Are precious metals better than crypto?

Are precious metals better than crypto?

Attached: Gold.jpg (600x400, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moneymorning.com/tag/gold-prices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Silver is best metal

Apparently. Would you get it physical? Coins or bullion?

little heads up: gold is plummeting today. The dip is the time to buy!

You should own at least 100oz silver and an ounce of gold before purchasing a single satoshi.

no because who the fuck knows what the total supply actually is, who the fuck knows how much (((they))) are holding?
they are manipulating gold however they want to make sure it's not as safe as people would want it to be because otherwise no one would hold any cash and the kikes couldn't steal your money through inflation.

No one will ever create bitcoins out of thin air beyond what's embeded the code (yea I know you can fork it or create a new one but good luck getting people on your side with a brand new shitcoin)

So you think we should use (((crypto))) rather than something actually tangible? If the Jew wants your internet coin gone it will be, he can't use menorah magic to destroy elements though. Jews don't like silver anyway, it burns them. The Chinks are the ones hoarding all the metal.

so what if it's tangible? I don't need to hold something in my hand like a boomer. Bitcoin has limited supply, gold and silver don't and even if they did the kikes are holding enough to manipuate the price to their liking for the next hundreds of years.

If metals were so great why is gold the same price as it was 5 years ago while the dollar devlues every year? because all it takes is a few kikes dump it to scare normies and boomers away while they themselves profit from shorting on the futures market.

Precious metals are a scam, a way to bamboozle goyim making them think they can actually escape inflation and maybe make some profit.

moneymorning.com/tag/gold-prices/

Gold WILL go up. Look at the decades rather than 5 years. (((FIAT) and (((online))) scramble the goy's brain, such that he thinks some internet pyramid scheme and monopoly money have any relevance to the price of the white man's currency, precious metals.

Physical is the best way to go. Having someone else hold your property is dumb.

Thanks, Ill look into it then.

Government bullion is a safe bet, provided you aren't paying too high of a premium. Legal status as far as taxes are concerned is good to know as well, but the bottom line of paying less money per ounce is the most important thing. Having a diverse range of bars, rounds, coins, and junk or even fractional silver is the smart move.

I can put precious metals in a sock and beat someone to death with my wealth.

Are u going to pay for services with gold? U gonna walk around with a little pouch full of gold?
How are u going to pay for deliveries etc? Ship gold to them?
Lmao fuck off boomer. Gold is dead.

The price of gold is going to go down with quantitative tightening. Less liquidity in general means that the nominal value of gold is going down. Expect another 30-40% drop. There is a reason why precious metals and crypto (dollar alternatives) generally look alike the last decade.

Attached: Gold.png (1589x795, 95K)

Why do you faggots have to make this into an either/or thing? Why do you get off so headily on baseless tribalism?

I'm banking on a crypto moonshot that I can afford precious metals.

Attached: 1531231495075.png (1280x720, 734K)

So you even know what you are talking about? Crypto brainwashed NEETs

checked

Crypto and precious metals are EXACTLY THE SAME TYPE OF INVESTMENT.

Crypto is not going to get mainstream use until fiat currencies crash or their is hyper inflation, the exact same is true for gold/silver. So if you invest you are just holding onto something with the possibility it could explode in value under a world-wide economic depression.

The super rich make it dip now and then so they can make money off it when they make it shoot up again. It's not going down for long. That's the question: WHEN is the dip over. That's where you take your chance. It's EUR 34.11 and USD 39.85 per gram right now, and I'm sweating over whether it's actually going to hit EUR 34.00. I told myself I'd get in when it hit 34.20 a few days ago, but I'm still holding back wondering how much lower it's gunna go.

Attached: hedy lamar.jpg (800x595, 66K)

Are you saying gold and silver have an unlimited supply? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

not unlimited, just undefined

think about mining it in outer space, technically it is unlimited, its just not currently viable to do it

EUR 34.09 per gram! ffffffffffffffcuk

Attached: stef 1480937777833.jpg (740x925, 477K)

>EUR 34.09

Attached: tumblr_nvptu0nOeE1rahd2fo1_1280.jpg (1024x1280, 429K)

crypto backed by precious metals = even better. be sure to check out Dignity

>>EUR 34.08...
nought point fucking six now!

Attached: 1457626345239.jpg (532x854, 121K)