Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalos_kagathos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck nigs

fuck nuclear power
t. progressive slovakia

I love Horo!

Attached: Spice&Wolf_292.png (500x601, 242K)

I am so BORED!

@102522405
>no, we cannot be like animals because d*G said this, it's right here

Attached: 1536435338213.jpg (938x974, 81K)

I'm still reading through the other thread. Hopefully someone will challenge you for a debate here as well, I want you to deliver once again.

hey where's my wallet?

>plane user
should be plane neet, planeanon is already taken
also last thread was complete shit and I can only ascribe it to proxyhun and people responding to his shit

thats just plain wrong. you will see in our elections (16th march) how progressive young Slovaks are.

same

proxyhun and underage cigán are the worst posters

this also

Honestly I'm too tired for that right now.
Why do you hate me so much, user?

her party is literally looking at (((country listings))) and (((indexes))) i fucking hate that so much
instead of saying decrease corruption they say
>better the position of Slovakia in perception of corruption rankings by at least 20 spots

because you shit up our comfy threads with Jow Forumstalk

I'm 19 you fucking boomer.

based and slavpilled

Oh we know how they adjust (((stats))) especially the current ones of unemployment.
also Stefunko was in SDL with Fico (proto party that got joined with others to create Smer) and until recently he was in Eurofunds scams.
They are same scum but they not only want to steal money but to bring the us on level of west in criminality and safety.

>a fucking teenager
oh boy, I bet you're not even trolling with your posts and genuinely believe in what you are writing here

Attached: 1457648810117.png (272x324, 92K)

>19
>listens to metal and finds deep meaning in it
yeah I kinda assumed

But we always talk about the same stuff anyway...

>I'm 19 you fucking boomer.

fucking hell. I am a boomer.

The internet belongs to the zoomers.

there is no hope for us
many of my friends going to vote for Harabin

Everything makes sense now.

get these youngsters outta my thread
i want to see more models being built *sip*

Attached: 1530283662636.png (380x349, 70K)

>19 Year old hedonist neetchan reader
top kek grow a bit more you lousy gyppo

FUCKING MEČIAR REEEEEE

first polish post in this itt

I don't think I can wait a week for a new model build

I will compensate it by assembling a guitar and soldering my new pickups in it tomorrow. v4 needs more comfy tutorials like lasagna cooking and plane model assembling

It's much better to shill how gym magically helps you, right?

?
get friends that want to vote for her. with her 52% polling it wont be that hard.

?

is this cigán teenager just a proxyhuns proxy? Have we been getting trolled the whole time?

looking good jewanon

he fucking ensured that Slovakia would be a corrupt shithole for 25 years

no, he was here last year too for a couple of weeks, he's not really a newfag

It does, as any strenuous physical activity. You should try it. Maybe help you stop looking like a pencil-necked nerd.

What the hell this sent a shiver down my spine.

Attached: 1543423756863.gif (600x600, 481K)

I don't like her
she has no political experience

where did the ruskie animefag go?
I kinda miss him

I DON'T.

yea I kinda miss him too, he'll probably come back, uni started for him I think

I cycle a lot daily so I think it counts. I don't have security or body related self-consciousness issues either, so gym is pretty much futile in this case. I think the stoic subculture (or psuedo-stoic, that is) goads a lot of people who otherwise don't need to build unnecessary amounts of muscle to actually do it.

he's probably getting his prostata pounded by his churka boyfriend right now

you dont like that she is innocent?
anyone (if media likes him) can win against Smer. We could pull out someone from here and with proper training and campaign he could be President.

give back Harghita

b..bb..but she stopped the Pezinská skládka!!

>they take that trash to other city/village instead.

Attached: 1410768702063.jpg (1800x1325, 156K)

You should try building some muscle, biking creates absurdly laughable frog-like bodies. I was similar teenage edgelord, started with lifting rather late. You have a good option to start early and stop being sad fucker. There is a great wisdom in physical struggle and overcoming yourself than in many books. I guarantee it will make your life much better.

there's something fishy about her

>gym shills are shilling again

artificial? like some kind of product of marketing?

t. toxic masculinity discord tranny

>communist and weakling too.
Pottery. At least old Soviets were appreciative of cult of healthy and strong body, you new-age zoomer cunts are just weak effeminate faggots. There won't be any revolution that way, comrade.

I'd do it sooner but I had a lot of issues with tiny parts snapping when I had to take them out of the sprue, I should invest in those modeling cutters, also I was thinking about getting an actual airbrush, but my budget is a bit limited at the moment since I don't really have any sort of income

just don't injure yourselves in your gyms if you're beginners
you can seriously fuck you're body up if you lift without supervision

probably the fact that she is a (((progressive)))
against the V4, against Russia, against the "nationalist" president of the USA, for EU integration, for helping the Roma, for helping the refugees, for foreign intervention, for (((western capitalism))), for LGBT, against Homo/Xenophobia
AND she is endorsed by Matúš Vallo

>hurr durr if you don't pay for muh yearly gym membership you're a tranny
Kys.
I'm not weak desu

if gym was free, would you go to one?

nothing pisses me off more than zoomers and faggots who are unironic amerimutts in everything except their homeland

Yeah I do have a stocky legs indeed, so you're right with this one. I have tried lifting as well, but honestly coming home from a strenuous cycling trip against the wind is better than reeking of rubber from the dumbbells' handles. It's a nicer type of exhaustion, same goes for jogging. The boomer condescendence is cute and phony by the way.

>There is a great wisdom in physical struggle and overcoming yourself than in many books

Probably this seemed as laughable at to me as finding wisdom in extreme metal seemed to you. Alas, just because a book is published officially it doesn't make it more worthwhile than, say, this hohol's posts about the neo-colonialism in Africa

Probably not tbqh

*gropes nose*
*swears loudly*
*laughs gratingly*
*leers at women and visibly objectifies them*

>yes, fuck the zoomers, back to traditional values

why are you such a teenager?

you are so fucking pathetic it hurts

Attached: 1524427633347.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>if you aren't a horsefucker kurultáj kike you are not a pure 1000% magyar
when will you fuck off from these generals you wapid fuck

nothing is wrong with objectifying women

i objectified a teenager at the supermarket today, she was really pretty, had these really slim long legs, top tier specimen if i do say so myself

You can use regular razor too bro, it's cheap. Doslova korunová položka. Plus s žiletkou jde začišťovat spoje mezi plasty.

How much you bench? We both know you are weak. Fat is not strength. Also gyms are fucking cheap you lazy turd. Not to mention you can visit various school gymnasiums or sportclubs. Also I believe there is a Sokol in Ukraine as well, which usually has gyms for like 40 American roubles for a YEAR membership.

No bro, saying that black metal has some inherent philoshopical value is NOT as saying that there is plenty to be found on a personal level via struggle and overcoming. Greeks built whole school of thought about it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalos_kagathos

>using "objectify women" unironically
Alright, forget I said anything and please do not reply.

He's right, boomers are nasty simpletons with no self-awareness.
I am, but not because I don't lift weights or some retarded shit like that.

why do you project yourself onto me? you are a turantard brown gypsy szkítafaggot who has no values

I already have a modeling knife, but even when i'm cutting really tiny parts out of the sprue it just snaps, and cutting the big wide sprue parts is not possible so i'd need to snap them

>objectifying women

i think I found your site
you will fit in well

geekfeminism.wikia.com

>turantard brown gypsy szkítafaggot
I fucking love those insults.

Attached: topjej.jpg (350x335, 27K)

I think this site may have rotten your brain

yeah, you just whine on the internet and think about suicide

>Also I believe there is a Sokol in Ukraine
How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not Ukrainian and I don't live in Ukraine?

that's really good, you just have to be careful not to be obvious

i think she noticed, but 15 year olds are legal here, so it's all gucci

What? Please repeat.

>complains about negroes
>complains about comraderie between whites
>complains about fascism
>complains about lifting
>complains about literally anything that isn't nomadic ultrapleb varg tier degenerate shit

the gf

Attached: 1541279738786.jpg (2110x3000, 1.58M)

Fuck off

WHY WOULD YOU USE THE UKRAINIAN VPN
You fucking call us poorfags for not having a VPN but dont go to the gym because it costs money

He literally didn't produced any non-retarded post in the whole day.

i don't think he's even serious most of the time, how many times has he sought attention by making a name out of himself as the "butthurt hun" or the "suicidal hun" who never lives up to his promises
why you guys keep taking him seriously is beyond me

Niggers are inferior
Whites are an Americanism
Fascist as in Hitlerists are Faggots
Lifting takes time and effort to see the results
>Insult
i mean he is not wrong

god I can't wait to move out of this shithole
my whole family is drunk again and I think there's gonna be a fight soon, either that or the cops will come

nah a boomer is just too evolved for a naive little zoomer bitch

you do realise that we wuznt even nomads only half nomads

>WHY WOULD YOU USE THE UKRAINIAN VPN
Because:
a) Most European servers are blocked
b) I'm fluent in Russian and Ukrainian, so having a Ukie flag makes baiting vatniks much more fun
>didn't produced

this a hundred times

cant you try on some trash stuff painting skills? you can surely paint nicely even with brush

finallly some tót with common sense

he is literally retarded
>>>>>>How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not Ukrainian and I don't live in Ukraine?
and has a fucking Ukrainian VPN and is mad at people calling him a budget Russian

>white are an americanism
wrong it's an anglo-saxon, central european creation buddy :)

>didn't produced

were you the one to pick on the Pole for spelling "ritch"?