Coss is loss or Coss is boss?

is this the bottom?
Neo/gas with multiple parings, including fiat, coming this week.
Api by end of the month.
Coss 2.0 end of year.
Sounds like it's about to take off
This price was as low as it went last year, near ico levels.
Looks like guaranteed gains here....
Thoughts?

Attached: 0fVlVtzv.jpg (2048x2048, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7CEkngv34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything is down right now but since COSS is an exchange, when things pick back up again I am not worried that they will bounce back like the rest. The key now is to find projects that wont still be dead when the bulls run again

source on API eom, please - just bought up another 2k

coss is dogshit..been around longer than binance and has not done anything right...

coss new slogan -
if you still hold coss you deserve the loss

binance fanboi. go suck chink dick elsewhere. all chinks scam in the end.

I like exchanges with volume where you can actually trade. Hell, even decentralized exchanges like idex are better than coss. Exchange competition is just getting started and.....

right, but even you have to admit it won't go any lower?
It can only go up from here right?

I think its going to $0 like every other Rune project before it.

>$3 ATH, now 0.09
> 97% percent loss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH
*inhales*

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7CEkngv34

Attached: ykuthngbdfs.png (402x380, 338K)

This is really a really sad delusion. How much did you lose on this?

newfag dumb nigger show me a crypto that did not lost 99% of its value since Jan

COSS has no chance of coming back. There are like 50 other exchanges better than this piece of shit with new ones coming out every week. You're deluding yourself into thinking people will use this because you want passive income. If you look at it objectively from a non COSS holder perspective, there is no reason anyone would use this dogshit.

Coss just needs one day of binance like bot usage when the api releases and everyone will be losing their nutsack over this exchange.

Price currently is still above ICO levels so that's good. It's just a bad time for crypto in general, especially smaller exchanges where their good news (ie: neo/gas pairing you mentioned) doesn't really equate to movement since no one gives a fuck about trading right now anyway.

I think if we see another major bullrun though (and that is questionable) COSS is one that has potential for sure. People will compare it to other successful exchanges and think "well if it only does 1/10th as well or even 1/50th as well it'll still reach an mcap of $XXX" sort of thing.

in my opinion the fact that they haven't flatout exit-scammed or closed up is indicative of longer term strategy since, with the abysmal daily volume, they certainly aren't raking in much profit.

its been around for way less time than Binance and right after they released their new website/UI which caused a brief price spike to almost $3, we entered the hardcore bear market and everything went to shit. So basically as soon as COSS had a little momentum the whole market dumped and has been shit ever since.

What's the new stack size in order to make it?. 6 months ago it was at least 5k, a couple months later was 10k, now what are people pushing?

Lmao its so easy to rile the coss shills. They are stuck holding their crap for years now. Even more hilarious when you realize they are shilling for a company whos boss has a criminal record.
Ill never buy cause hes gonna fuck this up too.

People shit on COSS cuz they missed the train. The passive income you get from it.

COSS is loss until COSS is boss. Everyone who owns COSS with the expectation to make money will lose it.

>always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says
well then I'll buy a stack of coss myself

same argument could apply to any coin/token right now given the state of the market

the thing I like about COSS is that it won't take *much* for it to be a decent gainer. If the market overall goes bullish, and coss releases their API and we start seeing tons of bots on there, that alone will be enough to cause it to rise substantially. The same can't be said for most random tokens, even in a bullish market (unless it goes full-on retarded like last year where we hit $800B+ total mcap)

I hold some COSS but come on man it's looking grim. They must be completely incompetent if they can't implement an API for their exchange. It's 2018, not 2012. This shouldn't be rocket science if you're designing a crypto exchange. What the fuck is the hold up?
>COmingSSoon

needs volume tho..which it will never get.