IGTPTEUYL "I broke even on dividends in three days" Edition

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

exitscam.me/areyounotentertainedmotherfucker

The pot is 500 eth right now.
The peixe of the keys scale with value of the pot but they are still ridiculoulsly cheap. 0.0008 eth.

Attached: yee gladiator.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/138
exitscam.me/Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have this feeling that this will consume the entire eth supply.

Maybe not the entire supply but it will certainly cause some kind of inflation.

So 500 eth is nothing really P3D is 6000 eth right now and this is way more attractive.

Attached: I feel so relaxed right now.jpg (773x773, 147K)

somebody has to win the pot...

1- it's a mockery on ICOs and the cryptospace

2- when people buy "keys" half of the money goes to a pot and 30 seconds are added to the timer.

3- the last one to buy them "exit scams" the others and drains the pot.

4- the other half of the money in the contract is distributed as dividends to the other players

5- there is a 24h cap to the timer so everyone has a chance to win.

6- everything is handled by the smartcontract and there is no human interaction for it to work. Also the code is open for anyone to audit it.

7- if someone wins the pot, the game resets. Everyone gets a part of it btw.

Not that it will ever end

And don't forget. Everything is payed in ETH. It's not a token, not an investment. It's just a genius smartcontract.

exitscam.me/138

Attached: bless you gains.jpg (323x456, 27K)

exitscam.me/Jow Forums
exitscam.me/Jow Forums
exitscam.me/Jow Forums
exitscam.me/Jow Forums
exitscam.me/Jow Forums

Let's Pajeet.

Anyway what's the point in donating more than 0.1 eth at a time? The lottery entry is per donation, not proportionate. Or..?
Can anyone find it in the smart contract?

put more in, chance to win more. it's in the wiki/tutorial

People will insist in winning the pot more agressively a long time from now. But really there is no being late in this game.

There 's 2 ways it can be won.
1. Ethereum network down or totally clogged for 24 hours.
2. Bug in the contract.

If any of those never happen, worse come to worse there will be 2880 keys purchased every day at a much higher cost of today.

True, maybe it will even stronghand vitalik to adopt sharding earlier. That would fucking great really.

That's a possibility. Once it gets the top contract for gas usage and stays there a few consecutive days.. this will go mainstream.

This thing started pretty much 48-72 hours ago right?

Also does anyone know the exact math behind keys' prices increase?

That's what I've been trying to explain people here.
But really, it's not about being early or not. The important thing is that people get into it.
The tendency is that the machine will continue to be fed by whales. People will continue to get dividends no matter what because the pot will always be there as bait. This contract is machiavelic in its design.

It is in the contract, but I don't know.
I know it increases to keep the dividends profitable no matter how big is the pot. But really, the keys will continue being cheap, they scale veeeery slowly.
They were 0.0003 when the pot was at 100. Now it's 500 and it's 0.0008.

5 days ago
people who got in yesterday made over 20% in divs

Well.. that's not too slow. It has already tripled in a few days.
So if 100 was 3 and 500 is 8, we can argue that every 1000 extra eth in the pot the key price will raise by 0.001.
If the pot reaches the 20k eth it did in the other game, key price would go from the current .0008 to .0.02, or 25x current price

Also GO TEAM BULLS

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-224622_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 443K)

isn’t team snek the best for divs? can you change your team without buying more keys

I ran some quick numbers.

2880 keys per day required to keep the contract from paying out.

At current key prices that's about 2.5 eth per day minimum contributed.

Obviously the actual amount contributed will be much higher.

Cheers for that.
With a pool of 20k eth and thus key price at .02eth, the daily minimum amount or keys (2880l to keep this up would bring 57 eth per day at the very least (in a hypothetic scenario in which the 24h timer hard cap is never touched).

Yeah but half of those divs go to bloody P3D (the other game) holders.
So you wanna be Bull which is the exact same thing as Snek but with only 1/4 of divs going to P3D, and 3/4 to F3D (this game).

Get in biz brothers, before I'm going to shill this AMAP.

I’m starting to feel very comfy with my 5200 keys.