5 Reasons to Stop Hating Zuckerberg

1. He's planning to buy coinbase.
2. A crypto bullrun is starting because prior to buying coinbase, he's accumulating massive amounts of bitcoin that will make the market cap higher than its ever been. He's starting in small amounts, then letting dumb whales dump so he can buy low again.
3. Obviously, he's not gonna pump it hugely with all his money in one purchase. Everyone smart knows you have to slowly acquire BTC. Buy, wait for some dumb whale to dump it a few hundred $, then buy more at a lower price slowly, rinse and repeat. With all the money he has ready, he could instantly pump BTC to $50K+ in one day in an insane pump. But obviously, its better to do it slowly than quickly
4. Once he pumps up BTC super high and buys coinbase....he's going to start advertising BTC and Coinbase on facebook and get STUPID FUCKING NORMIES to buy at the top! How fucking based is that?
5. He will also use people's facebook data to determine the best way to market BTC at them, snoop on facebook messages about crypto trade and use it to do insider trading....the list goes on.

It's time to stop hating the Zuck and start loving the Zuck.

Attached: 1530580947105.jpg (605x403, 39K)

Attached: 29261426_187498975194321_6838244068795875328_n.jpg (640x799, 30K)

The only problem with this is that BTC doesn't work and neither does the Lightning Network. Good luck having any BTC adoption. In fact as I type this the mempool is backed way the fuck up, and nothing noteworthy is even happening today.

The adverts don’t matter as much as the implementation. If normies can easily enter and use crypto through Facebook ui, adoption will accelerate like your mom towards my dick

>2,3,4, and 5 depend on 1 being true
>1 is false

Attached: dude.png (331x132, 40K)

Are there really pro-Zuck shills or is this a psyop?

i would be a #cuck4zuck if this ever happened

Why should Armstrong sell now? He easily could have his company years ago and were set to life. But he probably likes what he is doing...

He could probably just start a new rival exchange

> Zuck buys Coinbase
> Runs ads to Buy BTC
> mfw BTC goes to 100K in a day
> mfw when I'll be driving nice cars and fucking hookers

wtf I love Zuck now

Zuck is heavy into Dent for the southeast asian sex tourism and discrete phone switching. Trust an expat. Dent, bros. Fucking crazy times.

Attached: zuckerberg.jpg (1180x842, 786K)

In sure he's tried to buy coinbase but I doubt they'd accept his offer

And I thought I needed a break from Jow Forums

Is there anybody who hates or cares about Zuck here? I doubt it.

Whatsapp, Instagram, give it time dude, fucker buys big

Is this him just trying to cuck the Winklebros again?

So what you’re telling me is that I need to be accumulating zuccbuccs

Attached: 62339897-4829-4BC0-8FDF-071B13F886D7.jpg (605x977, 124K)

6. He's Jewish and the Jews are God's chosen people

So it's more a speculation by now.

Bump

BAT and OMG benefit zucc