No but seriously, why isn't LINK mooning. Are people too stupid / jaded to understand what the IC3 announcement means

No but seriously, why isn't LINK mooning. Are people too stupid / jaded to understand what the IC3 announcement means...

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

Because you bought a shitcoin you deluded retard

It’s literally already priced in, we’ve known for 10+ months. Price is l

Patience user. The singularity is inevitable.

t. 35k linkies

The Truth is, all you link holders are lazy. you found crypto, the easiest way tomake money i nthe world, yet you cannot be asked to even learn TA, or do research on coins. you'd rather put all your money into something that is memed for you on biz, and just hope you get rich by doing nothing. you never bother to do much research further, just blindly accept its going to moon while trying to get newfags to buy it with you.

all the people who memed this coin in October have left biz. they sold the top while you purchased their bags. now its newfags regurgitating information to each other.

Attached: 1531173176111.jpg (1100x618, 123K)

1) normies don't know about link, only anons and people relatively deep into crypto do
2) the price is heavily manipulated by whales and bots

What I don't like about this argument is it's used by every fucking coin or token.

The truth is they just want us to sell our bags

Screen capped for future reeeeees. I can smell the sweat and cheeto grease through my monitor. Please do keep pretending TA works in crypto. This space has been manipulated since the beginning. Unless you are the manipulator, TA is nothing but tea leaves.

say waht you want about TA. i only use it for analysing supports and resistence for entry. i dont care for meme patterns. you cannot deny resistance and supports what so ever.

but point still stands for deluded link faggots. lazy.

This

normies gonna look stupid as fuck when chainlink moons, we all become rich and they are like "WTF I thought it was a meme?"

Attached: 1506800970325.jpg (1280x1200, 311K)

Good post m8. Support, resistance, and volume are all that mattters for TA. But even then it just allows you to make informed decisions rather than being a crystal ball.

That being said LInk has the best fundamentals in crypto and the strongest use case. Only a fool wouldn't have a large position in LINK.

any good resources on the type of TA you speak of?

one big difference is that basically everyone who owns link wants the price to be low so that they can accumulate. an artificially low price for an obscure token is much easier to achieve than an artificially high price.

If you are a whale you can draw dicks on charts if you want. Imagine how easy is to draw bull flags with enough capital to send shockwaves through the market

remember that people buy and sell shit based on emotion and try to justify it with logic. no matter what happens to what they're holding they'll(brainlet normies) ALWAYS end up making some excuse to delude themselves into thinking they made the right choice.

Because it's true. Crypto is automated and driven by market makers, there's nothing organic about prices. If you're new money, why would you invest in LINK over BTC? You have an argument for that because you cannot relate to someone who's main concern is not losing money. People with real money are waiting for mainnet to launch and confirmation the network in a functioning success, so that they know they're not going to lose their money or whoever's money they're investing. Risk management means not getting in at the bottom for pretty much everyone who is trying to stay rich.

Appreciate it, I can see where you're coming from. I want to invest in this and have for a long time but it's difficult finding a community to read and learn from. I don't have enough capital to spread myself thin so getting in near the bottom is appealing to me.

You're reusing my meme you lazy faggot.

Attached: Bearded-Sergey-Round.png (1184x1196, 1.98M)

If LINK doesn't moon today I will KMS and donate my LINK to bernie sanders

He's right. You linkies are all deluded. Watch it dump tonight

It will never reach its old ATH again. EOY sub 10 cents. You bought vaporware with no unique use case because of 4 chan memes.

yeah two man team, big macs, ect.

It's true though. Outside of /biz it's not spoken about. Search LINK on twitter and then search another coin of about the same cap. The other coin will have more mentions. I follow a bot that tells me what the 20 most mentioned coins on reddit are... Not once have I seen LINK on that list.
If it's not on coinbase or Ripple or Tron, unless you're autistic or know what the fuck you're looking for, LINK does not exist yet. That's fine with me. I don't want them to know until it's too late.

Attached: 1528980876150.jpg (312x312, 51K)

Okay, what does the announcment mean?