Accidentally called female superior at work "mommy" today

>accidentally called female superior at work "mommy" today

Attached: file.png (725x635, 476K)

I think you meant to post this face OP

Attached: 1407053003384.jpg (601x583, 141K)

no, it was embarrassing and she's not married but is very motherly but I think I upset her by calling her that

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 671K)

>mfw get called momma

Attached: 1528539325292.jpg (1920x4320, 2.37M)

Play it off as a joke and call her mommy a couple more times like a nickname haha.

what anime is that?

Hinamatsuri

it about Nitta, the demon yakuza boss of the Heisei period & his violent and bloody rise to power

Attached: ec0e31ad12a4edf3ef8ccda9dc23669353576fb7_hq.jpg (724x744, 117K)

Perhaps she is not upset user but embarrassed She might have found it humorous deep down but couldn't let that emotion seep out because she is very professional

How big are her milkers?

Don’t call women mommy at work unless you want a bad time

I'm in an army job and it's mandatory draft so I have all sorts of cute girls working as my superiors, and my main commander is such a qt and she feels superior to us since she's an officer and acts like a mom and it's really hot

>OP going to get reported to HR for mommy son sexual roleplay harassment

>boss told me to organize differently
>lmao look I cleaned my room
>she laughs
nocie

p-post more please

I work in the army as well and all the female commanders look like a MBT drove over their face

Like I said here you have to draft so cute girls have to as well.
In basic all my commanders were cute girls and they were actually strict and mean in basic, unlike the job ones. I'll tell more once I eat

Relevant to my interests. OP plz.

Fuck. If my commanders were all cute grills dominanting the platoon then maybe I wouldn't hate conscription as much

מאיזה מדינה אתה?

They were like 10 year olds pretty much fresh out of highschool. Ours had big eyes but was a cutie, and I remember that one night instead of going to the cafeteria on base she held us back and asked why we never talked during theweekly platoon talk. We said it was because we didn't really have anything important to say and that everyone else just jerked eachother off and showed off to the platoon commander.

She was really upset with this and I was getting pissed cuz she kept probing us and she was screaming at me and I was being really sarcastic. She made us run to the cafeteria in very short time, and then after she called me to talk to me. Suddenly she was super sweet and said that she knows I do have important things to say and she really wants to hear my voice and that it's her job to care about me. It was actually really sweet and I still keep in contact with her.

I call you bae

Attached: 1522452221188.png (970x644, 54K)

You probably won't be able to make eye contact with her for a long time now.

Attached: 1489871842109.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

Well....now you got to man up and have sex with her.

Then there was this one commander in the platoon that hated her job and us. Short, wore glasses, thicc and bitchy as fuck. Sometimes you could see her cameltoe or panty lines. Anyways we had a 5 minute break and some dudes smoked, and it wasn't allowed apparently. She caught one Ukrainian that immigrated my country, and he said "But everyone did It!". She asked who, and he said that's he's not a whatever the Russian word is for snitch . Everyone laughed but she got pissed and announced that if he doesn't tell her the names, no one would be allowed to go home, all 50 of us would close the weekend. He still refused and we were supportive of him.

We would cough like children when she tried to speak to us in formation, and people would constantly bitch to her. We paid dearly for that but it's a different story. In the end though they made some bullshit claim that they knew who was smoking and that they should just turn themselves in and get a lessened punishment. I saw another commander (a cute chill one) giggling over how bullshit it was. And we all lived happily ever after.

Fucking wooks. I always told them to kill themselves in creative ways. Surprised I never got in trouble.