WHAT THE FUCKKK ??? REQ WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON COINBASE.... NOTHING BUT LIES!!

WHAT THE FUCKKK ??? REQ WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON COINBASE.... NOTHING BUT LIES!!

Attached: 1527277303644.png (900x677, 885K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Q: What is the status on adding ERC-20 assets?
We announced our general intention to support ERC20 assets in March. The BAT and ZRX assets are the first specific ERC20-based assets we are exploring for addition to the platform.

REQ will be added. No doubt about it.

>everyday a thread saying BAT will be added to coinbase
>everyday a thread showing the CEO of coinbase saying he loves BAT
b-but why didnt this other coin get added!!!!

it's all that biz do, lie. why do you think they claim something? to sell you their bags.

Req't again

SIR PLEASE BUY GREAT COIN, PLEASE SIRS

Why are they thinking about adding Zcash? Why do the elites love Zcash? I think it is also listed on Poloniex and Gemini.

Liquidity will be the only reason why REQ will not be listed. REQ will need some huge announcements in the coming weeks or months to gain new investors if they stand a chance.

Wow. I'm actually surprised. I guess I shouldn't be. REQ is likely fucking dead.

It came up with Zero-Knowledge-Proofs, which have been some of the most interesting findings in cryptography in ages.

dump it

If REQ dips belows 1000 sats, I'll kms. I've got a baggie of fentanyl ready to go.

Req is going to coinbase pro(with paradex) not Coinbase

just wait until mods come back from meeting in Singapore.

Fuck coinbase and exchange listings, like that's going to make you rich. Thing you're all looking for is real life usage of token.

Sad to see Luigi in this situation. Mario must have really fucked him over.

Neither did OMG, I'm actually pretty legit surprised. Despite all the memes, both are pretty great projects.

Attached: A34886818C254B65933DE2967B6707FB.jpg (250x201, 12K)

I blame USA

>REQ

Attached: dustpepe.jpg (960x960, 108K)

666 WRISTS GLISTEN CAUSE OF SLITS