Adderall, Cocaine, Coffee

Recommend me some stimulants pol.

Attached: 1531375776382.jpg (680x418, 82K)

>pol
I feel disrespected

modafinil, no need to thank me for changing your life.

Does that shit have any side effects like hair loss?

Attached: 1531224021787.jpg (841x898, 188K)

Dexedrine or adderal- ProTip: when you feel tolerance increasing and the usual dose becoming ineffecient instead of increasing the dose take a break instead. It will keep the body from becoming too ajusted to the drug.
Coffee is good too but doesnt compare to an amphetamine.
Cocaine is out of the question. Dosages are very hard to control and leads to addiction were quickly

Meth feels like what you wish cocaine felt like

no but your pee starts smelling funny

also learn to google yourself you lazy twat

Guys how is piracetam? I don't feel very much, how can amplify it's effects?

>also learn to google yourself you lazy twat
why when I have (you).

>when you feel tolerance increasing and the usual dose becoming ineffecient
I'll only need it for around 10 days. What do I tell the doctor to get some addy or dexderine? Bad back or something?

I wish i could take it too to combat my tiredness due to sleep apnea but im already on terbinafine since almost 7 months and cant put more strain on my liver. Bought 40 fucking tabs of moda andi can just fucking look at them

do exercise and get ripped and healthy. stims will permanently fuck your nervous system if you go too far

2-FMA

Attached: 2-Fluoromethamphetamine.png (324x224, 5K)

It sucks. Phenylpiracetam is vastly superior.

Attached: phenylpiracetam.png (2000x2818, 232K)

ambien at night adderal in the morning. Am I going to make it biz

THIS omfg
me pee smells like watermelon it weirdest thing every

no, you must learn 2 sleep on adderal or you never gonna have full control over mind

Attached: aku.jpg (300x218, 8K)

This will do jack shit if he has sleep apnea or other sleeping issues

Alpha go is the main thing in alpha brain what joe rogan sells from onnit. Nootropics and stimulants are the best combo. Feel so fucking clear and sharp if you find your personal mix.

Modafinil

this.

In my limited experience, I tried phenylpiracetam and oxiracetam. Helped for focus & attentiveness in engineering courses

whatever stim you choose, follow it with a dose of magnesium at night to sleep or at least keep tolerance down

where do I buy this, all sources come from fucking India. Is that safe or I will be ingesting poo?

gregorian chants

Should be good, most Modafinil comes from India and mine works perfect.

Watermelon? Mine just smells like hay, vaguely sweet.

Phenylpiracetam is just okay. I do like it better than Mod/armo. & lotsa people seem to like 2-FMA.
iv meth

Dextroamphetamine. Already tried a lot but dex has the least side effects.

Ketamine

Attached: ketamine.png (1903x500, 1.06M)

MXE

Pick related is better than adderall if you’re an athlete.

Attached: F6ED146E-563D-48E8-8978-7966DA1BFD3B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

holy fuck can you retards stop suggesting this? This is like babies first drug and its the equivalent of taking 1/10th of an adderall and shoving it up your ass. Yet fags here go on and on about how amazing it is. Fuck off its shit.

Super male vitality

Where to get good/pure adderall in the balkans?

So...this makes me fall asleep nowadays. Anyone here knows why that happens?

Stop being a blind consumerist slave fag. Get some sleep. If you have the balls you’ll listen to Dr.Walker “why we sleep” he even has a podcast with rogan. Anyway stimulants fuck us up several ways and you’re just pissing your money to these big pockets. So stop being a plebbit fag.

Oh and so does coffee and enerrgy drink (so caffeine)

meth. thank me later

Meh but small bumps is ok

Is Coffee really not enough for you fags? Adderall gives nice euphoria but sucks assholes if taken on a regular basis. Cocaine is fucking cocaine. Just stick with coffee and get a good multivitamin + some D3 every so often.

t. druggie

>alex jonestein
what's even in that, caffeine pills?

It worked for me brilliantly the first couple of months. Afterwards not much, if anything. Combine with caffeine to amplify. But since it doesn't work, try a different racetam. But be aware that you will build a tolerance sooner or later. I haven't confirmed yet if the tolerance decreases over time or is permanent.

Monster is better than cocaine.

Attached: 1531425560385.jpg (399x399, 47K)

Nicotine

Modafinil just makes me feel like on a shitty borderline headache 12 hour long caffeine buzz, am I missing something, am I supposed to be taking it with l-theanine?

also microlsd master race

Attached: 1495271047073.jpg (680x1209, 46K)