Are we all in agreement yet that this time it's unironically different?

are we all in agreement yet that this time it's unironically different?

Attached: Capture.jpg (616x496, 36K)

Any stock with a P/E of 200+ is absolutely, unequivocally in a bubble and overvalued. The issue is that no one knows when everyone is going to drop it, and it is riding momentum so no one wants to drop it.

But if you want to protect your money yes, don't bother with this shit. The moment a downturn hits it will shave off 80%.

are you not familiar with how stocks grow over time?

Will Bezos cash out first?

FYI Amazon has been responsible for like 1/3 of the S&P’s gains. FANGs in general have been leading and once they burst, so will the entire market

Stock buybacks are going to burn the eco and middle class will have to pick up the weight =)
typical american story

>283 P/E ratio
>don’t buy crypto its in a bubble! Buy stocks and gold!

I am, and the AMZN chart is not it

Attached: 1516123444400.png (800x800, 84K)

This

Buy SQQQ, YANG, EDZ

friendly reminder that Trump won, and the stock market will go much much higher :)
(and theres nothing you can do about it)

>tfw lowly warehouse worker to management over time working for Amazon
>get stock every year for these past 6 years
>Wtf I'm rich now

Every fucking time I go to work now the stock goes up 2% shit is hilarious

>Trump runs the federal reserve which is hiking rates and cutting its balance sheet as we hit record corporate debt and SMART money has dumped back to 2008 levels

Sorry sweetie, looks like you’ll be the bag boy carrying the luggage from the peak :))))))))

Ah, I see youre a first year trader
Prepare to get your ass blasted as you miss out

Maybe start to consider selling that stock RICH WAREHOUSE MANAGER

>miss out on scraping up pennies in front of steam rollers as a 10 year bull run peaks

Ok hunny bunny ;))))

lol ya sounds sustainable. especially because he called the people actually doing the work "lowly." definite buy signal. building on top of a clearly crumbling foundation never lost anybody any money

apparently you arent???

I am waiting on a stock payout for this month but at this point I'm going to definitely sell some of it. But I personally think Amazon is gonna own the fucking world someday so I can't sell all of it for that reason alone.

If you believe it will rule the world, then you believe the stock will always be around. Statistically, if the stock will continue to be around you will have an opportunity to buy some lower than the skyhigh valueations right now. Don’t let the greed overcome you.

"im going to definitely sell some of it"

"amazon is gonna own the fucking world someday"

one of these things will be the reason why the other one will never happen. you heard it here folks. out of the mouth of an actual rich amazon warehouse manager. i hope you sell more than just a "little bit" fren. for the sake of your own finances

cant fucking believe this shit.

i hope he realizes that if everyone with amazon stock sells "just a little bit" the price will tank... unless amazon buys it at a higher price which they probably will because thats how you create growth in an economy...right...right guys...i fucking quit...this country is about to get reemed out. the recession was just the first sign of a train losing steam

>yfw 2000 was the first sell off

No one can predict the market but I feel fine selling some off and keeping some. I think it's good either way I win. I didn't buy any stock so it's still a net profit.

you use people for a living and i dont even think you realize it. im not trying to predict the market. im looking at numbers and the news coming out about amazon warehouses and telling you. 100%. you are about to get covered in wet shit

As far as I'm aware there's just a strike in Europe and those stories about warehouse conditions have been around for years. Literally every month there's an article and it doesn't even affect the price. The only thing that did was Trump shitting on Bezos, and barely at all.

UPS passed a strike vote too. the union settled because they get paid either way. the price hasnt moved because the entire shipping industry is holding their breath. i hope you have a job in 5 years. i genuinely mean that. i actually care about my fellow man.

"those stories about warehouse conditions have been around for years" and arent going anywhere because they are true. you seem like a nice guy so i dont doubt that you run your warehouse well. but when it stops being "articles" coming out every month and starts being audits coming every month, amazon will bleed

these things take time and disgruntled lower level employees are a leading indicator, not a lagging one

Since I managed to move up in logistics enough to start making salary I don't really see the problem. If I were a tier 1 I'd be worried as either way they get fucked, and I would know as I used to be one back then. I don't think it will affect Amazon as much as you think since I hear absolutely nothing about it on the US side of things, which is Amazon's domain. Every single time an employee talks about unions I do feel bad because I think there should be one, but I literally will lose my job for even saying anything but "unions are bad".

For tier 1s sake I hope they get some sort of retribution. I have seen some horrible cases in my time. Too many cases of not granting worker's comp and even deaths.

maybe start by not calling them tier 1. just call them employees and pay them a living wage. unions are bad. the idea of seniority is bad in the manual labor world. i dont understand how you cannot see the shitstorm that is coming. SPEAK UP if you think the "tier 1s" deserve retribution. if they fire you then it is just further proof that they are digging themselves a hole that they will eventually have to pay out the ass to dig themselves out of.

again. you sound like a nice guy. but the job you do is evil.

can't we just buy call options on this shit?

and you just described why you dont hear anything about it from the US side of things. "I literally will lose my job." they have you manipulated and complacent. and the "tier 1" people probably burn out before they stick around long enough to matter. and if they manage to stick around, they become you. too happy that they finally got out of the shit to risk anything.

P/E ratio 283.
Will hear people say 'do you remember amazon' within my lifetime.

>The moment a downturn hits it will shave off 80%.

To reach a median P/E of 16-20 it has to shave off a lot more than that

>Stock buybacks
Have been a disaster. The gaping hole that QE made the anus of the economy. Literally fisted the stock market into incontinence

no but bitcoin will

i think you are overestimating. Amazon will still be around. i dont think you can blame QE either. that was the right move. the fed is pretty smart. the problem was that the liquidity injected into the market all flowed straight to the top. its not the fed's fault that business practices in the US are on par with feudal europe. i do agree though, the market was fisted into incontinence. i just think that you need to blame congress, the senate, and corporate america instead of the central bank. i dont like the state of banks either, but i do like the federal reserve...sometimes

bitcoin is not a company. bitcoin cannot own the world. the bogdanoffs on the other hand, may one day own the world

you see. the federal reserve is full of economists, whereas the rest of the world is full of faggots. thats where the problem is. faggots, as far as the eye can see

he cant, he has to warn everyone several weeks in advance before selling his own stock.

bezos is a man, not a company

bezos is ceo of amazon. if he wants to sell amazon stocks, he has to warn everyone in advance. this is to avoid insider trading.