We have over 1 billion people who follow lame and dangerous faith...

We have over 1 billion people who follow lame and dangerous faith. This faith is transfused very hard to their civilization their mentality, culture and even language. But this religion is obviously the most degenerate. You know what I am talking about. The 'religion of peace'.
Shamefully my own people follow this faith too. How can we cure my people? How can we cure over 1 billion humans? Is it possible for islam to go forever?

Attached: 6168114712_e5b7cfda34_b.jpg (819x1024, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=heJmw-Dsp0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon Europe will be muslim and there is nothing you can do

Kazakhstan islamic monuments are pretty cool.

Yep they are. There are lots of good looking islamic buildings actually. But knowing the fact that these all made for a most dumb religion annoys me.

Europe has a chance to not turn mudslim. While we are ALREADY muslims.
Sartaq khan, my ancestor you made a mistake.

>Is it possible for islam to go forever?
Only if people decide to use their brains, which will never happen.

Islam is the future Inshallah and there is nothing you can do about it borat

youtube.com/watch?v=heJmw-Dsp0A

I don't look like that.

You're alright as long as islam goes, very moderate. The problem is those wahabit faggots and diaspora incels going on a jihad.

Central Asian mosques give off this Iranian architecture vibe.

Attached: DSCN1258-738173.jpg (1600x1200, 234K)

The vast amount of Muslims, of 1.7 billion hate the west simply for existing. Our existence offends them

That’s because it was influenced by the Persians

If by 'moderate' you mean absolutely not caring about religion and just following some rituals then I agree. But most of muslims are not like that. They beating their wives they hate jews and very hostile.

>very moderate
There is no moderate Muslim.

You know by that logic no true Christian still exists on earth

There is either a Muslim or an Apostate or a Kuffir.
There is no inbetweens, The Quran is very specific

And its good. Better than aggressive religious retards.

and the quran also states you're not allowed to make judgements on whether someone is a disbeliever or not

99% of the world is following harmful ideology.

And the Quran is a millena and a half year old book based on the word of a megalomaniac warlord.

Yeah you would hope that were true. Unfortunately not quite the case when you invite Deobandi Pakistanis to come live in your country

>Conquering is bad when they do it

Not everyone acts that retarded as muslims do