Next stop: $5500

Prove otherwise.
>protip: you can't

Attached: opengraph 498x500.png (498x500, 17K)

if Jow Forums doesn't want it to happen then it won't

Prove you first
>can’t do that either

would be awesome. i still have some tether left for that, didn't go all in at 5,8k

If this doesn’t happen crypto gonna fuckin suck for a while

It can't happen. Did you see how fast it spiked when it hit 5.8k? The moment it hits sub 6k it'll get bought out again because there's huge demand.

it will test 5.6k one last time and then we mooning.
I originally thought we'd make our way to 3.5k, but things are changing and suddenly there are some indicators (not TA) that its ending prematurely.

Fear? We're still solidly at denial. People still waiting for the "next bullrun"(lol) that's NEVER gonna come. NEVER. Let that sink in. That was it. If you missed 2017 you missed it. The biggest bull run in history. ACCEPT IT AND MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY! I MEAN FUCK!

People are talking about 5k, 4k, 3k? Fuck man. My buy orders are set at $80 and even that might be trying to catch a falling knife. You people honestly think bitcoin is worth 6k? Really? YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT?

>there are some indicators
What are you talking about?

t.disbelief

I'm ready to buy the fucking deep dip

>The biggest bull run in history
We haven't seen anything yet. Bitcoin is the digital glue that will hold society together as everything falls apart and stops making sense.

nice pasta. but in all seriousness were all going to make it. From Ancapistan with love

This pasta is way beyond expired

Attached: 1528486196573.jpg (261x193, 9K)

We are all gonna make it !!

August 10

6k held for so long I honestly can't see it breaking down with the exception of flash crashes

6k is complacency. When it breaks (and it will) you are going to see some serious shit.

This but unironically

>it will do this then it'll do that
It doesn't have to do shit

I can prove that you're a retard.

>protip: you already did it for me.

Number of green IDs> Pajeets in this thread, It's bull time baby. 8k eow.

>mfw there are actually people who truly are this delusional

Attached: 287368262.jpg (251x242, 37K)

I hope so, I'm only 50 percent in, I want to go balls deep on this bitch before it moons.

Attached: 1492804185567.jpg (500x298, 31K)

Prove to me it's going to go to $5500.
>protip: you can't

hurrrr durrrrr I think meme lines can predict the future of an extremely volatile speculative asset that is too new to fall into any one box of meme lines. Fuck you OP.

Attached: 1525803171582.jpg (900x900, 79K)

>mfw i got "Rome" in my id

Attached: Roman Empire after WW2.jpg (4477x2474, 3.53M)

If it was going to happen I think we would have already gone there. Support at this level is just too strong and alts have reached a bottom out point. Bouncing at 60 was also a good sign. We've got the SEC ruling scheduled for August 10th in regards to approving ETFs for BTC on the CBOE. It's no coincidence that just days ago Trump created a crypto taskforce for fraud an abuse, which will legitimize these markets as they get ready to add the ETF. BTC is going to moon so hard. So, if we do crack, then whatever. I'm playing the long game and I'm totally fine with getting even cheaper alts and even cheaper BTC. Strap in boys, one month to go.

Attached: btc_rocket.jpg (854x570, 285K)

Dis nigga dumb

Lmao it’s going to 3.5–4K you delusional goobers

It has broken literally 3 times already, why would we see “serious shit”? FWIW I know we are going to 3k but stop talking like you know what you’re on about you fucking newfag.

Calls me delusional when he aint got no proof, look at the buy orders below 6K.

Bottom is 6-5K.

Can't wait for this retard to hold my bags.

Attached: 1Vm1F6O.png (1156x1360, 2.53M)

YOUR MOM IS A WHORE.

Can you explain how I’d end up holding your bags if my short-term my projection is bearish?
>inb4 your fiat bags
Brainlet

It will never fall that low in our lifetimes

> initiate Crab-17 Stage 3 ...

Attached: bog 1521428283332.png (738x525, 482K)

h-how low desu

hahaha 4k incoming as soon as this ETF declined which it will

neato

Attached: 1527220769460thumbindexringunecessary.jpg (91x125, 2K)

Oh no no no no no

Attached: 4L_GxiOMj4i.png (473x500, 8K)

Mega dump just around the corner!

Attached: alert.png (250x221, 8K)