Scam

Fuck this chinkscam, just sold at a loss and I dont even care. Anyone who has been in the cryptosphere longer than 1 year can see that this is going straight to zero.

I suggest you watch the China Hustle and try and look at vechain without ur positive bias (I know its impossible for u venfags)

Attached: VET.png (1636x1140, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointimemachine.com/top-100-best-cryptocurrency-list-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also sold at a loss before mainnet, but glad I got rid of them. This coin is going nowhere.

Can't believe I fell for the X-Node scam system, while CCK and his insiders were dumping on us on every single "partnership hype" opportunity

>inb4 everything is down

Yeah that doesn't mean it's not a scam.
It's just a lot easier to scam people in a hyper-bull market (aka muddy waters).

Were YOU in the cryptosphere for longer than 1 year? Then why didn't you buy VeChain when it was 20 cents in late 2017?

How/why in God's name did you sell AT A LOSS? It's the third-best high-cap coin in 2018 after BNB and Tether. Better performing than Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, Stellar....

cointimemachine.com/top-100-best-cryptocurrency-list-2018/

Maybe it's a scam, but why the hell would anyone trust what you have to say when you're such a brainlet?

Basically if you wanted to get X-Node you HAD to buy at higher price, unless you had spare 6k ven before (not counting your maybe already existing masternode).

So this scam forced you to buy 6k ven. Since that moment price went down 50% and X-Node bagholders got absolutely zero benefits for that

>why didn't you buy this one specific coin instead of one of the other thousand?
wow you sure showed him

>price drops
>blames Vechain
Fuck those chinks for not setting their own price, right?

Attached: 1531313613596.jpg (1274x830, 375K)

Can we get some better FUD than this daily crap please? I'm waiting to stock up under $2 and this shit just isn't cutting it.

>reddit spacing
>claims to have been in crypto for over a year
>bought VEN
>trying to pretend fud VEN when it is actually a shitcoin

imagine being this retarded

Same. Thread. Every. Day. Over. And. Over.

Seriously OP, this level of hate is not healthy. What happened? Did chad Sunny fuck your momma and you're his illegitimate son? So what, daddy Sunny didn't show you any love so as revenge you are taking to Jow Forums to destroy his coin? kek. Do us a favour and KYS please.

Attached: dummy.jpg (275x183, 5K)

China hustle opened my eyes. PwC china, lmao. Franchise.

CREAM, the advisor for multiple Vechains icos is a pnd scam artist. He has gone on record calling Vitalik a liar and pedophile, this after claiming Vitalik visits Vechain foundation but lies about not visiting. He is now holding his own ico on Vechain called Plair, with a $120mil cap. Everyone buying Vechain shitcoin icos deserves to lose money.

Attached: IMG_20180708_165828_051.jpg (667x1280, 70K)

Ugh boxmining as advisor

I had 10k ven and sold 7k around last month because of biz fud, and the fact that all my other coins went down while this went up (got in at 27-55cents).
Should I keep the remaining 3k or sell? my portfolio is worth about 70k right now total all coins

Supply will multiply by a factor of 100 in a few days

Boxmining is a paid shill

Agreed. Sold every chinese shitcoin, all makes sense now. Fucking slant eyed chinks.

another day another retarded VEN fud thread

summerfaggotry at an all time high
boring

>Boxmining

there's your biggest red flag. the guy knows nothing about blockchain development or economics.

>shit grammar
>shit English

All checks out, KYS CHINK.

grammar on biz is a meme
go home kiddo
mommy's tendies are ready!

You literally sold the bottom.

Not even close to the bottom, who will use a centralized eth fork with unknown nodes, and by seeing their shitcoin Icos you should have sold and run.

>selling because of biz fud
I know this gets repeated a lot here but I cannot stress this enough: ALWAYS do the opposite of what biz tells you. nobody here has your best interest in mind when they fud/shill something. stop being an emotional trader you moron.

>I know this gets repeated a lot here but I cannot stress this enough: ALWAYS do the opposite of what biz tells you. nobody here has your best interest in mind when they fud/shill something. stop being an emotional trader you moron.

Ironically VeChain was a shitcoin shilled by Biz so hard on plebbit that it was banned there. Biz finally seem to have come to its senses and turned on this Chinese scam but plebbit is still clueless thinking there are going to be trillions of transactions as enterprises pile on to buy VeChain vaporware gas.

Attached: sunny-locked.jpg (396x368, 46K)

so what if its a scam? they're gonna exit pump it to 10 dollars at least
this is why you dumbasses just lose money

CHING CHONG CHANGE FUC U MOM