All In

I have $1,000 to go all in on one coin for the long hold. Which coin should I choose?

Attached: coin.jpg (644x644, 24K)

A sustainable PoW well distributed case of use currency.

NULS user... Mainet just went live also a partnership with Bitmain announced, its like buying Ethereum for $2.50

link of course

xlm is a long hold 5 plus years
zrx is nice as well, i wouldnt hold as long maybe 2 years

>NULS
That Get.. Guess I'm going all in lol.

But seriously of the four I put up which would you choose? I have never heard of NULS and I don't want to take any risk.

Nuls doesn’t shill because it’s not a shit coin that has too. It’s on binance and it’s backed by real investors not reddit Hodl fags... it would behoove you to do some research

>not buying link

>5 years, 2years
don't act like you're not ADHD flipping your shitcoins around every other day

ZRX

seriously want to put my 1000 Euros into something for long term. How much gains will XLM give me in five years?

Tezos. The freshmaker!

Attached: do it.jpg (639x614, 68K)

bitconnect

you caught me

at least a 20x

noice, while you're at it, can you shill me some coins with good projects? I mean things that look like the team is taking good care of em and they will last for a while. I have zero interest in day trading and I work a lot so no time to do my own research.

TRTL, UFR and 0xbtc

XLM

NEO is a centralized buggy shitcoin with a high chance of being a scam. Not a bitconnect type of scam, but more like "lol we couldn't deliver on what was promised but we slowly dumped on you in the meantime"
XLM is okish but I doubt it will make you significant gains since it's already overvalued.
ARK is super legit but you'd probably have to buy it before V2 is out
0x is also okish but you wouldn't want to buy it now with this coinbase pump cause you'll get dumped on

Is there a different coin you'd recommend? Just as a reminder I am looking for long term holds.

as I've said, ARK is legit long-term. Shit performance price-wise but amazing tech. At some point you'll see it take it's place among the greats since it's not sci-fi vaporware.

If you haven't been already brainwashed by pajeet FUD, Holo is amazing long-term as well but it's hard to understand the tech and tokenomics behind it so it might not make sense to you at first and you'll not be confident in your bags. Only buy if you understand it.

Whatever you buy you must research it very very well. If you don't, you'll be FUDed by faggots and you'll just jump from shitcoin to shitcoin forever.

REQ below 6 cent (unironically)
DNA, AMB, FSN

I would say Ark because I hold it and know the most about it. Otherwise i'd say cardano, but all I know is charles hoskinson probably knows what he's doing.

ICX

NEO till it hits $100+ and then all in NEX or TheKey before December main net

i'm disgustingly long NEO but Jow Forums hates it now. whatevs

ZRX....All day everyday. The others are larger gambles. ZRX is the safest of the 4.

So... 0xBTC got it

ADA - honestly trying to help you out user

Only one, then ZRX

XLM, check out the white paper and who is using it

Wow you have some really shitty bags.

UFR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Stellar is the only option user

Nuls is a shit coin don't get that garbage.

Fucking awful advice, don't be a fag

Out of those 4? Ark

Look into XSN though.
It's got a 30 mio marketcap.
Masternodes, and TPOS up and running.
Trustless proof of stake makes it possible to stake your coins while being offline through a merchant and a shared key that enables the merchant to stake your coin.
You can be your own merchant if you know how to setup a VPS.
For the lazy, they have a staking platform just released. Stakenet.io
It's centralized though, but they work on making it decentralized down the line.
Next quarter they'll launch their DEX, and they just implemented Segwit, Lightning, and atomic swaps. Works like a charm.

In Q4 they'll make CCPOS, Cross chain proof of stake, which makes it possible to stake your XSN, and recieve rewards in any currency you want supported by the network.

They are also working on their own hardware device, essentially competing with ledger and Trezzor.

It's STUPID undervalued, doesn't get any cheaper than it is now.

Mom?

I don't think most people know what these things even do. 99 % of people on this website just shill coins and say buy this with no real explanation as to why I should

LINK
also
BITCONE GOIN TO DA MUNE!!!

out of the 4 in your picture, I'd say 100% ARK

Ark and stake it to earn more ark while you wait for the moon. I’m going to be putting $1k into ARK next month.

Out of those... 0x. But link will make you more money

Yeah they'll just make a claim like "X is undervalued/overvalued" but then no evidence. Never heard of it.

Sys