"thanks for your application, you've been invited to the next stage of our hiring process!"

>"thanks for your application, you've been invited to the next stage of our hiring process!"
>"simply complete this short video intervie-"

Attached: 1500734411410.jpg (250x250, 5K)

I really hate that too, know the feeling very well. just realize that in the video interview they really are looking for a bare minimum in terms of competency. they just want to know that you aren't a drooling sperg who cant formulate a sentence.

No thanks you dumb HR roastie. For starters there's no fucking way going to the effort of removing ThinkPad's webcam tape, re-enabling the mic and webcam in the BIOS, telling the other fuckers I live with to shut the fuck up for half an hour (and thinking they'll actually do it) and finding a corner of my house that they won't judge me over, all for a shitty entry level position.

Either spend the time and money to interview me in person (which you'll no doubt do in a two or three stage process after this retarded video garbage) or go kill yourself. You already fucking spent twenty minutes talking me on the phone last week you retarded bag of shit, you know I wasn't lobotomised age 12.

Attached: whatever.jpg (367x463, 29K)

This.

Attached: w137t.jpg (480x360, 39K)

good luck getting a job user

I really hate this "holier than thou" attitude from modern workers, it's like you don't understand the fact that if you throw your toys out of the pram there are another 50 people waiting in line behind you who will be more than happy to interview in this way.

Stop thinking you're special.

How about we already have some and some other projects along? Nobody half competent in his job ain't got much time to waste just so you can play your xfactor superstar part.

i did at least 15 video calls. Never got a job

I work in surf shops around the city and interstate cause 1 guy who was unemployed like me referred me to his cousin who is some big wig (unemployed guy just wanted welfare). Shit pay but better than nothing.

Don't do video interviews for checkout or fastfood its a waste of time.

Yeah, well, there's a reason they are behind.
Womans & logic..

this.

if you are looking for a job and are not bothered with the procedure and formalities its pretty much game over for you

hope that this user has good networking skills

Bootlicker.

>get a job
>bootlicker

oh yeah im a bootlicker. i forgot that everybody on this board is a millionaire chad with +140iq who dont need to get jobs. who would go that low as to get a job right?

Attached: kys.png (229x222, 60K)

if you are over 20 and have never attempted to start a company or learn about starting one it's over

I tried to get a job once and they called me to come in for an interview and the entire interview was some low level roastie put me in front of a computer to take a test consisting of questions like “I am always happy” “I love working with other people” “i get angry when something happens” and absolute bullshit where you could strongly agree or strongly disagree. I picked all the right sounding answers and then they said I didn’t get the job. They refused to give me an actual interview and didn’t care about my experience. Then on the way out the lady trolled the shit out me and said “you can come try again in 30 days”

Yeah fuck video interviews

>interview with harvey weinstein

I did a similar sort of test, did a verbal reasoning thing a week ago for a public sector job in the UK, it's the kind of test any dipshit has to take to get any non-retard job in the civil service. I scored in the 99th percentile and got invited to the interview which is genuinely concerning because it means 99% of the people who run this country are fucking retarded.

Attached: fucking retard (4).jpg (333x378, 23K)

>putting up with HR's bullshit
>not rebelling and telling them to fuck off with this shit

good goy

Go home and learn how to think right and we'll try again in 30 days, kthxbai

what jobs are you fuckers going for and where do you live? ive never had this nonsense

>I picked all the right sounding answers and then they said I didn’t get the job.
This is why

What is over?

Spoken like a true aristocrat. I wholeheartedly agree that the modern worker is getting very uppity indeed. Don't they realize they are a dime a dozen. So happy robots will replace plebs in my lifetime.

>ring ring
>"user are you free we have a deadline"
>"sure ex boss, I can come in this afternoon"
>"thanks user you're a big help"

Well because I am fucking better than everyone else. 99 percent of people that apply for any job are idiots. Even STEM assholes are dumb as fuck most of the time. They know how to make up little science things but their common sense and communication skills are very poor

>Floods your country with 3rd worlders
>Heh, don't want to meet our insane hiring demands for an underpaid position? There's 50 shitholers who will, goy!