Replace the word computer for blockchain, you get the deal

Replace the word computer for blockchain, you get the deal

Attached: 1531049747165.png (890x1096, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/09-commodore-magazine/Commodore_Magazine_Vol-08-N09_1987_Sep#page/n51/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't even find this guy online. Here is the link for anyone interested
archive.org/stream/09-commodore-magazine/Commodore_Magazine_Vol-08-N09_1987_Sep#page/n51/mode/2up

>the phonograph

PermaBears you literally sound like this

Thanks for this, user. Very interesting perspective. I’m actually old enough to remember 1987 when only a few people had personal computers. Note that he’s not even talking about the INTERNET in this article — in fact, I don’t even think he mentions it.

>The Blockchain revolution was un-offically announced in the 1980s
>There will be a Blockchain in every home
>Today only 15% of American homes have a Blockchain
>No use for a Blockchain in the home

I don't get it.

>the phonograph
>the horseless charabanc
>the telegraph machine
>the facsimile
>the intranet

computers without the internet is like blockchains without _____________?

Attached: 1523585274704.png (399x400, 172K)

Smart contracts

I'm pretty sure we're all fucked, but I'm willing to go deeper into it just to be sure

I mean fuck it

Interesting. Even if Blockchain has the potential to be as big as the internet, I'm wondering which projects will last/make us rich.

Probably Bitcoin, probably ETH if you already have enough. The key is finding the right projects to invest in I guess

Nailed it

No shit

Computers without internet is like smart contracts without _______?

Attached: F36166D0-313B-458C-AF68-B2055CB407AC.jpg (384x720, 46K)

Oracles

Attached: C9506D99-63FF-4A06-94C0-A9AEEF29D89A.png (900x1039, 418K)

Attached: 1525541646534.png (896x1200, 890K)

No one's using blockchain tech right now except for anything other than speculation, and it's been over 10 years.

Computers and the other tech that was mentioned had immediate application as soon as they were developed.

>ARPANET was 1969.
It took a while before internet was properly implemented.

Today i used blockchain tech to transfer a large lump of money across borders with only a minimal transaction fee. On the other hand there are entities like the Australian government who are planning to implement blockchain in their operations, named this example because is the most recent i can name from the top of my head. Don't miss the big picture in a forest of shitposting.

Attached: 1527368641237.jpg (3120x4160, 1.34M)

What the fuck are you talking about I get paid in bitcoin while working for a crypto exchange. I use multiple blockchains every fucking day

Lol you're joking right?

People use blockchain tech for buying/selling digital goods & drug trade.

For example, I can sell gold on Runescape/WoW in massive amounts without fear of getting charged back on Paypal. Fees are lower, and the transition is confirmed within 1-2 mins.

Soon you will see banks and poker sites adopting the technology more and more, but of course were still early adopters. The technology just isn't there yet for those who don't care about privacy/chargebacks.

Only a small amount of people are using it for its intended purpose, but mainly for illegal activities. Digital currency is one thing, but what fucking purpose do blockchains have? They're completely pointless.

Decentralised exchanges. Tokenising real assets. Trustless contracts.

Those are just 3 of the multi trillion dollar use cases. And they are already in action today. Instead of standing on the outside with no actual clue, why don’t you actually install metamask and use some ethereum apps? You can actually use ethereum you know. It’s real.

thanks sir I was missing this one

Attached: 1512286921214.jpg (637x750, 260K)

So how did I get all that coke and ecstacy

>being this clueless

Attached: 1384931495809.jpg (300x300, 26K)

How much of this stuff is actually investing in block chain technology though? Not much if you really think about it. Not much different than the dot com bubble. Choose carefully.

What is triple entry accounting

Attached: image.jpg (500x332, 44K)

Smart contracts without oracles is like a big mac without _______?

How LONG are you guys willing to HOLD?

Attached: sergey door.jpg (900x675, 207K)

Sergey eating it

I also would've accepted pickles for an answer.

you are now breathing manually