Culture Pals /cp/ general

Those Korean MASTERS: edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed)

Old:

Attached: C9A86AF8-A7EA-437C-A303-C091AEE5BE2B.jpg (1536x1091, 868K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D2iFlTHf_nM
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=904661474278539264
interpals.net/Tatyana101
interpals.net/AnnaLaptiy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I messaged a Turkish hijab girl and her first response to me was that she wants to visit Canada and if I come to Turkey she would be happy to meet me so she could show me around Istanbul. And after a few messages she also said she thinks about moving to Canada sometimes. I'm gonna get me that Muslim pussy lads.

Oh damn lad. When?

someone update me on the jap catfish and the self-proclaimed dutch lad

Honestly I have no idea if I'm going to be visiting Turkey any time soon or if she'll be coming to Canada any time soon. Or if I'll still be talking to her in a week for that matter because most of these girls disappear quickly anyway.

Encourage her to come to Canada asap. If she really want to go there, she won’t stop talking to you. You are her in and she will be very grateful to your Canadian benis

She says the reason she's thinking about moving here is because she's going to do a master's degree in either America or Canada. So hopefully she ends up going to a Canadian university for that. She says she's more likely to pick a Canadian university because she fell for the no racism in Canada meme, but I'm not going to redpill her about this country.

I can't imagine how annoying it must be to be Korean on this website and be bombarded with messages from mentally retarded underage girls that like k-pop

/cp/, you missed something
my nudes got leaked
there were better ones tho

and everybody thought I told him to go ahead because I wanted to get orbited when I just don't give a shit

Well you need to convince her to come visit you first

What

Don't be, since they can exploit those retards and tend to do so from what I've seen, so it works out for them.

Attached: 424373CE-C218-45AF-8D02-F0D00479E192.jpg (1536x1136, 874K)

Our Korean chad literally made a Turk lick his anus

Sweat

it's more socially isolated mentally ill rather than mentally retardation

Msg her if you're Asian

/Loveandestroyme

Based

what

He literally made a Turk qt lick his asshole

He sperged out and hasn't posted since

He got blown off because he either posted her profile and/or her pics here? I don't know.

>no racism in Canada meme
Why do all of these foreigners think that?

Because of him

youtu.be/D2iFlTHf_nM

Attached: A48CE25D-89BB-48D1-AF1F-97CA85638FB3.jpg (1484x995, 144K)

Ouch

/Kitten.From.Mars

They truly believe it. When they find out how much racism actually exists in this country they're shocked. The average Canadian is also racist as fuck towards natives without even realizing it.

The no racism in Canada meme existed long before cuckboy. But it's his father's fault that it even started in the first place because Pierre Trudeau is the one who created our multiculturalism policy.

I'm so tired of third-world thots who are only females texting me. I'm sick of Turkey, Indonesia, Thailand and all that shit. Why don't first-worlders text me first? Or at least respond me properly, I'm not a pervert or something.

What a pathetic state of my country being with undetermined status in international cultural relations.

First world girls on this site only want the K*rean cock. Sorry Ivan.

I just don't get it though but I know how shocked they can be since I know a Mexican guy that experienced some racism there as soon as he was going through passport control at the airport and then throughout his whole stay there.

Yeah how did Canada go from like 90%+ white in the 70s and 80s to 53% white so fast? Baffles me desu

I just met my German qt last night after a year and a half and I will be seeing her again and she is gonna be staying with me for a week on Tuesday I am so excited! We have gone through so much together that I am really glad to finally meet her

Attached: 1512481553644.png (1210x1190, 116K)

Trust me if you looked like Fedor Schmidt you wouldn't get pussy here either even though on Instagram you are swarming with 10/10 girls. This website is absolute trash.

Why do you still sit there?

Nice :)
Have fun, user

Great for you, brother. Congrats!

That's about when the Canadian government recognized a need for immigration to maintain stable population growth. The largest group in Canada's population are boomers, they're getting old and dying and nobody is having enough kids to replace the dead boomers. And all the old boomers who need to live in care homes now but none of the white people want to clean up after grandpa shits himself so we bring in flips to work there.

Fuck I look like a med but with blue eyes, are there any similar sites but with normal people?

Okcupid maybe? It's not trying to pretend not to be a dating site and lets you search for international girls as well. Absolutely crawling with flips and Indonesians but there's plenty of first world girls on there too.

Thank you guys:)

Hmm never heard but maybe I'll try, thanks for advice.

Should I make a fake profile? I'm just in this for the nudes

Sounds like most western countries now though. At least Canada brought more asians in than niggers

I don't. I have stopped using this site 4 years ago. I come here once a week to tell people it's shit. And judging from what people say in these threads I am not wrong. Waste of time on this site, better to use the time for personal improvement. Every single girl on this site is mentally ill.

Based

Well, you ain't wrong and the site is fucking shit alright.

Lame

You guys try DM'ing girls on instagram with better results than on interpals?

Attached: cryingpepe.jpg (658x523, 44K)

Message /imback

She is a thot and will easily send you nudes

Every language exchange apps are like this, even hello talk. Or can you simply imagine qts in ur uni using these bullshits while she can get whatever she wants without using even Tinder. Qt you thought qt will turn out to be profpic-photoshopped mentally ill fat koreaboo when you meet her irl

I imagine I'd get worse results on instagram because they would be able to see I'm an autistic shut in with no social life a lot quicker.

Is it true Russians have perfect genes to compensate for living in a shitty country?

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=904661474278539264

/tea_enthusiast

Help me with ideas for a fake profile

bump?

Kpop pictures, Korean model

Go onto a Korean Instagram, and use his pictures. A Dutch lad did that in the past and managed to get a Russian woman to divorce her husband because she was so in love with him

>A Dutch lad did that in the past and managed to get a Russian woman to divorce her husband because she was so in love with him
Are you shitting me? Holy shit.

Man he did a lot of shit... I hope he comes back to /cp/.

What a lad.

Holy shit these retards will do anything for the yellow penis.

any terms to use for korean?

Is it an issue that I don't speak Korean?

These Koreaboos don't speak it either just use google translate lmao

That dude really needs to come back. I don’t know how the fuck he did it, but these girls were so dumb they would do anything for him on cam, and he wouldn’t even turn on his own webcam. When they tried to speak Korean to him, he’d just tell him that he wanted to practice English.

I miss him.

Bit gay desu Macchi

No

Attached: A1F31041-2536-4B27-BFB1-6BABEFA585E4.jpg (1536x966, 871K)

>Hello user, nice to meet you. I would like to know more about your country!
>Hello there, nice to meet you too! sure, what would you like to know?
>uhhhhh. I dunno lol. anything I guess

Attached: 1528668137519.jpg (400x388, 35K)

Attached: 1530653153949.jpg (513x486, 101K)

Give them some really ridiculous fact. Like the number of abortions every year or something else crazy

Excellent idea. I will write the biggest shitpost of a message I have written in a while

Share the script when you finish :)

Why people are so vain?
>Tfw no 1st world gf

Have you messaged North American qts yet?

The first world girls on this site only want the yellow penis.

Some girls may like Chileans

Attached: idk16.png (664x422, 27K)

this turkish girl is crazy
>send maybe 3 messages to her with maybe 5 lines of words
>all of sudden she starts writing 500+ word responses to me
help

Attached: help help.png (522x532, 219K)

delete interpals and fap to 2D girls instead

Attached: 1549423581294.jpg (550x550, 79K)

Turkish girls can go from uninterested to clingy as fuck in the blink of an eye, be warned.

Lmao.

Post her reply. I can’t wait

So fucking hard finding girls to even message on this site anymore. Most girls have 2 sentences in their about and that's it and others have a fully filled out profile but it's so minimalistic and boring there's nothing to use as an opener.

If you don’t like that, then never message the Omsk twins... I messaged them and got 5 post long messages

Link?

Ask about the weather. Also, message girls with new profiles who haven’t been spammed by poos yet.

And.. if you just want a thot to sext. Message /imback (message her and pretend that you used to talk to her on her old account. She’s stupid and will believe you)

i somehow think this /imback girl is using random nudes online or is absolutely crazy
i hope things improve for her soon.

Have heard about imback, not sure I'm gonna be messaging her anytime soon. Will look for girls with new profiles though, cheers.

If you ask them about politics I swear they will write you in 10 paragraph essays. They are actually very smart. But god damn they can write. They hate Putin.

interpals.net/Tatyana101

interpals.net/AnnaLaptiy

Are they genuinely twins or are they two fags using the same girls pics to bait fellas?

No, cause she did video for another lad here before. Lass, you should message her too

Nigger they're wearing the same exact clothes in some of the photos. I'm just looking for qts to message, why you gotta play with me like that?

They are actually twins. I messaged with one of them, she was quiet nice. But I couldn’t respond to her long messages about how much she hates Putin. She didn’t rant. She actually typed and argumentive essay about how terrible Putin is just like how you would for a uni assignment.

How do you deal with a girl who wants to talk to you literally all day every day? I had to ghost someone because it was too exhausting for me to keep up with that.

I’m not playing you. They are twins. One of the girls even says that on her profile

Use the timezone excuse

That’s the benefit of international qts. Time zones

Which one did you message, Tatyana or the other one?

>Lass, you should message her too
i don't know what I would say to her. the only thing I want is for things to improve for her.

that is a difficult question.
girls like that usually learn that what they do is annoying.. too late (after they have lost people they "like" because of their attitude) or they never learn.
good luck user.

Tatyana. She is very nice, but like I said. She can type a lot. I wish I would have added her on Steam desu. She likes vidya and she wants to visit and eventually move to the US

She doesn’t care. Look what she said yesterday

Attached: 7990AC08-07AE-43C0-A556-85A00358ABE4.jpg (929x178, 49K)

uggo