Nov. 1

Nov. 1

Attached: chain-link-fencing-500x500.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aspencross.com/oracles-make-smart-contracts-work/
digitalbaobab.com/psd2-why-the-confusion-oh-thats-why/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i get it

Nothing will happen as always

Attached: 1530615259387.png (900x1039, 418K)

Minimum security prison for exit scammers? I like the thought but nobody really cares.

We're almost finished.

Attached: 1530633903921.jpg (1944x2592, 1.11M)

aspencross.com/oracles-make-smart-contracts-work/

I haven't...seen this image before...

:)

The shirt bothers me. Why must he always wear it???! Why!?

Love you, I get who you are and I appreciate you gave this specific information via this forum. Thanks. Also, for the rest, OP is leggit.

Here's whats gonna happen. BTC ETFs are going to be approved for CBOE on August 10th. There is already a ruling on it. BTC will start to moon, and as we round into fall volume is going to come into the market like we've never seen. Every coin in the fucking world is going to moon along with it. If you're smart enough to buy alts now, and keep buying if prices go down, you will end up a richfag. EOY BTC gonna be 50k at least, and alts are gonna 5x to 50x.

Attached: bull_pepe.png (640x640, 154K)

I thought September would be the month :/

I started the September rumours, but I always warned it was pure speculation and I also gave the reasons why I thought September was the month. Aparently I was wrong. Only a certain person has used OP pic as a reference with 38kb weight, and that person is an important one who lurks here. He just confirmed it, so I silently keep apart my pride and accept the new date

Will we stay stuck ranging at the bottom until then fren?

Attached: 1531171894637.jpg (400x350, 145K)

According to we won't :)

I really don’t understand it either. He’s like a cartoon character that wears the exact same outfit every episode. Maybe it truly is his lucky Lucky Brand(tm) shirt.

b-but alts bleed when BTC moons
I'm super stinky btw, holding from ICO

Attached: 1524441619560.png (400x350, 37K)

Attached: 1531349375953.png (605x473, 230K)

It will be december again

who? can you give some background info?

The shirt includes the blue shades from the old logo and the blue from the new logo interlinked.

Poor SirGay, it looks like he's contemplating suicide in that photo

Let's email Lucky Brand so they make a rerun, it's out of stock at Amazon =(

Same poster, diferent device, he is one of the two developers related somehow to chainlink that lurks Jow Forums

Price Predictions OP?

digitalbaobab.com/psd2-why-the-confusion-oh-thats-why/

Attached: Capture.jpg (992x857, 182K)

The deadline for banks to be compliant with PSD2 is September 2019

do you have any links from the archive?

its actually not.

so he doesnt have to waste time figuring out what he wants to wear today. do you know why these particular lucky brand shirts are all sold out?
>32 million ICO

Are you joking? Its old. And has been shopped to death.

Attached: 1530943465260.jpg (1164x1048, 279K)

I DON'T GET IT SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!

This thread is 100% LARP, nothing to see here guys

I would also like a link to the archive, because as it stands I'm not convinced November 1st is the correct date

Steve Jobs also wore the same black turtleneck every day, so what?

Nov is fud

Where's AB?!

then what is it, actually?

Last night I dreamt that LINK shot up to $63 overnight and I was finally rich. It's near.

That means you’re spending way too much time on Jow Forums and hoping that Link will change your life (that you’re dreaming about it).

Go outside and find a hobby and job.

I just bought my first link!