If I buy now will i get rekt?

if I buy now will i get rekt?

Attached: fomo.jpg (960x540, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/sergey of nazarov
exitscam.me/forever
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The game is literally a scam you idiot, only the site owners and insiders win.

yeah but powh3d mooned and i missed out and this market had JUST's me... I need to make some fucking money.

get in but only today or tomorrow, wouldnt get in past this, just gought into this significantly for the 3rd time, cant resist honestly, this coin is really going to be going places
exitscam.me/sergey of nazarov
use ref pls
if you're worreid just buy .1 eth only $40, I can see this getting huge like powh, the amazing thing is powh gets a small payout from this, so powh literally is shilling their hearts out for this, and powh is the only one of these that ever worked before, and they are doing it again, going to be a massive success, game will last months

OP I put in $1000 worth of ETH and it's all gone

how did you lose it don't you get divs from this?

buy a small amount of f3d and a vanity name for shilling, and buy the rest in p3d. also all your divs from f3d put in p3d. p3d is the long term. dont ever sell the p3d. live off the divs some day.

its worth the risk/reward ratio imo.

best case scenario you get unjusted from meme currency.

worse case you get justed again, but it wont happen. team just is pretty solid imo

Attached: med1.png (960x720, 683K)

Literally sitting at 200% in 4 days, what’re you doing not buying in? We’re only at 10% of the minimum that will go into the game, you’re literally retarded for not buying

100 bucks in f3d or p3d?

Jow Forums brainlets are gonna let ANOTHER opportunity slip through their fingers.
typical, mfw P3D and F3D are actual good holds but people are too scared shitless to see through the memes

Attached: 1518641875088.jpg (640x337, 32K)

f3d

that's impressive user, considering the first round isnt over yet and you're guaranteed dividends and a reward at the end.

both

Attached: sir-deve-farming-final.gif (480x480, 410K)

get vanity in f3d, and small amount to try it,
then buy p3d.
shill f3d with vanity so you get free f3d. there is so many shilling outlets its not even funny, you can be as creative as you want or join discord there is many creative ideas. you get 10% from every f3d bought from you.
alot of eth from f3d goes to p3d dividends. so holding p3d is very crucial to really making it.

buy more p3d for compound interest.from your f3d shilling gains.
profit when ur p3d gains start to look heavy, this will eventually come with dedicated work.

I bought in within a few minutes and I'm almost at 2x my initial buy-in from divs

I think buying now is a shit idea unless you knew it was going to go to many thousands, which

* is a big risk

How long does it take to break even frens?

1 1/2 days and I've gotten 28% back from divs

How do I buy P3D tokens with dividends? Metamask says there's an exception in the contract and my funds don't even show up. Same with F3D

No you won't; this shit is going for at the minimum, years

GO FOR IT FAGGOT
exitscam.me/forever

Attached: high5[1].jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

It's not about asking but calculation
You are going to need about 1000 ETH to make back what you put in

i think 1000-2000 eth isnt that unrealistic

this game has potential to go to 100k, so.