Why doesn't everyone do this?

I feel like it is too easy to make money trading crypto. Buy low and sell high. Any idiot can do it. Then why doesn't everyone trade crypto?

Attached: Pussy Palace.jpg (1024x1013, 97K)

There's a lot of ways to answer. First the entire stock market works that way. The stock market as a whole goes up long term and that's how most people fund their retirement. The crypto market is the same except with a lot more volatility than traditional investment strategies. Volatility means there could be much larger gains or much larger losses. Most people don't like a lot of volatility, especially as a person gets older and approaches retirement age. Bitcoin is at about 1/3 of the price it was 6 months ago. Most people don't want that to even be a possibility.

I'd also note that owning a stock is owning real ownership in a company that generates real revenue. Cryptocoins are a commodity. Commodities' values are based almost entirely on people's demand of the commodity which might not be based on real value or statistics. As such, it's much much more volatile to base an investment strategy on it.

everything about this post is retarded

It's zero sum. Someone has to lose for someone else to win. In the case of crypto, millions of people lose so Wall Street can win.

Man that fridge is pure cringe. College humour + college freedom = faggots

Have you ever been as happy as those girls were for 3 years of college, for even a minute of your life?

Personally I lived a full happy life and I think those girls are pure cringe and would never look in their direction

I want to go to the Pussy Palace

>buy low
>sell high

As if you know what is low and what is high at the moment you are buying or selling
It's always easier saying it afterwards retard, stop larping

i think you lack sex and are frustrated

You should seek help

t. incel

they would never let you in

They have strict rules about opening the door for creepy incels who knock which is why they didnt open the door for Elliott Rodger.

because it's a bait post and OP wants (you)

Gather round anons let me tell you about what large groups of females living together is like.

The first thing you will notice is the smell. Normally it can be hidden by a couple females but in large groups it's as spicy as a black guy in 100° weather. It smells something close to old fish and cheese.
That isn't even that bad compared to the things they will do to each other. Women are a passive aggressive creature. They won't normally fist fight until the very end. No. Usually they will do something like poke holes in condoms with a needle, spit in or put other womanly body fluids in each other's food, stick other people's toothbrush in places it shouldn't go and most importantly they will use any phycological warfare possible. Here is where they really shine. They'll make stuff up or tell truths that were told to them in confidence but you'll never be able to tell the difference and they'll do it in a way that completely destroys the other females life. And the icing on the cake? Their periods sync up so they're all primed to fuck shit up at the same time.

I don't remember the exact qoute but someone said that God put one thing on this Earth to make sure man never amounts to him. That one thing was women. Never trust a bitch.

Ignorance is bliss.

This image ruined animal slippers for me forever.

Would bet everything I had, plus beg and steal to bet more, that at least half of you are pic related. Gas. Guillotine. Firing squads. Soon.

Attached: le-happy-merchant.jpg (500x400, 30K)

>the smell
I had no idea. That first time I stepped onto a women's floor in a college dorm became a lifetime memory. I was raised in a family of boys, but had the image in my head of classical feminine cleanliness. The odor reminded me of the pig farm near where I grew up, in a way... that scent being only a component of what I was smelling in the dorm and have since smelled on the rare occasion of having to enter women's bathrooms, and smelled at a couple of roastie roomie houses similar (but not as egregious) as OP pic. It's a complex design of farm / fish / rotten fowl and completely indescribable aspects. Sourness, bitters, acrid, fermented.

You NEETS and loners have no idea. They are just as, and quite possibly more so, filthy as a group of guys. Don't eat a chick out until you pass her through the shower, I fuggin swear you will live by that rule if you've ever smelt the stench of a group of female humans cohabiting.

>biz will unironically defend these dumpster fires

Imagine being that fucking thirsty

that pic is going straight into my roastie folder.

Checked, succinct. Top notch.

/thread

to get an STD?

Don’t bother helping the virgins on this board, they’ll never understand and continue putting females on a pedestal

I don't. I remember sharing a dorm with 3 girls in an hostel and they were disgusting. I was asleep for most of the time they were in the room but my friend told me they would fart during the middle of the night and their beds were always messy. The weird thing is they were sharing a dorm with guys, instant red flag

I've always wondered about that. (OP)s don't seem as valuable compared to (You)s

You get fucked by taxes if you trade.

rip western civilization. this is what Nietzsche warned us about.

White women are fucking disgusting. Please anons get the HPV vaccine. If you are going to eat pussy it's a great way to avoid mouth and throat cancer.