I just wanted to thank all of you whoever you are...

I just wanted to thank all of you whoever you are. this is the only board where you occasionally meet people who genuinely try to elevate you and encourage you despite your problems, despite the fact that you'll never meet each other. sure we'll occasionally call each other faggots, but we're also self sacrificing, and self-less in that we give each other a piece of mind for free that may literally be worth thousands, or millions.

Attached: untitled.png (248x204, 86K)

dont worry fren we will made it

yes
buy PRIX before the end of the summer

We are a family

Attached: feels.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Unironically the negativity here is the best thing, oppossed to the endless pro crypto moon get rich quick shit shill talk by braindead deluded bagholder cucks you see everywhere else. It helps staying critical.

You're probably also the guy who becomes friendly with pajeet telemarketers..

The INTJ master race enjoys spreading fud because we're really testing our own mental fortitude and beliefs in our investments.

Every single day I fud the coins I'm holding, that's why you always do the opposite of what biz says

im not talking about "guy this before it hits the moon" type guys, im talking about people who help educate others and offer genuine solutions for personal problems. I posted a thread here about how I cant drink too much alcohol because of a liver issue and anons told me how its a blessing and I should be happy. I posted the same thing on other forums and I was told to get rekt and that I was basically ded. im talking about that kind of attitude.

Agreed. Maybe it's because everyone here is trying to make it. Improve themselves

>made it?

Attached: 1524438081056s.jpg (124x78, 2K)

>2018
>Still in crypto

Yeah, real master race there.

>thinking crypto is dead
>not averaging your positions each month

stay poor

Everything's going to be okay.

my 1 year improvement:
>invested 20k have now in bear 75k
>got a job (blockchain related)
>no gf but i has hopes
>still get depressed every 3 days but cope with sleep
If golden bull happens we should prepare some giveaways to bizbros. help them out somehow.

What board have you been on OP? I have tried time and time again have a semi-intelligent discussion about where crypto is headed. But all I get is people who either shitpost or are truly retarded.

BTC will become the global currency within 15 years. Cap this.

>encouragement to better yourself

All i see are incel threads where virgins cry about how mean women are

All i ever fucked up was while being drunk. Have physical damage and a criminal record. Never did anything really regretable sober.

Oooh you made my day as well OP. Not LARP-ing or being ironic. Let me then also share a lil secret just for my bizbros.

Be prepared for year 2020-2023. There is something brewing, but i cant say. Personally speaking, im currently just accumulating and accumulating until 2020 and see what happens. I have insider info but i dont want everyone to get rich because in stocks, to win some, someone needs to lose some.

Ciao broskys!

I once told a Pajeet scammer to buy Bitcoin and tried pointing him in the direction of resources to learn how to create value.

He didn't listen and called Bitcoin a scam. Low IQ people simply cannot recognize opportunity and often have low integrity.

Me too... Alcohol is a demon I cannot tame... Haven't touched a drop for 4 months after drinking 6+ beers daily for about 7 years.

alcohol is... well alcohol

If the only reason that's preventing you from telling us what's going to happen is that "someone has to lose" then you're retarded. Dropping info on biz has little effect on the markets (see chainlink) so you may as well tell us, but you won't since you're larping.

you should have listened lol