Caucasian Hustle

Couldn't help but notice the ever increasing number of "China hustle" posts lately. Just wanted to remind you all that we round eye caucasian faggots are also more than capable of scamming and cheating when the need arises (i.e. all the time). A prime example of this is youtube dickhead, Mr. Suppofag (pic related). I'd give my money to a Chinese scam artist any day of the week before giving it to this colossal douche. Just a gentle reminder that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Peace

Attached: suppotwat.jpg (235x230, 16K)

I don't think you're one of us.

i don't know who "mr.suppofag" is, but you realize the guy pictured clearly isn't white, right?

White people don't care.

if you get literally any crypto research from YouTube you are unironically worse than people who get china hustled.

Attached: 1531449810395.jpg (640x639, 36K)

Hustled.

Attached: 1531369377479.png (1400x5552, 946K)

> we white people
Nice try Zhang

One youtube shill does not negate the dozens of asian cryptos that overpromised and underdelivered

can confirm. 我可以說, stayed away from chink scams since. i did fall for vechain but managed sell with a heft profit. felt like an idiot still.

side note, taiwanese based coins might be a bit better but a lot of mainlander chinks work there so you never know.

Honestly, wypipo just backstab everyone. They don't even get along with their family so that should tell you something. Most life insurance fraud is from round eyes saltines.

Riddle me this: Why is it that the sun gives life to all but yet it hurts crackers?

Suppofag is an extreme shill. He does not give a fuck if his audience gets fucked. He is in it to make cold hard cash. Supposhill.

>mfw when you are all noobs chinks or whatever
>mfw when jew

Never trust a non-American/westerner, unless they have unpeccable clean reputation. It’s a fact that non western countries don’t operate as we do- on the basis of good faith and fair dealing. Obviously there are hustlers in the US- but those are the obvious institutions.

I think you’re an asian American. In that case you’re cool- you’re an American. I’d be more concerned in workin with your cousin in Taiwan or China.

Sun doesn't bother me Dong

Attached: 1531382075629.png (800x5132, 757K)

>unpeccable
>not impeccable
Pajeet scammer detected

>op is not white
>op uses a low tier whitey as "WE ARE BAD TOO"
>op is a faggot

Yep, looks pretty mexican to me lol.

Cool. Did't bother to read some file you had saved to insult Chinks for times like this but I'm hispanic white boi kek

>china on the verge of sending us into another depression because of their kikery
>lmao but what about this youtuber

KYS

Which really insults itself.

See you have nothing to worry about.

Thank God Trump is going to end the Chinese Steel Hustle

I'm daing a white girl tho with nice pink nipples and puss. Could be you sister or cousin, who knows? I'm just glad I'm doing my part to kill off your kind ;)

most white people are scammers and generally stupid in business. they'll try to take advantage of you by lying in the contract, giving you bad goods, selling inferior products etc. At the same time, they seem to be unable to plan more than 2-3 years, often sacrificing long term gains for short term profit

All of the interesting and informative threads that have ever been posted, here, all of the indepth, thoughtful, ad informative answers, etc.

Were posted by white people who enjoyed sharing knowledge for the purpose of helping, improving themselves and further learning or demonstrating mastery. This is what whites do gene.

Every shitpost like OP, retarded low tier beta thread, coin shilling, etc. Comes from a lower tier mind, foreigners who don't give a shit. They're not here to make "frens" or joke around, or be creative and contribute. They only want to leech and parasite.

And to you I say continue soaking up and milking yourself off old knowledge and tiny nuggets. While passive aggressively posting in this thread like you are anything significant and or meaningful.

Attached: ranxerox_426.jpg (220x426, 100K)

Suppo's not even caucasian, he sure looks like some shitty mutt. But that's not the relevant part of course. He's a big fucking pump and dump scumbag.

HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW WHITES

Attached: images (1).jpg (564x261, 11K)

Vely good, thank you fellow mr white person sir. True story, a cute Indian chick (dot not feather) I was chatting with this morning informed me that white people are automatically given preferential treatment in India because of their superiority, real or perceived.

He has the most punchable face. The fire rises within me to do so

5 coins added and none of them are chink led, what a suprise

Attached: 1498460944544.jpg (676x512, 73K)

man she sure must be lucky to date some guy who defines her by her race
this is what makes you subhuman, not the color of your skin but the fact you think you're insulting others when you're really degrading yourself
a world filled with people like you would return to savagery within weeks
you might rile up Jow Forums teenagers, the rest of us shrug
if we die, you'll follow us to the grave
(btw as a yuropoor it's endlessly hilarious you south american mutts define yourself as "hispanic". real hispanics are the nicest, and they're considered white in civilized countries)

because theyre an advanced alien race from another planet

Confirms all my experiences with China. Japan and Korea are COMPLETELY different. Great countries and great people in general.