WHAT SAY YOU SIR?

What did he mean by this?

IS IT HONEY BADGER TIME?

Will Tone Vays get the last laugh or will BTC invalidate his longterm bear outlook with a quickness?

Attached: UNCANNY.png (1218x1776, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/03/19/bitcoin-is-unfolding-like-the-dotcom-crash--just-15-times-faster.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks pretty 1 to 1

I truthfully fucking flatout hate this fags who post this kind of shit and all these crypto jewtube channels, like.. If your good with money, ur not giving away your secrets period.

Like, that charts just some random bullshit drawn.. at least with TA you can fucking see the thought process that went into the fucking memelines.

This shits just stupid.
If you make money, you dont act like all these fucking fools do. straight up die in a fire
>Up to 5,254,430$ as of 7/13/2019 @ 2pm

Attached: 1524223983748.png (645x729, 121K)

I believe the chart and it's in-line with my thinking: if this shit downtrends again (which is still likely as there's been no new development in Bitcoin), it's going down all the way to 4k.

Reminder that it's market makers pushing these memes like consensus or meme charts to lure you into a bull trap.

I think we need viable scaling solutions up and running to sustain the next bull run. Last one shut down because every network was over it's capacity.

Attached: image.png (1200x820, 1.06M)

Wrong. We just got out of euphoria. The crash hasn't even started. The bottom is at 'bout 3.50

We are going below $5k, somewhere between $3k-$4k should be the bottom.
Pic very related.

Attached: dotcom.png (909x680, 196K)

Holy fuck, 15 years long bear market confirmed.

If the entire stock market crashes as well, BTC is going below $3k. It's going to sub $1k.

>cnbc.com/2018/03/19/bitcoin-is-unfolding-like-the-dotcom-crash--just-15-times-faster.html
If that's true, then 2019 should begin with new bull run.

>n=1
Retard

Fear? We're still solidly at denial. People still waiting for the "next bullrun"(lol) that's NEVER gonna come. NEVER. Let that sink in. That was it. If you missed 2017 you missed it. The biggest bull run in history. ACCEPT IT AND MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY! I MEAN FUCK!

People are talking about 5k, 4k, 3k? Fuck man. My buy orders are set at $80 and even that might be trying to catch a falling knife. You people honestly think bitcoin is worth 6k? Really? YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT??

very convenient for you to leave out 2016, 2017, 2018...

moron.

\This image was probably made in 2015 which is why it doesn't include future years

holy fuck, did not know people were this derp

listen here queer.

it's not hard to google "nasdaq composite index" and use the latest shit instead of using an old image like a faggot to mislead others.

It looks the same

Attached: Chart_NASDAQ_20180702.png (760x485, 37K)

when are you gonna stop posting that garbage lmao

Those signals aren't worth anything lmao, buy&hold would win by a large margin

>buy and hold wins in a bull market
No shit you fucking retard. Until it doesn't.

I dont know how to feel about this. Showing this graph to ppl all year made them angry it was himarious now they get excited. Disgusting

Recovery happens because the goverment bails someone out or because of capital destruction/ficticuos capital destruction or creation not just by magic.

Attached: OPTISM.png (1000x1000, 67K)

Why include those shitty buy and sell signals then you sucker

>Tone Vays
He and his trading buddies circle jerk each other. Fuck that guy. Literally the crypto jew. He is a fucking hack.

Tone Vays is bearish bias because he hates alts.

So you wanna say market cycles dont exist?

Why is everyone here so butthurt when someone comes to warn them about potential money loss?... They'll shit all over any warning and proudly lose the money. Ultimate retardation.

According to the chart BTC is due a subprime mortgage crisis soon

It’s worth whatever people are willing to pay for it and currently that’s $6250.

True stay vigilant and contrarian frens