OMG not on coinbase

THIS FUCKING GOOK PIECE OF SHIT. I HELD THROUGH ALL OF THESE BULLRUNS AND THAT TINY BALLED RODENT FAGGOT JUN SCAMEGASAWA HINTED AT THIS SHIT SO MUCH.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU YOU FUCKING GOOK ASSHOLE. YOUR VAPORWARE CRAP MADE ME MISS ZRX AND XLM.

PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT THAILAND MONKEY BANGER COIN IS LOWER THAN AUG 2017. YOU FUCKING MIDGET GOOK

Attached: 1200px-OmiseGO_Logo.svg.png (1200x420, 39K)

i just sold everything at loss and bought link

fucking shitcoin

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

then again I bought ICX so I know your pain

Looks like it for sure headed to 4 bucks now.

this thing is fucking pathetic
fuck this team abd their false promises

PRESS S TO SPIT IN THIS ASSHOLES FACE. WORLD EXCHANGE YA RIGHT THIS FAGGOT CANT EVEN IMPLEMENT PRASMA

Attached: Jeet.jpg (300x300, 11K)

>JUN SCAMEGASAWA HINTED AT THIS SHIT SO MUCH.
This is why you don't fucking trust hype marketeers, brainlet.

s

>bank the unbanked
This is XLMs territory; sorry sweetie.

Wtf is this thread. Coinbase listing isn't valuable to this project at all. Only people looking to mini dump on others would care.

The TRX bagholders are going to get utterly wrecked in the end for this important fact.

LMFAO. told you fuckers to dump at the bithumb listing. that was your last fucking chance

u kidding me? On the next retail run you will have brainlets pouring money in for cheap coins like they did with LTC. aka making bagholders rich.

This piece of shit scamegasawa is looking like everex now. Stellar is planning to unbank the banked, we're going to be unbanking mcdonalds thailand happy meals

u were right bro. Bithumb brought us to $20, I would have had $195k in my bank had I sold then.

This fucking gook motherfucker piece of fucking shit asshole got me good

Then why did Jun hype a coinbase listing so much?

yep this shit would have been under a $1 if we all knew the truth
they strung us to dump their coins when they unlocked
fucking scumbags

exactly. Fucking 10 million coins these gooks are going to market sell slowly every day. the remaining 28m are used for staking.

THE FUCK IS THERE TO STAKE? There is no network and staking wont be available until 2019 imo. Watch this faggot fucking project go down in flames and then the team dumps those 28mm tokens when they realize its fucked

Sssssss
&
Rrrrrrrrrr(ape)

same
link will be ginormous in the coming years
unlike this and most other shitcoins

who gives a fuck about a listing on coinbase, what is important for OMG is staking rewards and volume through the network

>what is important for OMG is staking rewards and volume through the network
Fucking savage.

>staking rewards
>supposed to be in q2 yet no staking yet
>as big of a scam as cosmos who cant even run a test net

Protip: none of those other funcoins will be on Coinbase either

what ever happen to our elec and cosmos airdrop coins

Remember when Anons said OMG was a surefire addition to Coinbase?
I do. Anons tried to call me retarded because i said it would be BAT instead.

SHOW YOURSELVES NOW YOU STUPID FUCKS.

Cosmos is dog shit too. OMG scam world exchange said they would do staking on that because they are deflecitng responsibiity onto another shit project.

elec is fucking trash too. There is no use case for the token and we are being aidropped 1 elect for every 10 omg. Fucking lol a 2.5 cent airdrop for $70 in token value. .035% profit. GEE THANKS GOOKS

Coinbase is more interested in white people projects. Other than Charlie Lee. What other chinker coins have they dealt with?

OMG crew deserves this. They should not have lied to us. Staking isn't coming until q4 or later. There is nothing this year. So much for "2018 big year". Scammer. I hope the SEC shuts them down

relax OP, no tears only dreams now.

I suspect coinbase is just doing some insider trading BS and the "examining coins" clause is a way to justify not listing the shit they are examining and just cash out with a neet pump and dump.

these fuckin gooks cant keep getting away with this

>YOUR VAPORWARE CRAP MADE ME MISS ZRX AND XLM.
Nope, you did that to yourself faggot! Just sell, your not doing anything hodling your 4.7 OMG shares.

it's pretty obvious this whole thing was just an insdier PND. Why the fuck is coinbase tweeting that they're evaluating these coins specifically?