User don't hesitate too long...

user don't hesitate too long. Somebody shilled this here and I already made a juicy profit - a bit more than 2x in 2 days- from team Snek dividens and referals. Get in before normies and an ocean of pajeets do. This is free money.

exitscam.me/jointhefomo

You can audit source code and browse the wiki if you are skeptical.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/
fomo3d.hostedwiki.co/
exitscam.me/jointhefomo
exitscam.me/1247
exitscam.me/0xa19f37bfd5f90463b1cec00f82ae4a879e9e25ca
exitscam.me/SuicideWatch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Humor me, why should I burn money on a ponzi again?

This time its different. It has already gained so much traction and with the mechanics of the game it will probably never end either.

Unless something goes wrong elsewhere, ie. a bug in the smart contract or something, then this will go on *forever*.

Which means potentially unlimited dividends.
The timer will never run out solely because of automation and greed.

This is literally a trap for stupid people. Yah early adopters will make some good gains but once the little people are priced out of the market all those whales are stuck being bagholders and if just 1 whale leaves the whole things comes tumbling down.

Bump

i warned you guys to get in yesterday....

i told you 1000 eth in contract by end of week...

>now it's already at 917 eth

get in before fomo3d gets to p3d levels (19k eth at peak)

seriously don't miss out

>exitscam.me/

t. doesn’t even know how the game works

Attached: 852ac2864203ac8755de235490dea568ef3233132376616796b9adc5d484cc2b.gif (240x135, 1.91M)

This is a scam, only the owners of the site and insiders win. Poeple claiming they won are just marketers trying to get your coins for free. I seriously hope nobody on Jow Forums is this retarded...

Oh wait

>Jow Forums
>not full of retards

There's a smart contract you can check.

527 eth

> a whale leaves
What the fuck does that even mean

>This is a scam, only the owners of the site and insiders win.
That's false, owners and insiders pull in a 20x ez, but even if you're a couple days late you can make money when the mindless fomo horde falls in
that's what happened to P3D
and this is more interactive, better presentation, and don't forget the dangling prize money for the last key buyer
you'll see in a few days when keys start getting expensive and timer starts actually ticking down

don't forget that P3D owners rake in money from this new shit too

how do I withdraw my dividends? it wont let me

You still need to past for the gas to withdraw from metamask

Can I somehow sell my keys or can I only withdraw dividends?

>if just 1 whale leaves the whole things comes tumbling down
there is no escape
:^)

the only ones to get really fucked are idiots buying in late (and not winning the pot), they'll literally lose their money, lose their keys as the round resets, make fuck all on the pot leftovers, and their eth just evaporates.

Fair, but the amount I am trying to withdraw is listed as 0 ETH. Is this because it is a small decimal or?

Your money is gone, there's no cashing out. It's not P3D where you can sell immediately for 20% loss, keys can't be sold. Wait for dividends or shill your bad advice link.

Op here. I made a recap for everyone interested. If you don't have money to put in this, just use a ref link to get 50 dollars or so. This could last forever, or not. The risk as of today, is very low.

This is a game that you play with metamask. It is an ethereum lottery, and the pot is made by a percentage of the keys that players buy. The pot is now at 530 eth (230k $) in 4 days of existence -double of yesterday-. The last person to buy a key wins the pot. Each person that buys a key adds 30 second to the timer, which is capped at 24 hours. This means that this active round will last a long time.

You can play this way, but this is gambling. How to make a moonshot out of this ? It is a well engineered synthetic moon. I would not be surprised if more and more gambling companies adopted this kind of smart contract. Every player receives a dividend based on the amount of keys he holds. Every player also receives a percentage of the final pot, percentage defined by the team he joined. The keys you bought will be auto sold at the end of the round. No panic sell nor crash possible as someone cannot sell his keys. You can however withdraw all his earnings at any time. If you join the team Snek, you will receive heavy dividends, and a lower part of the pot. As of now, you could achieve a 90% ROI in 3 days that way. This is 800% ROI in a month, without compounding (you can reinvest dividends in keys).

The risk however, is that the round does end before you break even with your dividends. Depending on the size of the pot, you may break even with your share at the end of the round. 2880 keys per day are required to keep the contract from paying out. At the current price this is rouglhy 2.5 eth per day. The pot currently gains 100+ eth a day and this is increasing. The round is likely to last until the key price becomes extremely large, and becomes a pool or whales battle, but we are VERY far from that as of today.

The pot is growing faster and faster. The key price is rising. A real FOMO is beginning. FOMO3D is one the most trending DAPP (third overall, first gambling dapp). It seems like people will be attracted to the principle for a long time, the pot is very likely to reach 1 milion USD in the coming weeks. A ref system also stimulates the influx of new players.

This is not a ponzi nor a scam, but pyramid like. You can audit source code. There is a well detailed wiki here fomo3d.hostedwiki.co/ . This sytem also profits P3D holders, creating synergy, P3D being created by the same team. P3D is currently at 6000 eth contributed, compared to 480 for Fomo3d. Keep in mind Fomo is much more normie friendly. This is a smart working product unlike a lot of crypto vaporware.

You can try here exitscam.me/jointhefomo

I have dividends I can't withdraw them though

if you mean the metamask window opens up with 0 in the eth field
it's because you call a method in the contract, and that method sends you eth on its own
if you just joined really recently it's probably a small decimal number
have patience
baka user

>t. dunning-kruger
there's nothing to sell, so no such thing as leaving
you either make your money back by getting early enough, or you sit on Jow Forums trying to act smart just like you did when P3D started at 200 ETH, 300 ETH, 400 ETH... 1000 ETH... 4000 ETH...
3 months from now round 1 will end, and you'll be all "ha! told you so!" while everyone who got in today will have made 2x on their money

Fuck it, just bought 300eur worth of ETH to throw it in this

Attached: 1530307880422.jpg (1024x833, 36K)

Check if there is a metamask request by clicking the icon. Like the other user mentioned the amount will be 0 because you're calling the withdraw function in the contract.

>t. dunning-kruger 2
this is a smart contract, so you can go on etherscan, inspect transactions and see the actual returns people make
anyone who got in yesterday made 20%+ in divs, add 10% of their original purchase as a "cashback" if they used their own referral on a second account and about 5% of their value in keys and they already got more than one third of their principal back. in one day
but yeah, best to stay on Jow Forums and hope some chink shitcoin you buy on a centralized exchange will moon

So if I invest now it will be paid out to everyone who invested before me right? How is that different from a simple pyramid scheme? Yes getting in early on a pyramid makes you bank but the later investors need exponentially more money to break even

Attached: pyramid-scheme-2.gif (400x440, 33K)

1) it's a much gentler curve (key price only increased 4x with 1500 ETH flowing into the contract)
2) there's a gambling appeal to that 530 ETH pot (You) could theoretically win, pushing people to keep reinvesting. low cost of entry ensures there will always be people to buy at least 1 key every 30 seconds
3) point 2 leads other people to believe dividends will go on for a long long time, pushing them to keep reinvesting
4) point 3 increases the pot, attracting more people for 2 and 3
5) 1500+ ETH is a drop in a bucket compared to vaporware shitcoin ICOs and the like. i'd say 10k ETH is a realistic lower bound and 100-200K a possible upper bound

what should i expect if i put in 5 eth today ?

you should expect to use my ref link, i'll give you 5% back: exitscam.me/1247
but in all honesty you should create your own ref on a second account so you can refer yourself, it costs you 0.01 eth + mining fee but it's the equivalent of a 10% cashback
as for returns, we made 25% in divs since last time yesterday
nobody can tell how it's going to look one day from now, but it's not like the hype is going to die in a flash
imagine you get 2 weeks of 6-7% divs, after that you'd be cruising getting profits on a scheme that is nigh guaranteed to go on for months

It IS a pyramid.
Only you are at the top of it if you invest now. 500 eth in the pot is nothing.. this will go to at least 10k, possibly 100k or even 200k.

If this lasts minimum a month (it will be much more imo) you are looking at a x10-15 by dividends only. It is low risk at the moment, but no one knows the future.

there's no way we make 50% divs per day for a month, keep your shilling realistic
there's no point in inflating numbers either as the smart contract is transparent and the 10-30% returns we're getting currently are fantastic by any sane metric

No, that would be a x2.5 to x3.5

How ? 20% a day being the mean return (without compounding, as this would reset your stack to 0 each time) , that is 140% a week, 560% a month. This is ten times you initial investment.

600% means x6. But yes on top of that you would get the proft from the automatic "sale" of the keys once somebody wins so say x7.

Only thing is this +20% a day might continue or even increase, but if the games goes for so long the new eth pumped will become a bit less.

At least 2880 keys a day will be bought and that's a given, and by then the price per key will be .02eth pumping a minimum base of 60eth a day in the contract at the *very* least.

But yeah if this goes mainstream like the faggykitties (and it could once it becomes the #1 ethereum network leech) the return you mentioned could be a possibility.

wait how can you leave when you cant sell the keys?
brainlet?

The keys are sold automatically when someone gets the pot. Read the freaking wiki

exitscam.me/wtf

Attached: snek.jpg (1277x716, 663K)

I've made a bit over $300 usd today off this shit so far. Once i break even im buying my cat some toys.

bought p3d when i broke even, and all profits so far.
p3d value keeps increasing

Attached: 713powhtradesellhourly.png (1076x508, 24K)

Don't fall for these scams again Jow Forums.

This is interesting, but how does one cash out? Am I only able to cash out my dividends at any time?

Yup that's how you make your money. After a few days maybe a 10 maybe less you'll of broke even and then your just making profits from there on out. Still early I wont advise you to get in but for me it's going wonderful.

So what’s the best team?

Snek unless your delusional and think you can take the pot.

Snek

How can I sign in with trust wallet?

Click on Withdraw or call the function directly.

So you can't withdraw the amount you put in at any time, only the dividends? And if you don't withdraw anything before the round ends you get liquidated?

You can withdraw even after the round ends

So where exactly is the risk here? Suppose I put in 1 ETH, how can I get fucked over?

You lose some of your eth if the round ends before you make it back in dividends. The keys do get sold when it ends but not for the amount you purchased at.

Currently at $400 for the day lol. I think $600-800 by midnight feeling comfy

How much did you invest?

Attached: 1530027116447s.jpg (80x125, 2K)

Also, what's the deal with the P3D token? Should I exchange ETH to P3D or just play with ETH?

About 10 ETH

Nice

>If you don't have money to put in this, just use a ref link to get 50 dollars or so.

How? I used a ref link.

the real trick is to actually buy some of the P3D tokens that give you dividends of all the projects they will make including this one.
exitscam.me/0xa19f37bfd5f90463b1cec00f82ae4a879e9e25ca

So basically these guys have made the current fomo3d game, but they wanna make a few other ones. If you get some of the P3D Tokens you get dividends from all the games they make AND ALL THE ROUNDS. So yeah I'm playing some Fomo3D but also of course bought some P3D cause this shit might be going on for a while and I wanna keep getting paid beyond this current fomo3d round.

He's bullshitting you. exitscam.me/SuicideWatch

Pretty sure /play and /play2, which the webpage redirects to are ref links registered by the devs.