JUST GOT MUH SKY PAYMENT!!

Hahaha FUDDERS
96 SKY in my wallet right now
600USD for 1 month
Using skywire to watch FIFA World Cup for free

How do you feel now reddit fudder Cucks?

Attached: 9C1F4396-EF9A-4130-A566-518C6DC80A6D.jpg (1100x647, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.skycoin.net/app/address/wvMJPzDAZkSHwqx8HbRcUvUx8PP3949H3c/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

scam

>paying for illegal streams
Football fans are stupid as fuck, not that stupid.

I didn’t pay for it
I got paid for it, hence the 96 SKY in my wallet
But since you’re a pajeet you won’t understand the difference

Show wallet and transaction id genius.

Go check for yourself

Nice post ranjeet! 0.5 SKY have been deposited into your wallet.
Anyway time to post the sky pasta, I see a lack of it in this thread:
Skyconnect my wife said asaaa scam mmm mmm no no no I told her we are changing the world she ended up being right wudamigonna do

Attached: 86C0F18F-6BC4-466D-ABE0-8864283794E3.png (642x319, 81K)

This doesn’t add up. They claim 6 sky per node and a max of 8 nodes so cap of 48 potential sky per month. Which at its current value would only amount to ~$300.

Let me spell this out for you since English is not your first language.

Who would pay you to middleman an illegal stream? Who is paying the provider for access to your illegal stream which then gets passed to you? Who is paying for an illegal stream?

>TL;DR: poor larp, poor execution

Official miner

Fuck off pajeet autist aspies
I can’t stand you cunts

Soooo you post a pic of a diy miner but you paid 1btc for an official one that cost 600 to make yet you’re bragging about the 600 you made in a month? Do you realize how retarded and inconsistent you sound right now.

Attached: HDtmY2K.jpg (780x848, 166K)

>lacks any logical rebuttal of the criticism
>s-shut up!

Attached: 09754502957.png (406x452, 30K)

Official miner here.

Earlier on I got only 48 SKY and was a bit bummed out about it cause i figured i didnt check my nodes carefully enough to ensure 75% uptime on all of them. But the testnet rewards were sent out in two separate batches. I just got the other 48 SKY just now. DIY miners can get up to 48 SKY from running 8 nodes.

Attached: AD32210-08.jpg (600x941, 366K)

Attached: 3B7E167D-6DDC-4DB4-A9BC-FA299424B55C.jpg (250x225, 23K)

You like it or not, Skycoin is as of now the most profitable coin to mine, both in dollar per watt and speed of ROI.

Got my DIY rewards as well. Even if this is a scam my DIY build just got paid off for a few hours of work at current prices. You'd have to be fairly braindead not have whitelisted in the beginning of June.

Attached: Skycoin_2018-07-13_07-58-57.png (1183x240, 270K)

Is having 8 nodes a requirement? I've currently got 4 Pis and want to give it a shot

From 1 to 9 all numbers are valid

To 8, fucking phone keyboard

Synth is probably Satoshi Nakamoto.
You heard it here first.

I don't think so but I believe there's preferential treatment those who first apply, then those who are closest to the spec of the official miner (# of nodes and kinds of boards, and then everybody else.

I say just do it and worst comes to worst you'll prolly be whitelisted by the end of the month or somewhere in the next one. They started at 50 DIY a week but I believe the number has been increasing per week.

Here's all of them for posterity.
explorer.skycoin.net/app/address/wvMJPzDAZkSHwqx8HbRcUvUx8PP3949H3c/1

That's just an airdrop for being involved early.
No one will be posting their 2nd month profits, because it will be a fraction of this without instant mass adoption.
Really this is just an attempt by the team to get people that are involved early to use the network after the airdrop, rather than just hodling with no new users coming in.

Your fine, Just make a 4 node miner and apply for whitelisting.

Heh, this isn't nearly as effective as you wish for it to be.

SkyCoin is the next Bitcoin. Synth is a genius.

Are you asking who would pay for a VPN?

Lots of people. There's hundreds of VPN services. Skywire Testnet is essentially a free VPN.

Thanks anons, I'm checking it out now. Though it seems like you can go for even more than 8 nodes, so I'd guess that's a new thing they must have added into their whitelist

Attached: image.jpg (482x272, 13K)

I think there are more payment transactions than just this one. In fact, i got paid in 2 installments.
The number of nodes on discovery have been increasing. Besides, this is a testnet reward, not an airdrop.

Official miner costs about $600. When you pay 1BTC it's a voice of support for the project. The rest of that 1BTC is exchanged for SKY.

The official miner earns 96/mo
The DIY miners earn a max of 48/mo

The pic he posted is the form factor under consideration for next gen official miners.

I run four rPis, just got paid 24.

I posted it cos it’s the first pic I had available of a miner
Keep fudding cuck
I’m doing a service for biz by informing them of the coming internet crypto revolution
You are just a fudding panjeet assberger cunt

>muh voice of support
Omegakek
>next gen official miners
What are they going to charge you double what the did for the last miner and add another two raspberry pis?

Attached: 8B54FD99-871F-45BB-8B3B-D12E17848209.png (510x763, 478K)

>support
I mean, testnet will go on for months. Rewards from official miners will get close to 1BTC. It'll be pretty hard to walk out of all of this and have lost money.

>miners
Price will probably go down a bit and they'll sell to fomo people such as yourself for a more affordable rate.

Attached: 0_d0YREex03o-KCILM.jpg (1280x960, 200K)

Actually it will get cheaper, you could even get off your crusty wizard ass and compete with them to deliver skyminer units to hasten the process.

it takes 3.98 years (34,878 hours) to earn $309.59?

Attached: MH.jpg (761x537, 100K)

1 month to earn $300

the fact that synth is laying each node and not the uptime of an entire diy is a sign of good faith, he could ve said 'ok, u re diy is shitty fuck off' but he didn't. Respect synth