Anyone else see the fucking buy orders on this?

books were thin as fuck on this a couple days ago. it was at 40 btc volume.
now it's got stacked buy orders and volume is up 5x. looks like a good time to buy, it'll be up 20% tomorrow.

Attached: IOTX.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Been eyeing it for a week. Volume spiked yesterday

some pajeet posted about this mooning soon the other day and landed trips so i filled my bags based on that. No regrets.

this is a sound investment strategy, kek is never wrong

Great strategy sirs. We will moon

it is, never lets me down desu
thanks rakesh, many future rupees

No worse then drawing lines

and big vegana in pur faces sir I will meet again with you on planet moon very far from here!

>massive buy orders
>massive warning signals

Ok, is it really some coordinated campaign to dump bags on biz? I'm afraid if I should sell this because all of these shills

Since yesterday 90% volume is fake, they were trading back and forth with same number of tokens.

Which is the best chink scam coin for long term hold:
IOTX
HPB
MAN

I dunno what those other scams are but iotx is on binance so yeah, that one.
got some proof of this? i dont own any yet, trying to buy under 400 sat

NKN, i just swing trade shitcoins to accumulate more

Ssssst.

Didn't make screenshots with trading history, but there were 2 threads about it on Jow Forums and I saw the washtradings by myself.

Yeah and look right now at trading history, same number of coins back and forth being traded all the time

I saw them too but why is it happening before the supposed rumors which will be announced next week?

you're right actually, they are washtrading this. i'll watch is closely over the next few hours, most volume must be fake right now.

oracle

approve

Why do you approve oracle?

Just wait and shhhh like oracle says, he said buy nuls months ago now he shills iotex

I have no idea, If I had to guess I would say they prepare for big move, either pump or dump, that's why slowly "volume" increase
yes, most is fake

in OOOOOOOH

out AAAAAAHHH

z love non

non

very strong shhh

one

non like

NUL

bitmans

partner

shhbreathe the

worst of

btc come

to end soon

It seems to have bottomed out so my guess would be a pump

please fuck off my thread, please.
go make your own thread I really don't care.
I just don't want to see your annoying posts here, please go make a thread to contain them.
thanks

JAja

This non only

Chance

For fame

Thread

Blessed

By z fame god

Ja ja

Non post nothing

Without z

Without shhcult

Ja ja

Non only buy

Ioterbate

Because z

shhh skimpletong

z the

captains

now

ja ja

Attached: 04574685346.jpg (229x220, 6K)

shhh green

bug eyes

Non made shhhhh cult discord

Feel free to join

96HrRqH

it's being accumulated for sure. Check iotx tweets, hint hint company names. Now you know. those washtradings are from binance. you stupid fucks are too dumb to realise binance has to create liquidity like every shit coin they got listed.

they tryna pump this shit to drop bags on retards, 6% of the total tokens aka 600.000.000, aka 'private investor' bags that are still up like 10x get unlocked in august.

What say you oracle?

I just bought that 20k piece wall. whos ready for take off?