Question for the remaining bagholders

You do realize the golden bull run happened last year, yeah?

The markecap went from 20b to 800b+ and basically every coin guaranteed a 10x at the very least (except link)

No, it's not going to happen again just because you weren't there. This isn't a Disney story where everyone wins in the end

Attached: unnamed.png (403x347, 74K)

>i'm a boomer who has never invested in an emerging market before

>I'm a zoomer who doesn't understand speculative bubbles

No one actually uses this shit lmao. 99.99% of transaction volume is just people sending their meme cash to exchanges so they can gamble

This is why you fucks need to short the shit out of bitcoin. I literally earned a million usd this year from doing that. I've probably lost a million in the process, but I win more than lose.

Stay poor /biz.

i... i just need one more bull run... pls

Attached: 1530572542675.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

It's time to let go

Bitcoin has died half a dozen times before. It will die half a dozen times after this. In 2025 one BTC will be a hundred grand and everyone still on Jow Forums will be talking about how they should have HODL through the 2018-2021 bear market.

You do realize those previous pumps were tiny, yeah?

Literally a single multi billionaire could have created the 2014 markecap by himself, and a multimillionaire the 2011 pump.

2017 was an insane amount of normie money, and it's not coming back. The smart ones cashed out their immense profits, and the morons got absolutely just'd. Both sides won't want to come back

>Bitcoin went from $5 to $50, it will never happen again!
>Bitcoin went from $100 to $1000, it will never happen again!
>Bitcoin went from $2000 to $20000, it will never happen again!

>being this new

Oh hey it's this stupid fucking thread again. I invite you to lick my nuts when we pass 1t

It won't happen again, Lel.

You braindead neets have seriously no concept of money and how many idiots it took to pump 2017

Now this is a solid piece of advice!

Attached: FAB571C2-FCEB-41BE-A5AD-D9FF720C1592.png (576x748, 378K)

These poor souls actually think that the MC reflects the total invested money. I guess it makes no sense to explain something to someone if they even cant grasp the most simple concepts.

Bitcoin will never go from $20000 to $6000! Uh...um... oops....

it might happen again, but not for a few years

IDGAF I have the rest of my life to HODL. I'm only working with profits - get fucked. Crypto is here forever - we may not see a huge green dildo like last bull run, but it will definitely grow steadily and methodically. I'm staking right now and will have a fat stack by the end.

Attached: 1514403494190.jpg (600x336, 32K)

Exactly. But there will be a double high at 18-19k after we visiting 1k, so it's not that bad. Just wait for the right price and buy in.

hello newfag. BTC has done this many times in its brief history

break it down for us please, brainlet

btc will never go from 0 to 20,000
oops

>Both sides won't want to come back

I've already started to accumulate. Your supposed to do the opposite of the majority.

actually dude i dont want to shit on your parade, but if you read the news you will see the recent articles from months ago that talk about how the insane 2017 pump was literally manufactures by a very small group of people. btc going from 5k to 20k was the work of a few asian whales, basically

I plan to hold for 10-15 years.
Your FUD doesnt affect me

>This isn't a disney story where everyone wins in the end

Yes. Because weak handed faggots sell, or post shitty FUD on biz because they are sitting at their computer sweating and shaking because their shorts are about to get liquidated.

Have fun losing all your money. We are going up this time. Sorry pal.

>I'm a retard who can't see the big picture that the reason nobody uses this shit is because the thing I made fun of in my original post is the missing piece which will spark the golden bullrun when its development is finished

Attached: image.jpg (243x62, 11K)

That unironically might be too long. All tech gets surpassed eventually