I killed my neighbor's cat with a club and pretty sure he's angry at me. Can he sue my ass?

I killed my neighbor's cat with a club and pretty sure he's angry at me. Can he sue my ass?

Attached: ca235497.png (709x901, 101K)

hopefully he beats you until you are retarded

killing cats is the right thing to do. they're decimating native wildlife around the globe

You did the right thing. Fucking animals.

Wut happen, fren?

I'd be worried about him doing something a little more fucked up since you took something he probably cared a lot about.

No, cats are worse of oxygen, I don’t see what retarded law would punish a human for a worthless animal

Attached: CCD4A0AF-FC7F-4DD1-B7DF-E1E41A26E964.jpg (837x673, 182K)

Not if you drag it’s corpse on your property and say that it attacked you.

>'my cat is an outdoor cat' meme
fuck your neighbor's cat, your local wildlife thanks you

Business and finance. Finance and business.
KYS op that cat had more going for it than you ever will and probably wasn't a neet virgin.

Attached: 1528831417475.jpg (768x438, 87K)

scumbags

The fucking cat loved to sleep in my bed and used to steal my food.

Fucking parasites. I like my windows open btw.

Attached: 1529935500596.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

Actually thats called animal cruelty and its a criminal offense. Enjoy prison.

t. beta basedboy

Nice pepe user, mind if i saved it?

if your neighbor is not a beta cuck you should unironically be on the lookout for an attempt to kill you within the next month

They are called Apus my friend, and you can save them. No problem.

Attached: a6cfe5ed.png (928x798, 187K)

Thanks fren

If it came into your house unfortunately it's fair game, especially if you say it attacked you.
Basedboys are so attached to their cats its cringey as fuck. Hes gonna be super salty. Did he see you kill it? Did you tell him? I would have just thrown it in his trash or something.

If he pushes charges on you lawyer up asap. You could be charged for a ton of crimes depending In the jurisdiction you live in.

This is why you fucktards need lawyers as friends or have one in the family.

I threw it to the garbage and for some reason they saved the corpse from the plastic bags.

Attached: 1531422452249.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

Hope he kills you

Hey guys, neighbor here. I will be avenging my cats death, pistols locked and loaded..

How's that Nintendo switch working for you?

>I killed my neighbor's cat
WUT

Attached: neocat4.jpg (477x500, 45K)

No, white people are a waste of oxygen, I don’t see what retarded law would punish a law abiding tax paying black man over a worthless beta soiboy white cuck

well you will probably end up being sued but not before they drag your name through a local media campaign and ruin your future.

>cat invades your home
>you kill it rightfully
>dispose of corpse legally
>neighbor breaks the law by raiding your bins

sounds like your good mate, get a lawyer asap though

Attached: neocatcutabitch.jpg (477x500, 61K)

I raised a bottlefed cat who slept with me after I broke up with my gf.

If I found out about this I would beat the shit out of you in your own front yard, strip you naked & leave you in the street unconscious. In a black mask with no proof.

Then I'd sue your ass & pay Jamal to make you his bitch again and again.

>'my cat is an outdoor cat' meme
This truly is the worst. My neighbor has a cat that semi-regularly shits in our garden (which reeks horribly).
Nothing I can do about it.

Sure you would sport, and between doing pushups you are posting on a retarded anime cartoon board normally frequented by basement dwellers and complete social failures...

>The fucking cat loved to sleep in my bed and used to steal my food.

i like cats but op did nothing wrong
it's one thing if your cat wanders into your neighbor's garden, but if it enters his house, anything goes

Sony ponies are cat fans generally. Nintenyearolds like dogs.

Pretty sure this is LARP but if not then yeah he can

If this isn't a larp I hope he beats your ass

I've been establishing territory in my hood. Surrounded by cats that use my yard like a litterbox.

Now they don't come around so much. The solution was easy, when I see them I throw rocks. The only language animals instinctively understand is territory. If you don't defend it they will just assume you're a bitch like every other monkey-ass motherfucker.

And you can basically never let shit slide, especially in my hood. I know they come back around at night and sneak around because sometimes they end up fighting and making noise.

I'm not ready to start patrolling at night but that is what it takes. These fuckers constantly test me. I'm not yet to the point of airsoft but getting close

"mousetraps" that accidentally have enough lethality to kill a cat?
You have a mouse problem after all, right?

How is allowing a shit-shooting ferret to plaounder your yard admissible at all? Is the neighbour cleaning the shit after his cat?

I hope he John McAfees you

nice bait btw

>cat runs around in my yard
>use my industrial tier laser to destroy their eyes because it violated the NAP
>they run around in circles and fuck off eventually forever

Attached: index.jpg (228x221, 7K)

cats are traditionally sacred on here, newfaggot
also kill yourself

Attached: apuhammer.jpg (957x621, 90K)

cats are niggers of animals

go back, newfag

Based