TODAY BIG WYSKER SECRET PARTY IN BERLIN

Not sure what the party is about and the RSVP seemed to allow only partner companies but it seems to me that this is the AI launch party. I cannot imagine that they will surprise us with the launch of Wysker App 2.0.
One thing is for sure. It will be at their HQ:
The event will take place at our office in Berlin-Wedding:
wysker
Gerichtstraße 23, 3. HH, 1. Aufgang
13347 Berlin-Wedding
Germany
The invite says it will start at 8PM Berlin time.
AI awakening is at 9PM.
So all you bizraelis and crypto millionaires prepare you private jet and hop over to Berlin for a little launch party with Berlin currywurst and Pommes and maybe some Berliner Kindl beer.

Attached: Wysker_RSVP.jpg (719x1280, 41K)

People still believe this vaporware app will be relevant?

That's funny.

Attached: 1528717499882.jpg (640x313, 22K)

It didn't even start and already went ub x5 twice. Today you can sign up your own account and get some free stuff of these gems.

Is this true? I live close to Berlin and will surely attend on this meeting!! Where to buy wys token?

I’m in berlin

More interested in drugs then Fries and currywurst though

Well I guess then you'll be welcome there

Attached: snapWys.gif (270x480, 2.18M)

so you think it's worth to drop by just for some freebies?

That Coin is set to 100x within next months. If you have doubts about that, they will be abolished as soon as you actually use that app yourself. So YES it should be worth a try.

Just pass by and check it out. I dont think they will have currywurst. They are funny and cool the people from wysker. So some nice acids and pills might available... dont forget to register and download the app to get some airdrop wyskies...

Attached: Astronaut.png (376x512, 448K)

Prepare for moon session this evening

Attached: WYS_WOLF.jpg (580x964, 77K)

>secret
Complete bullshit. I bet it's all over FB and Snapchat.

Attached: wysker.jpg (499x666, 72K)

where can i download the app?

You can't. They took down the 1.0 as the 2.0 is gonna be dropped soon and will be a huge improvement so they don't want people getting the wrong impression from the MVP.

>simply scan the QR code with antisocial media app x and officially become a faggot
kek

You've written that the RSVP is only for partner companies. Why should an averagefag show up at all, then?

Attached: trash.png (487x561, 236K)

ok so where do i get the airdrop then?

greedy cunt

haha what? promising freebies and airdrop, why am i being a creedy cunt because of that?

i'm legit interested in this now, looking to install the app, doesn't work, looking to join the telegram doesn't work...

nice marketing

>looking to install the app, doesn't work, looking to join the telegram doesn't work...
I see you're stupid, as well.

yeah?

go on the wysker website; go to their telegram channel, doesn't work dickhead

Fuck it, I bet it does.

still no 2.0 thanks for holding my bags plebs. i shilled this months ago and already dumped but i see some of you faggots are still holding this shit bag. if you used the app you'd see that it sucks. nobody bought anything and nobody will

LOL this scam is still being promoted?
Fucking ceo needs to dump more bags it seems

Would be the first scam to be approved by Bafin, Finma and winning NETEXPLO Innovation award. Would also be pretty expensive to host a Launch Party in Berlin today.

wysker dot com

tg wysker community

There you go

LOL Enron won awards you fucking mong
Enjoy your homo party in Berlin tho and the hopefully you convince some rube to buy your bags there, you wont make much waves here

Shhh, don't tell em
The level of delusion from these pajeets is beyond compare

Enron isn’t as german as this one you faggot. You‘ll hardly find a coin that’s white as this one.

this is nothing for pajeets. only germans will profit from today evening moon session on idex ....

>germany
>white
choose one

can’t argue with quads check em

LOL you couldn't try harder to make it even more obvious than Enron faggot
>Wysker is BAFAGFIN approved and won some unknown award
>So did Enron
>Yeah but muh shytsker is German
Disregard the scam

Fucking delusional
Go to the psychiatric ward buddy, they may help you save whatever money you need for a proper toilet to shit in

Netexplo unknown? lol Bafin is german finance Gestapo. You just proved to know nothing.

lmao 6 ETH volume on IDEX, this shit is going nowhere and it's not even listed on cmc

3 days ago we had about 200k volume. People just accumulated and bought in now hodling. You’re just too late.

lol you just proved to live in your own bubble
No one has a fucking clue about netexploit shit in the crypto or larger financial world, go get a reality check
and BAFIN hahahahahahahaha, the only thing that is gestapo about it is the fact that they are all cucks, wouldnt be able to find real fraud in a million years

Nah faggot, it went from 400 eth volume to 6 eth BECAUSE THE VOLUME WAS WASH TRADING AND NOT REAL
You guys are seriously morons people here told you that volume was fake, but also predicted you would still be delusional about it like you're proving lel

hahaha 200K volume but no listing on CMC and never will...
hmmm I wonder why? KYS

They won't force you to spend that airdrop on shit within a certain timeframe, won't they?

THE WYSKER HOMO SAUSAGE FEST HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN

nobody has ever bought anything through the app so that would be a first.

> Went ub 5x twice.

what?

IDEX is the only viable exchange to but them on.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm on both right now.

Just posted in their tg:

Hey guys, Tobi here, today I’m using my sisters computer. it’s Friday, and it’s time for a very special update - today is wysker awakening day! In 20 minutes from now, at 9pm CEST sharp, we’re opening the gates and will release the first 1’000 wyskers to the world! From then onwards, every 5 seconds, one wysker will wake up and will be reserved for the first person choosing it It’s also your chance to save your username, as each name is given out only once. We’ve built quite a clever system that ensures that the whole process stays fair. It’s all happening under our #wakeupwysker hashtag. If you wanna catch a low number, be fast, or wake up a wysker early by spreading the word.

All you have to do is go to wysker.com and once the countdown is over, choose the wysker you love most You’ll only need an email address. After the activation process you also have the power to create wysker siblings by inviting your friends. Now it gets exciting as we’re having a sibling leaderboard in place where the Top 500 sibling creators get a share of a whopping 500k wys tokens Siblings also have a big purpose later on, as they will become your wysker”s network and the larger your network, the more powerful your wysker becomes! Creating siblings is also rewarded by earning 1 wys token for each activated sibling. So its worth spreading the word.

One last note, once the app is out, you can link your wysker with your own wysker private key that you get via e-mail after the activation process. Please don’t lose it as it stores all your information, is your sign of ownership as it gives you full access to your wysker! It’s almost time to show the world that the new wysker is out. Make it a blast, have a great first moment with your new wysker and most of all, have fun All the best from Berlin. Tobi

Thanks for sharing, user, but wtf is a wysker?

It’s you personal wysker shopping cat

>personal wysker shopping cat
And what should that be? Or do? It buys stuff for me?

Nice and all, but how can you even get the app on android?

No it's for 12 year olds (sometimes older) who like to level up a virtual cat instead of shopping... The geniuses think that leveling up this shytsker will make you want to buy 400$ boots...

>for 12 year olds (sometimes older)
>(sometimes older)
I see. Don't get their business model exactly, but looking at their website and seeing their retarded announcements that would make a mature person go away, the case is settled for me.

Attached: pokemon_go_retards.jpg (695x391, 51K)

yeah, by "sometimes older" I meant for autistic oldfags...
Anyone taking this shit seriously has not lived in the real world...
This is what they were waiting for the "LEL 100X COIN"