Why do Japanese drawers never make a distinction between White and Asian phenotype in anime but draw everyone as Asian...

Why do Japanese drawers never make a distinction between White and Asian phenotype in anime but draw everyone as Asian. Meanwhile in Western cartoons the distinction is very clear and they make an effort to draw them Asian? Is it because Japanese want to appropriate Western culture and history and pretend they were Asians? Are Japanese evil?

Attached: 1541973185743.jpg (641x512, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TecOB6hR-DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=TecOB6hR-DI

in this vid a Chinese girl was offended about Mulan having slanted eyes

Fuck off you ignorant moron.

I think Asians just perceive whitoids as having huge noses.

Japs realized that 2D is the ultimate phenotype and race should only be skin deep

atleast Japs dont draw White people as hiary people having huge nose and caveman brow ridges

Attached: IMG_8896.jpg (1024x843, 547K)

One thing I find interesting about western cartoon characters is how they usually draw Asians stereotypically while they don't do that with blacks. Even in South Park black characters are just white characters with dark skin while Asian characters have distinct facial features.

Blacks were the slaves, not asians, so people don't care.

Its just easy to draw black people people as dark skin white characters. While asians need to be drawn differently, since they share the same skin tone as whites

it's because of our history with racist caricatures

What is exactly a "black" in white countries tho? Is this man a black man in your views?

Attached: 1280px-Dele_Alli_2018_(cropped).jpg (1279x1127, 257K)

The difference is simple

Black people: scary, can beat me up

Asian: trustworthy, good at doing taxes, can't beat me up

Japs, like all East Asians, are yellow-pilled, which is like red-pilled, except you aren't aware of it.

In America he would be.

Be glad you escaped the One Drop rule.

the reason is clear
if we draw the asians as it is, the characters become ugly and this causes self esteem of Japanese people hurted
Japanese people want to dream that they are as beautiful as white even only in anime world.
there are deep rooted segregation mind due to homogenerous country and envy towards white due to America's brainstorming that the eastern are superior which has done in every media after WW2 by GHQ

Lmao, the truth from a jap for once

>if we draw the asians as it is
You do, that's what I said. Read again My point was that you never draw White people when the Anime is based in the Western world like Westerners do to Asians.

Attached: 1520965716170.png (960x720, 450K)

Attached: 08f02bc703dcc947a282ad1cea8bff4f.jpg (405x306, 82K)

this desu

They do. Whites get big noses and rectangle heads.

kek

Western cartoons are purposefully drawn goofy as shit tho. American cartoons in particular really like making characters ugly and stupid looking. EX: Spongebob, Rick & Morty, Tom & Jerry

Why does he have two more birdheads for tits?

They did that to blacks and they started rioting, so they don't do it anymore.

Guess who is the western foreigner?

Attached: 6.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

its self-esteem

the bike is

They just don't give a fuck about race, ethnic and anything shit like that. They just draw what they want.

?

Attached: 1545781001963.png (713x700, 327K)

Yes, obviously. He looks nothing like a white. If you don't look Norther/Western European then you're not white in this country.

How are anime characters in any way Asian?

Why are whites so insecure?

Attached: gaijin.jpg (800x1284, 109K)

The bike is a Japanese Honda CB400 superfour

>asians
>trustworthy

>draw everyone as Asian
really makes me think

Attached: 1412345000283.png (1000x499, 907K)

>tfw the only time japs draw what they really look like is when they are drawing the ugly loser

lmfao how much self-hatred does the average nip have?

Attached: avg nip.jpg (266x189, 8K)

they don't look neither white or east asian you seething faggots
if they come out rl they'd look like ayy lmaos

Attached: Dw_vxIdX0AATcGD.jpg (388x375, 21K)

Do we really have big noses?

Asian faces are flat.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Go back to Jow Forums

I see is there anything else wrong/weird to you about us

azns hate themselves for their gooky gookness
everything else you hear is a lie
simple as

Attached: 1541400391157.png (599x1280, 1M)

I have a big nose and I'm offended

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 36K)

is there even one???

The blonde one with the massive tits.

They don't though. Bot even white peoplr share the same skin tone. Anglo, Nordic, Slavic, and Mediterranean people are different. And then Asians are different from that. They draw characters distinctly because cartoons aren't detailed enough to know otherwise. Many Asian characters have black hair, unlike anime the characters hair color is more to tell then apart and reflect their character traits. They aren't really supposed to have pink or blue hair unless the characters is unhuman or has magical abilities.

Anime drawing style was largely inspired by Betty Boop and Disney. Before that Japanese art was very well.. Japanese looking. Look at any historical art from Japan.

Anerica tries to be inclusive.
Moana looks Polynesian.
Lilo looks Hawaiin.
Mulan looks Chinese.
Jasmine looks Arabic.

Why asian armour helmets had big eye openings/no face protection???

So they could see at least something

Attached: KbDMQxd2Rq8.jpg (750x748, 99K)

PFFFWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LOOK AT THIS CHINKY DOOOOD

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 1.01.57 PM.png (376x310, 145K)