When will "dying from cancer" become a thing of the past? i say in about 200 years

When will "dying from cancer" become a thing of the past? i say in about 200 years

Attached: 1548943072589.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGafhm1cuSI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peto's_paradox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the problem is that there is no "cancer"
there are a huge amount of cancerous conditions but no "the cancer"

it will happen in our lifetime tho, if we can make it to old age

It'll only increase in its share of death causes because people aren't dying from other illnesses anymore.

Also because of cellphone towers.

it never will
cancer is a modern thing, people rarely died of cancers in the past since they weren't exposed to all the pollutants that we are surrounded by today, in our air, food and nature.

the food we eat today is clean as fuck tho compared to the stuff people ate 200 years ago, but its not like those people ever got older than like 50
eating chloride or shit might be bad but its better than eating molded rotting food

Wrong, cancer is caused by celullar damage, that occurs the more it divides, that's why skin cancer is common but not heart cancer, because it doesn't divide, pollution causes many things but rarely cancer, the longer people live the more cancer they get, that's why we are getting a lot of cancer cases.

there is recent research that suggests that people are getting cancer becuase their bodies are constantly producing hgh because we are all constantly eating

the idea is that everybody is sustaining damage to their body's cells constantly every day but instead of using autophagic bodies to repair the damage and cannibalize excess cells, we're constantly growing and ignoring the dysfunctional and damaged cells

youtube.com/watch?v=LGafhm1cuSI

I went without food for 5 weeks straight last year and 3 weeks earlier in January
people are so worried they might """starve""" that they eat themselves to death instead

It's more likely that they cure ageing than cancer. If they do, the ageing cure will become cancer itself.

Cancer is the final boss, and it's unbeatable. It's the very incarnate of the life phenomenon itself. Grows forever until it implodes on itself.

If we keep growing in size, nature will sort itself alas en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peto's_paradox

well the human body needs to eat atleast once a day, we are not cats or shit
but yeah you can get through the day with not much food
cancer is just mutating cells its far from being the ultimate boss, staying sane while in your 120ths is much harder

There was a Scottish man who went over a year while eating at "starvation levels" and actually greatly improved his health.

Mind you, he was already obese. But people who should maybe consider drastic measures like this are told by the MSM that if you stop eating, you'll die or do harm to your body. There are a lot of people in the modern world who could really benefit from a fast if they had the willpower to do it.

never, most of the "slept peacefully away" deaths are cancer based, we aren't build to last over 80 years

>slept peacefully away
I don't think that's how people typically describe cancer.

>went over a year while eating at "starvation levels"
>Mind you, he was already obese
i don't think that's healthy. you should cut down slowly, not go from +3000 to

Until cancer claims the lives of all who deserve it

Attached: t.png (500x300, 28K)

it's a contentious subject for some reason

60 years.

We can already kill many cancers, we just need to get better at it.

Sometime around April 1st, but will last 40 days.

>there are still retards who think that humanity cannot cure all diseases including most terrible of them all - aging
when will you fucking learn that they are simply not available for "normal" people and by "normal" I mean not super rich
as long as there is capitalism there will be HIV and cancer

Many professionals don't care about wealth, and now days hiding information is extremely hard, you are blinded by a us vs them mentality, at worst primitives are just easier to see thanks to social media.