I want to be a fucking girl so bad.. im not a faggot or a tranny, i just wanna live life on easy mode...

i want to be a fucking girl so bad.. im not a faggot or a tranny, i just wanna live life on easy mode, i wanna go outside and be worshipped, i wanna get free things on the internet for being a girl, i wanna stream on twitch and get money from fat whiteknights, im tired of being an ugly manlet

whats the point of life as an ugly manlet

id kill 1000 puppies to look like pic releated

Attached: ajrYkEV.jpg (500x375, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903&page=1
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3058890/Father-born-severe-facial-deformity-branded-cruel-wife-decide-baby-daughter-condition-insists-ll-tell-s-beautiful-day.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody reply to this thread

nobody reply to this thread
plz

Boys will be boys....

you're a faggot

You would also have to be pretty and therefore high maintenance till you get a disgusting and old sugar daddy

EVERYBODY REPLY TO THIS THREAD

i can't suppress the urge.AAAA

kill yourself freak

Attached: 1546021241891.jpg (768x1024, 159K)

why are spaniards so fucking gay?

Spain is the only country that allows boys to compete in rhythmic gymnastics. Go live out your fantasy.

Excellent thread. Upvoted!

i'm not going to reply to this thread

if you become a trans like Felipe you will be treated better then a girl, but I bet you are fat and hairy.

No u.

Ok this is a dead tranny thread now. Fuck jannies and fuck sodomites

Attached: 1531113446489.jpg (721x1280, 217K)

Veri sekzi. Mmmmm.

Attached: 1537016100274.jpg (750x445, 277K)

fuck outta Jow Forums Jorge

Attached: 1537789844377.jpg (540x960, 95K)

Don't listen to retarded normies, I understand how you feel, being a girl is objectively superior to a sub8 "man".

Attached: 1551575855709.png (1024x768, 1.51M)

I SAID I DONT WANT TO BE A TRANNY, TRANNY ARE DEGENERATES FAGGOTS, I WANNA BE A GIRL, A REAL GIRL, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN THO, CAN YOU GUYS READ

Attached: 1549658482285.jpg (700x388, 57K)

Attached: 1526964730831.webm (800x1422, 2.95M)

Don't care about degenerate tr*p niggers, they aren't real women

I also have pictures of dead cunts

Attached: 1530944237716.jpg (1186x794, 365K)

>i just wanna live life on easy mode, i wanna go outside and be worshipped, i wanna get free things on the internet for being a girl, i wanna stream on twitch and get money from fat whiteknights
Being female alone is not going to guarantee that. You'd have to be hot

Attached: 1526286515466.jpg (250x233, 6K)

Jesus fucking christ someone nuke this thread already x.x

Don't bother, they never listen to that rather crucial little piece of information. I do think it would be amusing for all the guys who whine about wanting to be girls to "live life on easy mode" suddenly woke up as hideous black women or something.

Or just an average female in the middle east.

Not true, even ugly females can find a betabux that will pay for everything

One in every 10000 maybe.

>be hideous black woman
>hit the gym to build thicc ass
>cake your face with makeup to hide facial flaws
>done, you're hot now

well, hot women try hard to have good skin, they workout hard, and they live on a diet

women do not wake up the way we see them

What's stopping you from hitting the gym and putting on makeup?

if you get ugly your beta will be taken by a hottie

Ugly girls still get plenty of matches don’t lie.

Begone whores

Attached: 1545746157685.webm (640x360, 1.57M)

>plenty of matches
OP wasn't talking about tinder you fucktard. Also the amout of matches heavily depends on location.

There are some women who can never be fixed with just diet and exercise. Men just refuse to see them (makes sense why they choose not to I guess) and thus refuse to acknowledge their existence.

whys that guy so weak
not true

Because gymcelling is worthless for man if you don't have a good face, height and frame
>putting on makeup
That's not socially acceptable for men to use makeup so you would he called a fag and beaten

>comparing getting fit to just squatting 10lbs in tight yoga pants

They can still find hordes of men willing to date and fuck them without lifting a finger
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903&page=1

Proxy up, fag

No one will notice you have makeup on if you git gud

What are you even talking about you blithering retard?

>the rest
Lies and excuses.

Attached: filtered.png (1352x906, 37K)

>to date
Certainly not, and that isn't what the OP is talking about. Read it again.

Cope, one or two of those hundreds would definitely be willing to date her

but they can get much better, about not being noticed has more to do with personality and the way attraction works.
The woman with more boyfriends is usually normal. In the same way many beautiful women are very insecure and push away men.

That's quite an assumption on your part.
And from the OP:
> i just wanna live life on easy mode, i wanna go outside and be worshipped, i wanna get free things on the internet for being a girl, i wanna stream on twitch and get money from fat whiteknights
Those things do not happen to ugly women.

It's the actual truth, incels are willing to date just about anyone and everyone who has any statdards is called volcel and gets shat on, but fem"""""cels"""""" make rules that restrict men from writing to them because they only want Chads

If I was a girl I would milk fat amerimutts for money....
But I wouldn't kill 1000 puppies to look like that, you are not a nice person if you'd even consider doing that

Why do you keep ignoring the topic of the thread?

Incels tend to be the more picky type, it's usually horny, omega-tier normies who might fuck, but not date, really hideous women. The femcels you refer to is just their one reddit, which is their most public site, and they restrict men writing to them because they got so much trolling, shitposting and bullying. Their other sites are more private at this point.

Also this thread is not good for your argument since it is full of men saying they'd never fuck/date her and even men saying they turn down 5/10 women all the time. The other factor with the OP there is that he made it for casual sex. Not dating. There's another similar picture floating around that's the same.

>incels are willing to date just about anyone

Attached: 1533023072574.jpg (2066x3338, 1.03M)

Never happens in real life, unlike pic related

Attached: 15507362451530.png (418x613, 660K)

>Never happens in real life
I'll believe you when you actually start going outside.

It's literally the other way around, retarded fucking whiteknight cuck, communities for lonely men are open for everyone and they don't reject ugly women whereas communities for """"""lonely""""" women are closed because they don't want anything to do with men who are below their standards(i.e. not Chads).

Read the board some more, this situation happens all the time. And this is a normie board, but you can even go to places like Jow Forums or even wizardchan and they will have turned down ugly women too (granted, much of wizardchan is volcels but still).

Nope, they got a shit ton of trolling and shitpost. Angry incels raided them. And again you keep ignoring the OP because you know you're wrong.

Also communities for lonely men often have a "no women allowed" policy.

Every ugly girl I knew has been hit on by plenty of men, some of them eventually started dating but others prefered to stay """lonely""" rather than to settle for sub8. Ugly and average men never were hit on by women.

>they got a shit ton of trolling and shitpost
As in pointing out that their self-proclaimed loneliness can be resolved any second if they wanted to? Yeah truth hurts too much so we just silence them and continue out pity circlejerk.
>And again you keep ignoring the OP because you know you're wrong.
Ugly woman's life is vastly easier than ugly man's life, that's a fact that shouldn't even be disputed.
>Also communities for lonely men often have a "no women allowed" policy.
You just pulled that out of your ass like the rest of your "arguments".

That's not a tranny, that's just a thot

nvm I'm drunk, btw this is a blue board

Go on wizardchan, they don't allow women to post. And they aren't the only ones who do it I think r/incels (before they were deleted) was the same.

And you're objectively wrong about what happened at r/femcels in the same way you are objectively wrong about the OP, funny how you keep avoiding that topic.

It literally never happens, good like finding pic related with genders reversed, and this is just one example, there is plenty more.

Attached: VQiEEOz.png (935x596, 603K)

lol just grow your hair out, use epilator for body hair and starve yourself

use kawai facemask and shimapan undies

Attached: 7EFDD4B1-FAFF-4543-A0D3-BD2749E28CB8.jpg (720x1280, 158K)

this look like a doll.

If you refuse to believe that men refuse ugly women I don't know what to tell you. You are refusing objective reality, but that's on you. You can even read it in the link you yourself posted, and people mention it on this very board when the topic comes up. If you want to deny reality go ahead.

Also ugly men can find women. dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3058890/Father-born-severe-facial-deformity-branded-cruel-wife-decide-baby-daughter-condition-insists-ll-tell-s-beautiful-day.html
And that guy is deformed, never mind normal ugly men.

r/incels restricted females from posting because all they did there was attention whoring, virtue signalling and giving worthless platitudes, not because they bombarded them with offers to date but were too ugly(unlike what happened at fem""""cels"""").
>funny how you keep avoiding that topic.
Misc is gymcelling forum, makes sense that you don't want to fuck an ugly abomination like this after you put an effort in your apperance. The point still stands, it's 1000 easier to find sex and relationships as a female even if she looks like this.

is a success

Attached: 4291CDD8-7D9F-44D4-B40B-FC311D440917.gif (220x220, 121K)

Can you read? You keep ignoring the OP and what he said. What he wants never happens to ugly women.

Also no men were seriously offering to date the femcels, that's the problem. If it were men who were serious it would have been a different story. It was nothing but pissy incels trying to bully them.

You just seem to want to harp on and on about the same points. I suggest you re-read the OP, first of all, and then read some of the things you linked yourself as they contradict your own points. You clearly don't want to accept anything outside of your own opinion so there's no point in my harping on about it. Just pay attention the next time there's a "what type of girls hit on you" or "what type of girls do you reject" thread on here. You don't even need to go out in the real world to be proved wrong, you can hang around 4channel to see it.

So far you're the one who's denying reality, I provided actual evidence while you just state what you feel is true as facts. Are you a female by any chance?
>Also ugly men can find women.
Oh good for you, you found one example of an ugly man who managed to lock down a post-wall roastie. Meanwhile subhuman downies like pic date hot young Chads.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (524x404, 40K)

By "evidence" you posted a link to a biased thread of dubious quality that contradicts your own statements. And some pictures of deformed women with bfs. I can find other examples, as can you, with a simple google search. Go look it up if you don't believe me. You just keep reiterating your own emotional opinions that have no real basis in reality, it's just your cope and nothing else. Everything I stated can literally be verified on the internet with a simple google search or on this very website that we are browsing now.

But you are really emotionally invested in this and that's your choice. There's no real point in me continuing, like I said before.

Nice strawman, but OP explicitly says he wants to be an attractive girl, and I never said ugly girls get the same treatment, just that it's still preferable to being an ugly man.
>Also no men were seriously offering to date the femcels, that's the problem
Lies again, there were dozens of threads where incels claimed they tried to PM fem"""cels""" but always got instablocked. Head there yourself, you will see that almost all of them actually have/had multiple boyfriends in the past and still have occasional flings and yet they whine about being """"""lonely"""""".

*I can find other examples of ugly/deformed men with gfs, as can you

>that contradicts your own statements
In what way? Just because some of misc gymcels say they would never fuck her, meaning she instantly bacame undesirable to every man in the world?
>I can find other examples, as can you
That's the thing, you can't because they practically never exist, or so rare that the make fucking nation news like that blonde faggot with metalcore haircut.

where are proofs roastie

She is trying to her best to find something but no luck so far

Attached: jvixs8weaav01.png (1024x588, 659K)