This will easily be 0.5 within the coming hours

This will easily be 0.5 within the coming hours.

You know that coinbase listing will attract attention of normies and people will write about this future browser.

But please say it's already pumped

Attached: download (2).png (228x221, 3K)

nobody uses coinbase anymore gramps

It won’t stop

you know the normies been gone since february right?

Out of all the listings, BAT is the riskiest to trade due to it's low liquidity order books. you'll get dumped on before you can even react. personally riding this out with ZRX right now

I literally just used it, btfo.

>"low liquidity order books"
Wtf are you talking about? Prove it faggot.

No one cares about BAT dude

ZRX is obviously the play here

>BAT literally has millions of active users every month and gaining users exponentially
>random faggot on Jow Forums chimes in
>"DERR NERBUDY CAERES ABUT BAT DUUUDE
K

Attached: 1522136941888.jpg (750x864, 178K)

I like BAT, but i'd agree that ZRX has a ton of upside potential.

Hold both for 2017 level gainz.

I already sold BAT at .60. It's hard to imagine buying at again at this pumped up price. I might grab some ZRX bags after the dump though.

I remember the meme that BAT being over $1 defeats its purpose. Now $0.5 is the result of a major pump. Awesome.

>implying anybody cares about coinbase anymore

but normies are already gone and are not download the coinbase app. who is gonna buy these coins?

$0.25 to $0.50 in a day is pretty good. Will continue to pump further as news reaches the rest of the world

>No one cares about BAT dude

lol except coinbase. Have fun with your PRL bags nigger

You tell me how i can convert my dirty FIAT faster, and easier than going through coinbase, and you might be taken seriously.

> In b4 local bitcoins, bitcoin ATM meme

Buy the hype, sell the news, you moron. The time to buy was before the pump, not after. If you're going to buy any of these coins, don't do it today. Wait for them to fully dump again.

no sir, just buy, dont listen

Still to early to sell. The news isn't even an hour old yet.

This. People are still at work and stuck in traffic. Lol

You sound so fucking desperate dude, lol.

my nigga i just made 12 g's in the last hour. What you're detecting is excitement.

BAT will be $50 eoy. Screencap this.

Attached: batmeme.jpg (234x216, 8K)

Only $50?