YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!!! http://exitscam.me/686

Guys its getting nuts the divis are crazy, you would say that its another crypto scam and yes that is true but the difference is YOU are the one scaming!!! exitscam.me/686 exitscam.me/686 exitscam.me/686

Attached: shil.png (1904x1030, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/fomonow
exitscam.me/SuicideWatch
discord
exitscam.me/forever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/biz continues to be poor and not buy in, what a surprise.

Wow you made $15 in a week, congratulations

lol this thing can make poor people rich

i made 15 in 2 hours not in a week :D

I made 150% of my initial only from dividends, fucking kek. I feel almost bad for doing it like this, like, people work and shit and I just sit here collecting my dividends...

Attached: LYhHCob.gif (480x480, 409K)

can you withdraw your dividends whenever to a separate account and use them?

yes

i bought in yesterday thanks to Jow Forums posts

already made 60% back, gonna 5x at least before round is over

either he withdrew his divs or he bought in yesterday, because i have 10x the divs with the same amount of keys
check the smart contract yourself, dum dum

I don't get the point. If the round ends, everyone loses money except for the last person that buys? What's the hard cap?

Attached: MTXX_20180714005200_mh1531500957360.jpg (472x565, 161K)

Nobody loses any money.

sounds like anyone who buys in now is the dumdum, then
stay away from pajeet ponzis, Jow Forums

>can't even differentiate between penny auction and ponzi
>calls others pajeet
stay in college user, that 105 iq won't carry you to riches on your own

can you explain it pls

When you put eth in, big part of that goes into the pot. If the timer runs out, the last person who bought a key wins the pot.
Nothing gets stolen.

Attached: med5.png (422x376, 36K)

It's not a ponzi you knucklehead
Check the smart contract yourself.

Pyramid? Possibly yes, but not a ponzi.
And with pyramids it's all about the entry points. The other game by Team JUST racked 20k eth.. this one is only at 500 currently and is far more interesting..

so the way to profit from this is by collecting dividends while waiting for the game to end?

>Pyramid? Possibly yes, but not a ponzi.

Attached: 73pSRcV.png (640x480, 382K)

Yes

>pyramid
>not a ponzi
The absolute fucking state of this board

soooo much divs...

glad i signed up thx Jow Forums

put 1 eth at launch. made back 2 eth and withdrew them from the vault and still have those 5k keys and plenty of vanity names to shill with.

also as a side tip, i used those 2 eth and invested it in p3d. with the amount of p3d being bought, the price of p3d increases, remember what happen last time? take a look at powh.trade and zoom out to 1 week candle.

lmk if you have any questions, been following this project since day1

Attached: toobad.jpg (286x400, 50K)

I hope this thing goes on for the next weeks, put 2 eth in it today

and the more people put in, the longer the game goes? Thereby incentivizing people to keep playing and giving them dividends to reinvest? This seems too good to be true

next weeks? this can go on for much longer, really depends on the community. come check in at discord, growing community since early 2018 now.

alot of creative minds working together. everyone has potential to be community contributre and staff and even developer

Ok guys i think the fomo kicks in now, look how fast the eth amount is rising atm

40% back FOMOOOOOOOOOOO

exitscam.me/fomonow

Been trying to buy P3D for a while.
I enter the amount, raise gwei and gas, accept.. and always gets cancelled. If I click on the metamask transaction I get "tx hash not found".
Happening to anyone else?

retard

exitscam.me/SuicideWatch
put 200 get 60 a day. LETS FUCKING GO BOIS!

>what is a ponzi scheme

Very good point. From those charts it is clear that the price of P3D is set to double soon.

Will I be rekt if I buy now?

no, still very early stage. 10-20k eth is a realistic target

p3d hit 20k eth and this is at like 600 eth. STill quite early to get in lads

basically the only way you can "lose" is if the keys you buy are in roughly the last 50% of keys bought (and also not the very last key, obviously).

this game is basically a bet on how long it will last. get in early, and you can't lose. get in late, and you lose guaranteed. but another thing to consider is how ingeniously it's designed. it's definitely going to last a long ass time. my guess is that it will continue to run until either the price of Ethereum moons or the whole ETH network has some kind of massive lag while the timer is within an hour or less of jackpot, causing an unexpected jackpot.

pretty much
no way p3d is just getting started, this is only the 1st game linked to p3d. they are developing a whole 3d ecosystem of games on ethereum. all contracts interlinked. these devs are legit

Attached: 713powhtradesellhourly.png (1076x508, 24K)

I'm going to ddos the fuck out of the site and be the last man standing, hopefully no one knows how to access the smart contract within 24 hours.

how is the code? just waiting for this fucker to be drained. where is atarikiller? lol

also, anyone with discord invite?

There's already bots made that access the smart contract directly you fucking brainlet

discord gg/dDYZFav

There ya go user. Link is valid, well, for the same amount of time as this game will go. That is, for fucking ever.

exitscam.me/forever

Attached: high1[1].jpg (1886x1080, 385K)