Which one, /bzz/?

Which one, /bzz/?

Attached: red-pill-blue-pill.jpg (746x666, 99K)

red

the red easily
sounds a lot more interesting and fun than money

Red

Duh. The red pill of course. The dot-com boom, the housing market crash, buying up and mining tens of thousands of bitcoin, no-brainer.

Red

Red
So many fucked up things that have happened to me I could have avoided

I feel like I already took the red pill and I just fucking forgot everything because who remembers when they were 3?

What a stupid question. Going back to when you were 3 years old knowing everything you know now means you'd go back knowing every coin/stock that's going to moon and when, plus probably even fucking lotto numbers, sports games results, etc.

This knowledge is easily worth BILLIONS of dollars, not a measly $10,000,000

The only thing this question is good for is to filter out room-temperature IQ fuckwits

>all those chosing red pill on impulse

You do realise the mental shock you would probably expirience as an adult in a 3-year old body? After 8-10 years your previous life might start seeming like a dream or you may go insane. You would probably have to endure kindergarden and school again. For those in their early 20s right now, how would convince your parents as a middle-schooler to give you money to invest? I personaly wouldn't want to live through hell of living with my shitty emotionaly-sadistic family again.

Red. Money can't buy how insanely wonderful, terrifying and amazing that would be.

Red.

If I could take the red one right fucking now, I would do it in a heartbeat. Not even joking.

I don't mean "if I was forced to pick one of those two options, I would pick the red one". I mean that I would jump for joy at the opportunity to do such a thing.

>Billions
The information would actually make you the first trillionaire. You would have a controlling stake in Apple, Google, Amazon, Netflix and pretty much everything.

Just call the cops and say they molested you. Maybe you are better off with the blue pill because you clearly don't Know anything

Think before you type, retardo

>After 8-10 years your previous life might start seeming like a dream or you may go insane

Well I don't think so, because if my consciousness is transferred I'm assuming that means I remembered taking the pill, and I'd be like, "Oh yeah I'm a 3 year old baby now because I took that pill, clearly everything I remember is accurate because there's no way I could be 3 years old and know all the shit that I know."

Attached: brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

Were you molested or smth? Or dropped on a head a lot? How would you know what I know, random bitter faggot from the internet? We're discussion purely hypothetical thing that could never happend.

Obviously red. Crypto and certain tech stocks alone would put me far ahead of $10 million.

Red because I have undergone a couple of medical procedures that have fucked up my life.
Fuck money, health is all that matters.

Dude, my stepdad was loud and violently broke shit but I grew up safe enough with my own computer.

Instead of jacking off to hentai twelve hours per day and playing videogames for two, then sleeping ten hours, I would use my present-day coding skills to build Amazon, Facebook, Google, Bitcoin, AND ethereum AND chainlink.

Hell, maybe that's why Satoshi is anonymous. Satoshi was a 3 year old who took the red pill.

I've got degrees in math and computer science and have recently realized that my face is semi-cute and it was attitude that prevented me from losing my virginity till I was almost 25.

Now I'm 28 and decent at talking to women. Imagine if I was 18 again and knew how to dress well and talk well instead of avoiding eye contact and wearing shitty t shirts, baggy jeans, and running shoes all the time like I used to.

Nah mate. What's upsetting you mr dumdum?

Actually, I don't think I'd fuck with Bitcoin. I'd let it be invented and then buy and hold thousands.

Don't want to be the one to make it and then introduce a stupid bug that destroys the whole thing one day. Let the ideologically motivated autist develop it and make sure it's secure.

After taking the red one you have 2 options: conceal that you are smarter than usual and be forced to interact with children for a very long time or live a life of a child genius which is even worse.

>AND chainlink.
Now I know this is a LARP

Attached: images (1).png (324x454, 10K)

The biggest problem isn't that you think it is a dream. It is that what do you currently remember from being three years old? How much can you remember from being five? This sounds more like a monkeys paw where you get to be 3 again but you forget everything by the time you are ten.

>going back through school again
I really don't think you guys remember how boring it is sitting in a class 7 hours a day and doing the same shit for months.

Do you have experience in the kind of mental shock that people encounter when having their memories transported to their 3 year old bodies? Pretty sure that's far from established. My family was and is good, and if I had the knowledge I have now back then, people would treat me as some kind of prodigy. I was homeschooled starting in 6th grade anyways, so they could just homeschool me even younger.

For me to take the blue pill over the red, you'd have to increase the blue pill to at least $100 million and then add a curse to the red pill where I unavoidably die at 60 or something.

I'll take the blue pill thank you very much. Money or no money I have no desire to exist any longer.

Red. $10 isn't shit. With red I get an extra 40 years.

You only need 10$ and bet on random shut. Money will exponentially increase. 10mm is nothing.

>Blue

I have great friends
I have a good job
I have a wife who loves me
Im gonna have kids
Im buying a house in the country in a week
I have a bunch of hobbys i enjoy
I have a bunch of guns
2 cars
motorcycle
Boat
health
im only 28.

Yeah just give me 10 million and im good bros

Redpill adds amount x years to your life and by mining / buying bitcoin the 10.000.000 are a fucking joke.
(You can also bet on any sports event you remember, buy apple stocks .... )

If the age was 15 it would be so much more fun. A couple pull ups and I'd be the most fit kid in my school rolling in vagooze

That's a good point. And my motor skills wouldn't be good enough to write anything down until I'm like 5 or 6, so it'd just be 2 years of fucking around and being carefree and hoping I can hold onto my memories.

It'd be weird but I'd take the red pill for the experience alone, not necessarily the money I could potentially make. That experience would be literally priceless.

Obviously red. Id relive my lufe and get to buy 20000 bitcoins in 2011. Before it took off.

Fuck it. Take me back to 9 years old, then.

Yeah I would honestly go with Blue as well. I like my life and my family and shit could have gone a bit better but it could have gone MUCH worse.

post wifey

>(You can also bet on any sports event you remember, buy apple stocks .... )
And every election, including 300-to-1 odds for Trump winning 2016. You could also short the hell out of the various bear markets.

My ID shall decide.
I have a terrible health condition, so reliving going through it might not be worth the gains made by raping the stock market or publishing a book on 9/11 before it happens

School would be easy. As a toddler who knows the future, maybe you can alter all the shitty things in life; make them not shitty. I'd stock up on 1978 Star Wars figures and not open them.

>publishing a book on 9/11 before it happens
Why would you want to end up v& when you have knowledge that could make you the richest man on Earth?

Blue

I have a son, couldn't leave him behind.

Oh and red is also a trap pill.
Your memory is still developing at three and it WILL erase really important shit you would wana rememeber.

Also... its the butterfly effect, whatevre you change the worlds changes instantly, so if you make one huge change everything beyond that chain cannot happen or will not happen as you know it.

Unless the moment you become 3, you sitdown and plot out a entire plan pen and paper noted to do exactly what you need to do when you need to do it its useless

Whos to say you have not taken the red pill multiple times already and still are where you are..

Ill take the blue LINK pill thank you.

>take the money
>go all in chainlink

Attached: ari juels link.jpg (429x286, 94K)

Guess I get the green pill...
There was a guy on Betmoose with the ID "TrumpWillWin" who bagged 300+ BTC betting on the elections kek he probably got the red pill and is wrecking all of us right now

Just to get famous and launch lines of cosmetics and social media shit, kicking the ass of Zucc and KennerJiley in the process

Why not prevent 9/11?

You would get to recreate him though...

*bro fist*

Can't, You might recognize her. We do those "game with me" shit to make sidecash, She talks to a nerd for a hour and I play videogames.. makes like 30$ a hour.

and we run a few FINdom accounts, easy fucking money its stupid. Its easymode level shit using both our combined skills.

Chainlink didn't exist 3 years ago you fucking sperg.

I was in 8the grade, nobody would listen to my shit. But if I published everything in an unknown book a month in advance... I'm bound to make book sales

Why the fuck does my post format like that, im not fucking entering spaces.

>There was a guy on Betmoose with the ID "TrumpWillWin" who bagged 300+ BTC betting on the elections kek he probably got the red pill and is wrecking all of us right now
A person that put just $500 on Trump at the start of the election cycle, and then put it all into BTC would be a literal multimillionaire. Just $500 and getting in on two memes that Jow Forums caught onto early. I bet there are dozens of people here that made it.
Because it would change the world so much that you wouldn't be able to predict anything

Interesting points. I'd still pick red. Fuck, I'd pay $10 right this moment for a real red pill that OP describes.

>I'd pay $10 to have a completely new life
Not much for haggling, are you?

Want more of a mindfuck ?
you have already taken the red pill, mutipletimes and lived hundred of lives... in fact your going tot take it again.

You gonna do exactly as i posted appear at the age of 3, try to crawl over and write all your knoweldge down. But you cant write.. Fine, you think Ill tell mom and dad what to write for me, But you cant speak.. you try and try and try and try again, and eventually you spout out "MOM"

your mother turns over and smiles and says "baby learned his first word today!!!"

>boom
>What do you think dejavu is.

It would be frustrating and difficult to relive childhood with the mind and memories of an adult. You'd have to play dumb or risk some seriously weird shit from jealous everybody. I'd still take the redpill but it wouldn't be easy until you're independently wealthy from dotcom investments and highly leveraged short positions.

Easy, if I took the redpill, 10 mil would come easy. And I'd have a great time earning it. I'd know what to avoid and which opportunities are worth pursuing. I'd know which girls were DTF and which ones were more trouble than they were worth.

I'm happily married. Give me 10 mil, I don't wanna risk not having her if I restart.

Attached: Reddit Spacing.png (866x475, 53K)

Fine, I'll give you $8 for the magic pill. You drive a hard bargain.

Red is physically impossible and would cause an inevitable psychotic break.

Yet I still pick red. Don't you get it?

If i put the $10 million in a mutual fund I would make $600,000 a year. I would only need like 200k to build a giant mining rig operation and live off it the rest of my life. I'm not greedy.

I lol'd

What do you wear now?

Actually the typical 3-4 year old can say about 1000 words in complete sentences. You would definitely be able to tell your parents about apple and the internet at the very least. Moreover, you would be able to tell a detailed story by four if you're a normal kid. If you're only saying "Mom" by the time you're three, you're developmentally disabled red pill or not. So whether or not you would be successful is dependent largely on what your parents think of you. In my circumstances, my parents thought I was gifted from a very early age so they wouldn't be opposed to writing "notes" for me.

I'd actually choose the blue-pill. There's not much in particular that I can think of which would moon. I don't follow sports. The best I can probably do is Trump getting elected, Bitcoin's golden bull rush, and Croatia making it to (and winning?) the finals. I also wouldn't be in a position to invest for a lot of other things I might be able to monetize. The blue-pill on the other hand allows me to screw around virtually as much as I want. I'm good with my money, so I'll probably die with a higher networth than that.

To be honest I've had a shitty life, but I really can't imagine anything being different. I love it, despite hating it.

now, onto the superior pill image (made by yours truly)
choose

Attached: pill 1.png (1081x1155, 101K)

It's different for those who have kids.
If you've seen the movie About Time, the kids came out differently each time he went back because of the perfect timing you'd have to have for the same exact sperm to reach the egg.

This. Anyone choosing red will go insane.

Bullied fag cope

You are missing the point, you will gain (Current Age -3) years to have new experiences, learn different skills and try things differently - knowing a lot about what the future will require of you.
Unless you spent your childhood as a sextoy to uncle Larry, that is worth more than $10000000.

ocean.

I’d rob banks blind, eat people’s food from expensive restaurants, steal high performance cars for nighttime joyrides, manipulate important events, etc.

Its actually 10 dollars. Those are decimal points, not commas.

Enjoy your 10 bucks, faggot.

Probably lavender or ocean. I'd lean more towards lavender since the added longevity would be nice.

Red Pill
Great post man

Banana pill, big pill and blaze pill are probably the best ones. Banana pill says everything you do so that includes literally every bodily function you have so you age 50 times slower and heal 50 times faster. Additionally you would have the lifespan of the longest human modified by that amount. Not to mention since this world apparently includes things like magic and super powers you also have those as that is included in the second statement. This would also naturally include things like Math and Quantum Physics.

Banana pill is the best choice. You get or can otherwise emulate every other power on that list.

Human health doesn't improve with time though. At best you can slow the rate of degeneration, but only at the rate by which the best human ever has slowed it. If the best person ever improved their life span by 30 years (probably an extremely generous assumption) then you're looking at 1500 years, hundreds of which will still be spent in a Soros/Rothschild-like zombie state.

red
easy as fuck

Take the red pill only when I'm on my death bed, not even for money, just so I can keep living.

>unaging
>cant get diseases
>can remember everything
>all that you have to do is survive for 2000 years and you become fully immortal with the blaze pill
It is like you are not even trying.

Are you all monkies? The whole point of this was to take Big Pill and then sequence the pills from best to worst.

Attached: 1472099982196.gif (60x95, 24K)

Not really. You are peak intelligence with that too and are 50 times better at learning. You could solve aging within a few weeks. If you have 100 hours of experience with everything that includes things like successfully altering the human genome to cause DNA to perfectly replicate.

>banana pill
>improve skills at 50x normal rate
>start every new skill with 100 hours of practice
>it takes 10,000 hours for normal person to master something
>it takes me 200 hours at 50x rate
>I'm already halfway there
holy fuck, the banana pill

We did and the banana pill is the best. You just didn't think it through and made it bullshit powerful with generalized statements.

blue...what kind of a stupid dilemma this is...

Was actually my roommate who posted the original.
Forgot we had the same IP so we have same ID.

Banana pill isn't best though, personally I go from Big to ocean and some other random after. Banana pill just leads to a boring life, why would you want to be the best at everything. Life becomes boring without any real competition.

WHY WHY WHY would you take the red pill? You would alternate history and everything with the knowledge that you have. Who is to say that you buying a shit ton of stock will turn out the way you think? That would influence other peoples decisions and they would change and so on. Lol take the blue pill and use the know that you have know. You people think the time stream would stay the same, lol you people are fucking retarded. No wonder you guys are virgins.

Attached: Best Girl.jpg (375x375, 30K)

Red pill
> Enjoy childhood
> avoid life mistakes
> Buy the shit out of BTC in 2009/2010
> Buy a fucking Islan
> ?????
> Profit

>not taking red to find out if there are other time travelers making things different in this new timeframe than you remember them
>not hunting them all down
There can be only one.

red pill obviously because i could make $10,000,000 and also have an extra 3 years

>take the red pill
>realize youre in an alternate universe where computers wont exist for another 50 years

That is even better, way to put my engineering masters to a good use.

>”use the know that you have know”
>”you people are fucking retarded”

Let it out man, let it out.

Attached: C201E513-3688-4D37-AA44-226BE31BD392.jpg (299x168, 19K)

I'll take the risk of going insane because my current life is already breaking me mentally and $10m will only temporarily soothe the pain.

fucking boomer

>not having a traumatic childhood you never want to return to
FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEES

Attached: Rage_pepe.jpg (236x236, 7K)

red, you cant buy more life, nd with my knowledge id easily make that ten mil
not even a real choice to anyone not retarded