SKYCOIN IS NOT A CULT, OR SCAM, OR A LIE, OR WHATEVER THE FUDDERS ARE SPREADING AROUND

SKYCOIN IS NOT A CULT, OR SCAM, OR A LIE, OR WHATEVER THE FUDDERS ARE SPREADING AROUND.

>DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH FOR ONCE!

STOP SAYING SHIT AROUND, SOME OF US WANT TO DISCUSS ABOUT SKYCOIN AND SKYMINER, ANTENNAS, HARDWARE, SKYDEX
>who got his reward these days?

Attached: eghas.jpg (454x330, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsonline.com/skycoin-community-drama-synth/
explorer.skycoin.net/app/address/57f7VgGaUWXpBDUw6QjyrjodAWcbsK2yH1/1
explorer.skycoin.net/app/blocks/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isn't that dramaqueen of a CEO busy being kidnapped or something?

Sky is the new pop culture phenomenon
I have this feeling is gonna take over the internet sooner than expected
The amount of energy I saw lately on Jow Forums regarding sky is yugeee

Fuck no, that is my argument here. I did my research, and Skycoin has a lot of capacity to evolve on the cryptoworld. It is considered one of the undervalued coin exactly because of this fudding campaign.
Seriously did you took a look of what is happening with Skycoin?

Innovating one to on niches and it s gonna monetize revolutionary relationships based on trust between neighbors and community members

>Seriously did you took a look of what is happening with Skycoin?
yeah.

bitsonline.com/skycoin-community-drama-synth/

So... why are you asking about kidnapping stories instead of discussing about what this coin can bring for the community?

go fuck yourself sudo
even you idiots know that the "kidnapping" was total bullshit to cover up the fact the devs paid for the binance competition to dump on bagholders
and somehow you retards are ok with this
>not a cult
ok

If something is too good to be true, it probably is. But do not take my word for it, see for yourself, learn the hard way. Good luck.

solid boomer advice thanks

>using meme formats
>talking total bollocks about earnings while trying as hard as possible to avoid facts
>Pajeeting
>not confronting questions about someone by a nickname rather than their real name representing the team
>not confronting the dodgy McAfee style hostage incident
If 99.99% of all skycoin posters where not retards that give off the PnD vibe, then maybe a genuine conversation could be had. When a genuine question is asked the answer is always "we don't know yet".

because it's a scam and the CEO pretends to get kidnapped as an elaborate excuse to dump all his coins you fucking retard lmao this coin isn't going anywhere

Attached: skycoinjust.jpg (1364x940, 209K)

Ah, yet another quality fudding. Did you install Skywire? Used Skycoin by any chance? Been part of the community? Thought so...

This man know what he's talking about. Skycoin is going to moon so hard you all got no clue.

Just take a look at the design for the brand new skysatellite Synth is developing with the Thai kids who were recently freed from their cave.

He beat Elon Musk to rescue them and he will beat bitcoin out from the 1st position. Believe it.

Attached: IMG_20180713_151421_133.jpg (1280x960, 135K)

B E L I E V E I T

Attached: CheapMiner.jpg (1280x960, 229K)

When things happened, it was all announced on official channels.. why all the fuss if you cant deal with the devs style.

>that picture
Probably the best idea thats been on this board since bitcoin (BCH)

>it's not a cult
>have you been part of our cult, outsider?
lmao

Nah this shit stinks of skycucks. What about the coin, yeah what about it. Uou guys stay raving over you're overpriced vpn boxes. How bout muh community starts posting pics when they break even on that 1 btc. How bout all of the relevant info being easily displayed to newcomers to sky. Like how the rebate price on the 1btc miner was locked in wayyyyy fucking higher than what sky is currently valued at. But muh DIY miners, no, I pay $20/a year for a reliable and secure vpn. So no I'm good. I dont need some unsocial autist selling me more bullshit. I'd watch cable TV if I wanted that cancer in my life. Sell this shit elsewhere and preferably when the face of your project isnt such an insufferable egotistical cunt maggot.

don't you have to get whitelisted or something? I'd build one of these if it guarantees passive income

>not having your miner pay you for VPN

$150 paid to me for the month of June for my modest setup. We'll be back to $22 soon and that will be worth $530.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 3.52.19 PM.png (1010x772, 1.54M)

Yes. Biggest barrier to entry right now is the whitelist waiting list. They're working on automating it.

will this also pay for the incoming pedo and copyright lawsuits from people using your exitnode? are lawyers that cheap in pajeetland?

How much bandwidth was used?
How much data was used?
Post your wallet.

You should research more about what it means to run an exit node. Either hook it up to a commercial VPN or set your DNS appropriately.

They're also working on the option if you only want to forward traffic on the network, not act as an exit node.

this also seems a bit concerning. i'm only interest in skycoin because it can potentially get me free stacks of the coins I do want.

But the whitelisting seems like bullshit

Sure, it's the most recent transaction. explorer.skycoin.net/app/address/57f7VgGaUWXpBDUw6QjyrjodAWcbsK2yH1/1

I didn't keep track of the bandwidth used. I have my DNS gateway set appropriately so I don't monitor it.

presumably fucking none because every single block on here only has one tx in it LMAO dead chain
explorer.skycoin.net/app/blocks/1

Skycoin is a scammy shit. If you people made money from it you wouldn't shill it. Stop trying to trick inexperienced people in biz.

So uh, I take it you don't know what CoinJoin is or what it does.

retarded thread for a retarded scam shitcoin
sage

Attached: 1479698784793.jpg (736x916, 260K)

I built a miner and had my pc seized by the police

They made me hand over all my skycoin, I had 650