Is going on a date with the boss dauguther good for my career plan?

We hang out everyday during lunch, I even got her number. She seems to be into it. Should I ask her out?

Attached: pepe14.png (284x178, 10K)

sure, but start looking for another job

Can't I have both?

ask her, dont cuck yourself

>not showing dominance over your boss by pounding his daughter

Never gonna make it

A friend of mine did it and he is chief of operations now. The girl was like 16 too (legal here)

It usually doesn't end well. Be prepared to start another job if one day you get kicked or something.

But go for it, ask her out

No

Thanks.But my worst fear is not getting fired. I think I can get another job. My fear is things getting awkward around in the office.

obviously its only good if she likes you, prepare to date her for however long you want to stay at the company
if you fuck up you'll lose your job

no

in the future, you will have to be smarter than this, so make sure to keep learning and doing things in life to gain experience

pretty sure they legally can't fire you just because you broke up with the bosses daughter. You could sue.

are you stupid? you're just a whatever to her, and you risk a job for some stupid cunt?

You're american I can tell because you care so much about jobs and work instead of life and sex.

Marry her then when he dies it’s your business

Fucking/dating her is a great way to assert dominance over your boss and show him he has a alpha chad working for him. Make home afraid to fire you!!!

>Asking girls out

Attached: ncPyJ.jpg (600x2692, 237K)

>Lets get dinner saturday
clean your home before you go out. have drinks at home. if dinner goes well invite her back. make her a nice drink, vodka strawberry kiwii is good. bitches love complicated drinks.

it wont, be nice, brush your teeth, and just show her a good time, have fun making her have fun.

Boom- son in law to the boss

Wise men once said, "Never shit where you eat." Applies here user.

Unironically this.

Unless you marry her and are the very definition of standup normie it'll end badly. But given you're here in Jow Forums asking this question, well, you should be able to figure that part out... But then again you're on Jow Forums asking about it. Just make sure to get some good video of the fallout.

Only if you plan to marry her

Marry into a rich family

such a complicated situation would make me quit and change my phone number and e-mail address

Jesus you guys keep talking about marriage... wtf?
I'm just gonna ask her go to out for the first time, come on guys.
I'm not even that afraid of losing my job, he's a nice girl.
I'm just afraid of the mean looks from my co-workers and the general awkwardness vibes that will bring around the office. You know, because I'm sperg and such.