REQ

Friendly reminder that REQ will be €10 per token EOY

Attached: 1524045713894.png (750x750, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/major-banks-regulators-trial-know-your-customer-app-on-r3s-corda/
ey.com/gl/en/newsroom/news-releases/news-ey-announces-blockchain-audit-technology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unlikely

Nah, probably 1€. 10€ EOY 2019.

They have huge partnerships still to be announced. Strap in.

I'm not buying the hype anymore. I do believe the product is legit and can function well, but it's just very early still.

The goal is long term success, not short term hype.

It's dirt cheap just now. I agree it's a long term hodl bit everyone should be loading their bags.

c'mon, let's stop this fucking larping even for a second

I hold 160k. I am not larping. Buying another 200k once I have sold some other stuff.

you're a mad man

How? Can't see the team exit scamming and I think this will be at least €1 in a bull market.

i want to believe

they literally moved to some shitty asian country. how much more obviously can you exit scam? god the delusion of biz

Sick of this fud

i suppose like always there is no source on this?

this isn't fud...the req team told me themselves on telegram they are stationed in Singapore. Their incentive to move was due to their more relaxed regulatory laws on crypto

So, no source? Just get cancer?

Google

I honestly think buying REQ is like buying btc at £40

Did you mean like buying nano at $32 ?

No, he probably would have written that if he meant it pajeet.

ETH doesn't scale so how REQ going to deal with that? I heard Zilliqa is potential blockchain to move on but it's uncertain if it'll be good enough.

Tendermint

>Another partnership
And how do you know that?

Attached: Bastiat-when-plunder-becomes-a-way-of-life.png (560x173, 70K)

>just google the thing the team told me on telegram

top retardation at work

Friendly remind that you're wrong, eurotrash.

What LARPing. They do have incoming partnerships and fucking PWC is shilling REQ

If you are all in Request you will make it

coindesk.com/major-banks-regulators-trial-know-your-customer-app-on-r3s-corda/

Is 30k Req enough ?

I don’t know ultimate price fren but that’s a lot when Request hits $1-$1000

100k, unironically.

Sure they do. We see this larping every week. Remember, if this were true insiders sould be buying, but they clearly aren’t.

Oh, another thing, some of the partners at YC thought the areq team was shit, and were unhappy they got selected. I think we’re now seeing evidence how bad they suck.

I wish. I hope you're right.

Wait you don’t know? This is much bigger than even YC. Lol come on user

>REQ

Attached: dustpepe.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Bigger than YC? You mean bigger than the firm that incubated AirBnB and Coinbase? Lol you’re deluded. Speak to me once Req’s marketcap gets past $1 bill (if ever). I think YC knows what they’re doing, and it’s obvious Request Network didn’t impress anyone at YC.

Yes bigger than that brainlet

Show us some evidence. Instead, you have pipe dreams. Good luck wojack

let's see what mods meeting in Singapore will bring

Because people actually give a shit about reddit and telegram mods.

Their PWC France partnership is their most important one. As long as that still exists this project has major potential. So long as they Wikimedia us I'm buying.

they partnered with one of the mods

Did you see the subreddit? EY UK and US are developing an accounting app with cryptocurrency companies under NDA. Someone posted a link. UK and US, not France. REQtards BTFO.

Your comment is not accurate. The EY Blockchain Analyzer is a proprietary technology that will enable EY to perform audits for companies that use cryptocurrencies and analyze transaction data from multiple blockchain ledgers, specifically BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH. We do not know how far along this project is and because it is a proprietary technology it would serve PWC to find their own solution which could end up being REQ or another company in which they choose to invest. No one thinks that REQ is a sure thing but if they manage to complete what is written in their smart audit yellowpaper they will be used by every branch of PWC.

Here is the article: ey.com/gl/en/newsroom/news-releases/news-ey-announces-blockchain-audit-technology

WHAT? EURO IS CRASHING?

"Your stack will be worth somewhere between $30,000 and $30,000,000"

Thats a big fuckin leap