It just occurred to me that sergay is going to announce main net with out any hype...

It just occurred to me that sergay is going to announce main net with out any hype. I wont be able to dump on you retards

Attached: 1531350729078.jpg (429x960, 97K)

It just occurred to me sergay is dead without any hype

Mainnet release has never in cryptocurrency history made the price go up. Linkies are deluded and desperate for recovery.

Vitalik is already hyping Argur over Chainlink. It's literally over from that point.

>something that has never happened b4 can never happen
LINK is the Black Swan of crypto.

This. Yikes Linkies....yikes.

>LINK is the Black Swan of crypto.
the retardest post of the week

no crypto in the world so far has ANY real world use cases. with LINK's mainnet fully operational it will be the first crypto to be useful. and holy shit it will be useful.

There won't be significant adoption for years, you fucking retard. Why am I even telling you, these bags are heavy enough as it is.

Yes there will be, you fucking retard. LINK is middleware. Almost nothing needs to be changed in existing infrastructure to make use of LINK. This is one of the reasons every non-retard on this board is so bullish on it.
Read more, dumbass.

XRP is already actively used for months.

No it's not. Ripple technology is being used, XRP is not. XRP has no use case except for making jews rich when niggers buy it.

No one fucking uses crypto for anything yet. There is little market for oracles. I've been holding LINK, as well as following the threads since November so don't tell me to read more, brainlet. If you think that LINK will go above $1 this year without another bull market, you're absolutely out of your fucking mind. Late 2019 is when the adoption might finally kick off.

>No one fucking uses crypto for anything yet
because smart contracts are unusable because of no decentralized oracles existing.
>There is little market for oracles
well no shit you retard
>Late 2019 is when the adoption might finally kick off.
You're wrong, but you're happy about that, aren't you? If you're really holding LINK like you said you are.

They'll start shilling link on twitter after mainnet release like rory said

>because smart contracts are unusable because of no decentralized oracles existing.
There is no infrastructure for smart contract adoption, absolute fucking moron.
>You're wrong, but you're happy about that, aren't you? If you're really holding LINK like you said you are.
Oh, yes I will be very happy if I'm wrong. But the thing is, I don't do fundamental analysis based on emotions, faggot. You could screencap this and laugh at me a year from now, but more than likely you would just feel extremely stupid.

>There is no infrastructure for smart contract adoption, absolute fucking moron.
There needs to be close to no infrastucture, you total moron. Every company that wants to use SCs can keep using their legacy systems because as I've said LINk is middleware.

This pic made me really sad

>thinks that every company is itching to implement smart contracts when vast majority has no clue what they even are
Sure thing faggot, I can't wait to be proven wrong.

>he thinks companies will allow their competition to provide vastly superior service without retaliation
the moment one company starts implementing smart contracts the rest quickly wake the fuck up and either do the same or go under.
that's how the free market works.

Yes and this process will take years.

Well just immagine it is 2016 and you are holding Ethereum.

You're severely overestimating it. The more technologically inclined corporations have already begun preparing some time ago. When money is at stake adoption is swift.

I do. If I didn't have that much of foresight, I wouldn't be bagholding a seemingly dead token for 8 months.

just wait until you realize LINK was a scam and you lost all your money kek

Attached: 1527117193676.gif (640x360, 155K)

YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY STINKY KINKY LINKY GF AND I'M GOING TO USE A CHAINLINK CUBE AS A BALL GAG. I WILL USE NIPPLE CLAMPS WITH WITH FUNFAIR TASSLES, BECAUSE YOUR TITS ARE MY FUNBAGS. I WILL USE A REQUEST LOGO DILDO TO TEASE YOUR PRINCESS PUSSY.

You belong to DADDY.

Attached: IMG_0703.jpg (750x546, 40K)

You're talking to a man

>swift
I see what you did there

Attached: IMG_20180620_103915.jpg (3120x4160, 1.88M)

D-dream on... your ... filthy... disgusting autsit link cock will never be inside me or anything

Attached: 6b0a2c1214e9f217d6cb9293b6e9606e.png (595x842, 374K)