Serious advice please - buying crypto with a personal loan

I get paid £1k/week, £4k/month, £52k/year after tax. Living expenses are about £1k a month. I'm able to take a loan for £50k might now, with an APR of about 11%. Total payback for the loan over 60 months (5 years) is £65k

I could buy £50k worth of LINK right now, at $0.21/LINK. Thats about 315k LINK.

All i would need is for LINK to double up, and i've made it (for me). LINK getting to $1, and i've got fuck-you-money.

Is this fucking retarded? i always used to read about people buying ether back in 15 and think they were retards.

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1200x630, 48K)

also have no student/normal debt. have about £30k in savings. renting, don't own a house.

If it works out then you're a genius. If it doesn't then you're an idiot. There you go.

OP, you are a fucking retard if you do this.

Is this from a loan shark wtf 11%.

Why dont you use your savings first?

OP, you are a fucking retard if you don't do this.

This guy gets it

this is the intelligence of the average linkie

I'd prefer a buffer. I've got £20k in crypto that i made from NEO last summer. Its all house money. I've also got £25k in cash. If i use my savings, that is everything i've got, riding on LINK. I feel like, worst case scenario and LINK shits the bed for 5 years and they fuck this up, it will have been a game, and i'll be £15 down over 5 years, but not devo

if you are willing to do something so stupid, why not put the neo money into link? you clearly believe in link so much you would do something this dumb.

what you doing with that 30k? if its just sitting there, you are even more stupid. you'd rather risk a lone then take the same risk on your own money which will put you in a better position if you fucked up?

No I'm also in UK £. I make £1300 after tax PER MONTH. How the fk do you make per Week 1k?

Anyway you can afford to NOT take the loan but put in ur other 5k in Crypto to link and put in ur 1k per week. Loan will impact your credit score etc don't be this stupid. You did well to make 25k from Neo

run my own business. have worked 60+ hour weeks for 3 years to get to this point. pre tax salary is just over 75k. Im 28.

Do loans affect credit scores? I didnt know they did.

I made £45k from NEO. bought antshares (neo) at $10 and was buying antcoin (gas) at some sketchy chinese site called 19800.com that closed down. I was buying neo gas at $.10. initial investment was about £2k.

let £15k ride, and pulled £30k out. bought some shit i wanted. dropped some into my pension (£15k or so).

My remaining crypto funds and savings amount to about £50k. might just lump that into link instead of a loan. thanks for opinions. got nobody i can talk to about this day to day yknow.

What the are you doing to pull £1300 after tax per month dude?

Hi OP UK lad here too.

Currently have 68,000 LINK.

Just dump some of your savings into it, fuck getting tied up to a kike bank loan.

Samefag, but also think about chipping in to fund Matt and Jonny with Linkpool. You get a % of their maker's fees forever from their nodes without having to stake anything.

Toplads, I put 1 ETH in since I am so deluded with LINK since Oct 17.

Where do you guys hold out or put your link? Hardware wallet or mew?

Op what kind of business? What trade?

Congrats though. Yeah don't risk it, but put your other stash £15k in

keep it in sergeys hot wallet

Attached: 1531171795129.jpg (600x486, 185K)

Mew. Private keys generated online and printed on paper with back up keystore file on USB sticks encrypted with VeraCrypt

Hardware wallets are a meme.

*offline not online

>gambling with money you don't have

I shiggy diggy

Have the same setup. Instead of mew I set up a geth client and download the entire chain on an external drive and operate on it with mist.
Mew and hardware wallets don't provide huge utility and and can have potentially fatal flaws.

Mate, look for Train Driver jobs.

trainee wage would give you 2k after tax per month and when you're qualified you can earn 6k month after tax if you want.

I took home £5100 last month for working 5 days a week. Paid 13 time a year too. I don't know why everyone doesn't try to get a job driving trains!

I would do it. Link will be worth loads. crypto will become the standard for all finance one day and link will connect everything.

Nigga, dre and mayweather have fuck you money. You’ll have a bit of chump change to start an actual business and expand. Regardless, this is an awful idea why would you carry on the debt cycle. Banks need to fuck right off with borrowing other peoples money to give loans.

>how can you make so little
He's working in your business, petite-bourgeoise scum

Jibril will shortcut your plans. Sorry.

uk here too. honestly, you SHOULD NOT be taking out loans if you already have the hard cash to use right now. i promise, life has a habit of shitting the bed just when you dont need it to. taking out a 5 year 11% loan when you dont need to is insane. i suspect you wont heed this advice, but i beg you to listen to me. dont do it.

as for the LINK investment itself: yes it's absolutely worth it. LINK is about 90% of my crypto portfolio. i feel studpid for not making it 99% to ne honest.

Do it.

Attached: 1527667614664.jpg (800x1126, 203K)

What happens when they automate train driver's?

I work as a triannee accountant, normal 9-5 wagecuck.

£270k is fuck you money?? Yikes..

They can't even successfully change a time table, let alone update the entire victorian rail infrastructure to be able to run automated trains.

The amount of money it would cost would be astronomical. Private companies wouldn't earn off of it and the government don't have the money to throw into the bottomless pit.

The job is safe in our lifetime.

It’s amazing that you’re doing this because of consider doing this myself at the moment I’ve invested about US$30,000 it’s a chain-link and I’m thinking about buying an additional $40,000 worth of chain-link from my IRA

Serious advice /bros/
should i sell all my VEN so i can go all in on LINK?

Attached: 1.png (562x842, 464K)

Dammit it seems like the excitement is building on chain-link it’s time to buy more

>VEN

You're gonna get CHINK'D hard.

OP seriously I swear to god if I took out the loan and buy a shit ton of chain-link and chain-link moons significantly you are one of the foremost most geniuses of the world in ironically I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I swear to God I am seriously thinking about selling my home and taking the proceeds in buying gone all in on LINK

>singapore > mainland china

btw i hate them all

Ugh I wish I had a eurofriend I could trust implicitly who could chip in 1 ETH for me. If LINK really takes off it could honestly turn out to be the best investment in all of cryptospace, moreso than even owning LINK itself.

I think I could rough up around $300,000 worth of capital I want to seriously make it let me know I want generational money.
LINK or Die.

Dec? That you?

Honestly if it doesn’t work out, You’re probably gonna neck yourself, so don’t do it

taking out a loan... you are forgetting the first rule, don't invest with money you're willing to lose..

DON'T DO IT!

These people that are telling you not to do it are the same motherfuckers who wouldn’t become multimillionaires if this shit works out fuck them follow your heart and fucking do it make that move. In order to become filthy fucking rich you got to take risks in this world here is fucking brilliant rest to become so fucking rich beyond your wildest dreams

Honestly if you want to gamble that hard, use makerdao to take out an ETH loan with like 1% interest instead of using a fucking bank

Holy shit thank U for that fucking idea much better terms for me as well

If all your looking for is a 2x I would pick a better project.

Lol whatever you say buddy