Can i walk from one side to the other in your country without getting attacked/mugged/raped/killed?

Can i walk from one side to the other in your country without getting attacked/mugged/raped/killed?

Attached: 17FC4881-0BB8-4F82-A61A-2D1A5CE6A2EC.jpg (685x626, 77K)

Ez

>Can i walk from one side to the other in your country
no
>without getting attacked/mugged/raped/killed
maybe

easily
>you freeze to death b4 crossing, ez

Holy based image
Saved

1. Yes, it would take you less than a week.
2. You won't get attacked/mugged/raped but you will likely get run over by a car.

sure, it'd just take you a fucking long-ass time and you'd have to watch out for wildlife in the rural parts

stay out of nigger hives and your good to go, or if youre at least ~6'1"-6'2"/inshape/avoid projects/carry a "letter opener" youre still good to go regardless

*6'x" i meant to add. also avoid police in small town, theyll think youre a vagrant and might shoot you for "resisting arrest".

India and yes. I can go to each and every part of India (except Kashmir, you know how muslims are) without any harm.

>he would go to Bihar, UP, MP, Jharkhand

Yikes......

*and most imposrtantly, be white. the non-"olive" cariety or the pigs might think youre mexican
>"if you live in x, why are you all the way out here in y? do you have any drugs on you? no? well we still dont like your type in our town."

Next question:
Can i drive/train hop from one side to the other in your cunt

Attached: 10DF9155-3409-4819-BC9C-D0858524682E.jpg (636x668, 90K)

>Live in city
>One of nicer parts
>Go on midnight walk in well lit areas and on busy streets
>Get robbed with handgun
>Takes wallet
no.
Blacks really know how to shit up a nice part of a city

You would die of dehydration.

~40-50% of blacks can shit up almost anything. rest are decent, if not moody, people in my experience.

What the heck am i doing wrong? Ive lived in a 95% black ghetto neighborhood in chicago for 28 years now and ive only been "mugged" once by a crazy homeless white guy who ended up being lame and just ran away after i told him im broke. I go outside and walk around late at night all the time and im skinny and harmless looking. I constanly walk through crowds of black dudes everyday. My neighborhood is considered one of the worst in america. How the heck are there so many violent and fight/robbery videos on the internet? Real life is so boring and the internet just cherry picks rare occurences it seems. Im so bored and want action but i need to be an extreme asshole asking for it i guess, which isnt ideal. I think i need to move to alaska and live around grizzly bears to have some excitement in my life :(

what if i had an abo guide who knew the location of hidden springs and had magic water gourds with him?

I dont believe this. Why do you lie on Jow Forums

>what am i doing wrong
probably nothing. youve just had luck and statistics on your side (so far). when you hear "way yu frum/guhen whai boi" behind your back for the first time, thats all over.

hes not really wrong though... not even statistically.

you couldn't even walk from zone to zone in the city

desu its probably closer to ~20-30%, but still, thats a lot of niggers. especially have to watch out for groups of more than 3 late at night, especially on fridays and saturdays...

Unfortunately I'm not because I have a witness subpoena to show up in court to testify against him in a couple weeks

what are tegucigalpa and naocomes like at night?

good to hear. one less animal off the streets and in the cage. where do you live?

why the hell would i know
i've only gone to Honduras twice or thrice for roatán

Rather not say where I live, since it's a smaller city. But they got the whole thing on video since it was right in front of an apartment building so I hope I won't have to be there long.

sure, if you have 5 minutes to spare
stay on the flanders side though

Yes

You seem really upset by something but can't muster the courage to say it. What's wrong? Are you a nigger? A mexican? A, god forbid me for uttering this word, w*man?

Attached: 1550215381496.jpg (1356x854, 78K)

Yeah, but the further away from Oslomabad you get, the greater your odds of making it get.

i dont understand this meme

yes, but only if you dont look like a foreigner

Yes, the hardest part is in the start if you start out in the south and then it's all smooth sailing from there

but arent there tons of tourists in thailand?

one apu is examining other apu because there appears to be something wrong with him

here is the same scene from your perspective

Attached: 1515331089219.jpg (657x527, 38K)