IS NOW THE TIME TO BUY BAT AND XLM OR IS IT TOO LATE?

HURRY I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW

Attached: C7x4T1lXkAEjIrH.jpg (800x748, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dfs.ny.gov/about/press/pr1806141.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy now or regret forever

ARE YOU SURE ITS NOT TOO LATE SINCE THEY ALREADY PUMPED?

> Is now the time to buy BAT and XLM

No, the time was a few weeks ago when they were cheap as fuck

> Is it too late

Fortunately for you, no.

YES BUY NOW

BUY BUY BUY

Yes buy obviously, not as good as last week but still

BUT IM WORRIED I ALREADY MISSED THE PUMP AND IF I BUY NOW WILL THEY DUMP ON ME?

BAT floor is .20, avg .25, it's at .32-.33 now, even if it drops you're only losing ~30%, take the risk or don't.

Give it a couple days it'll probably drop

Would wait at least a day.

let me spell it out for you fucktards.
F Ö M O = BAD. REPEAT AFTER ME.

No, wait until Fairx announces something real and buy when it's 10x higher

C O I N B A S E = GOOD

But bat at 22

Yes sir quick fomo in the train is leaving without you!!!

No. They aren't adding those coins yet. They are exploring it. Wait for them to announce it. They announced they are adding etc and it pumped and fell down again so there will be another chance to buy.

no one is going to ever use that shitty browser. people are all on phones now. if it aint safari or chrome it aint used period.

why not buy ethereum classic now OP? its a pretty good price now and guaranteed coinbase, buy the others after the hype drop

the brave desktop browser is complete dogshit. until they implement chromium in 1.0 i'd never, ever use anything other than chrome.

but their mobile browser is leaps and bounds better than chrome/safari. it's not even remotely comparable. that's their entry point - mobiles. the brave mobile browser is something i'd use regardless of my investment in BAT.

my concern is primarily i already have login in stuff already saved on my chrome browser so i dont really feel like switching browsers on my pc to the meh brave browser, i do use brave on my phone cause i just got a new one, but its pretty meh on mobile as well

Xlm actually has a future

Market Buy Market Buy Market Buy Market Buy Market Buy Market Buy Market Buy Market Buy Market Buy Market Buy Market Buy

possibly, but im talking about at this exact moment in time. XLM may be better into the future, but it already had its huge pump today cause of the announcement, so wouldn't you agree it would be a bad time to buy at this exact moment? whereas ETC is GUARANTEED coinbase and is a pretty low price at the moment

any price under $0.50 is still a good long term entry for BAT imo

The funniest thing would be if some of these coins/tokens don't even get listed after Coinbase consults with the SEC.

now is literally the time to sell

not buy

XLM is better in the future. It has enormous-tier amount of ecosystem development + IBM shilling.

And Coinbase is guaranteed.
>Since Coinbase's criteria to add a coin is whether or not they think the coin is a "security", ItBit's decision to add XLM may have given it a huge advantage against all others. dfs.ny.gov/about/press/pr1806141.htm

did u even read my comment?

I did, and I judged that you are wrong. ETC has no purpose. XLM does.

People arent going to buy ETC on coinbase.

now is the time to sell

The ‘people’ bought bch on coinbase for $9000 when it was selling for 3k everywhere else

They’ll buy whatever the fuck you tell them to buy

im saying there is a difference between a good buy and a good buy right now. this guy is saying XLM is a great investment long term (which it may be) and he's saying OP should buy now even though it had a big pump today. maybe it will be profitable long term, but why would anyone buy right after a pump? if you were committed to the project, why wouldnt you just dollar cost average in?

whereas ETC seems like it might be a better price RIGHT NOW, the hype has already died down since the coinbase announcement. if you like XLM, BAT, 0x, ADA, ZEC why not wait til the hype dies down like ETC did?