This pisses me the fuck off!

This pisses me the fuck off!

Attached: kylieforbes.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>self-made
Fake and fucking gay. Can civilization collapse already?

>billionaire
>still a woman
never gonna make it

Why? Outliers are everywhere, ignore them.

Why do successful women make you feel insecure?

if you genuinely think that this woman is a positive contribution to society then you are beyond saving and may the god that i dont believe in have mercy on your soul

The Ottomans should’ve completed their job

It's because we gave wamen political influence that they're letting the refugees and the nignogs in so they can get lotsa cockas lolz

probably because most women billionaires become billionaires through selling lipstick,fancy underwear, talk shows, body cream and such compared to male billionaires who do so through things that contribute to the advancement of humanity such as robotics, software, AI etc etc. perhaps there is a sense of it not being merited.

Jealous?

this post gave me autism. you generalize too much. people are people. idiots are idiots. this particular woman is an idiot

How are your crypto-scams going?

Women voting = destruction of western society

Attached: 0AA9B87D-AABF-4557-AE8A-6763C3C84F33.jpg (3000x3000, 1.11M)

SELF MADE!!!

You live in a piece of shit country.

Money Means nothing

Cover proves me right

women voting = just as beneficial to western society as the internet. you cant get your dick sucked because greedy men invented a whole bunch of things that made you lock yourself in your room too long. i'm locked in my room too...im just well educated...mostly by women

rest assured her descendants will find a way to waste it all within a few generations

what's the problem? capitalism is all about scamming the next guy. she did that and got her rewards.

>if you genuinely think that this woman is a positive contribution to society
do you really believe rich people are "positive contribution to society"?
>you are beyond saving
the ironing

Lol fucking cuck if men didn't invent the toaster, microwave, oven, dishwasher, hair straightener then wamen would be stuck in the kitchen

some rich people positively contribute to society. again. you are generalizing to a point that i am genuinely worried about catching the autism

im not going to go google women inventions...but you are welcome to do so...even though you wont...and even if you do...you probably wont take into account the fact that they were oppressed for the majority of the time that time has been kept track of

Man billionaire: I want to make space travel affordable for everybody

Woman billionaire: I sell lipstick

Creating a problem and selling the solution is one of the best ways to become rich. You see the problem? That's how her family stays making money. It's been done for decades.

Attached: 135B244F-9842-4A22-95D1-56DE630712D1.jpg (511x312, 81K)

Attached: 1440D29F-CFE9-48C7-B888-171802926342.jpg (787x748, 174K)

Why do you give a shit? She'd be retarded not to use her social media following to her advantage

yes, SOME people, just the same as SOME poor people contribute to society. and then it all becomes relative anyway, because they only give a shit about themselves in the first place. their contribution is always about themselves

wrong

>The immigrant taking on Elon Musk

Isn't Elon Musk an immigrant? He is from South-Africa. Ah whatever fuck these retards

REEEEE SHE’s not a billionaire nor is she self made you SJW faggots.

Forbes valued her “business” at 800 Million basedon one year of sales and 100 mill of net profits. Her business is just spamming her followers to buy her shit, she could have sold her nigger’s cum for all that matters. If this really was a valid business then why haven’t VCs hurled her cash to support that valuation?

GTFO my Forbes cover, GO BACK TO PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Their logic is that he is white though

>t. braincel
Tell me more about how the guy that owns Zara made a positive impact on the world. All he does is sell shit clothes at 20x production cost.
Fancy underwear, lipstick and body cream are important, bitches must look good for when you fuck them. And if there's a market for it, why not exploit?

The dude who decided on the cover bought a ton of related stock before the issue mock-up was even made.

doing fine, woke up to 4 ETH in divs from fomo3d
you?

also, this
you people are insanely gullible

better be bait, kek

This
Sage
This gets posted daily and tbqh it is a sell signal for western civ

She was a cute, nice fake lips and eyebrows you strong womyn

Attached: kendall-and-kylie-2008-1478694122-view-0.jpg (460x620, 66K)

Cope