Big day, Sky day

Today I can get a Tabby
Today I can vote my fav coin in KuCoin action for free coin listing +30k marketing $
Today I can... better check your wallet!!

Attached: 30430021_10212433043320811_803534531_n.jpg (600x899, 90K)

who dis

Love your crypto enthusiasm champ

btw, what is the whole thing with voting on KuCoin?

Any idea what is gonna happen with the Kitties after the Public KittyDrop will stop on 25th?

Attached: 1530738108283.png (779x534, 794K)

Forget Cryptocurrency I want her to remove her bra and panties

SKYCOIN = SCAM

KUCOIN = DEAD EXCHANGE

i would assume that eventually the marketplace will open and the "game" will actually begin

a sort of contest but it's not just voting, u also need to explain why u think it's a great project

Retarded. REWARDS are sent

U are lucky SKY EXISTS, u poor ass

I understood that also the breeding is not available yet in the game because they are working on the algorithm. I am waiting for the moment to be finished and finally the market to open...

interesting, for sure Skycoin is another seeing giant but few of them are seeing it for now. Their road map is going to shake up the big coins that don't have a complete >ecosystem

I am keeping my eye on this sleeping undervalued monster

you seem like you understand that things take time. you may yet make it

Not a 'game', it's an actual game! One of the most interesting games using blockchain tech, pretty advanced & edu

That's a lovely girl.
Why did someone put a shitty logo/watermark on top of the pic. Completely ruins it.

Yesss! Rewards are in our wallets already and those nodes which remained unpaid will be rewarded in the next 24h

Ofc I do...
Did you get your kitty or you just know info about the process?

She is lovely around Synth that's why the logo. I want to become like him, smart and rich

>immediate speed
>cost free
>infinite scalability
>no negative ecological impact
>private
>decentralized
>independent from gov/isp shutdown

Girl is Ai Shinozaki for the fellow scientists.

Me tabby would love Kittycash tinder and swingers parties. what other dirty stuff are there?

Fuck
She looks illegal

Attached: 9RCCZvV.jpg (1435x2000, 330K)