What's so special about ADA? How do I know it won't just pull another EOS on me: Eth 2.0, major hype...

What's so special about ADA? How do I know it won't just pull another EOS on me: Eth 2.0, major hype, huge mainnet runup, then nonstop clusterfuckery and dumping as everyone realizes the platform doesn't work and nobody is interested in fucking using it?

I mean, I like to fantasize topping Hoskinson as he groans in submissive pleasure underneath my sweaty, heaving body as much as the next guy, but does that really justify holding bags of this coin?

Attached: mmmm.jpg (536x436, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaurCwtbDt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cba to search but there will be links to coinbase. brians probably a big bag holder.

Only high tier intellectuals can understand these things

It's powered by autism, you unironically can't go wrong with having a small percentage of your portfolio in ADA if you're patient enough

>How do I know it won't just pull another EOS on me: Eth 2.0, major hype, huge mainnet runup, then nonstop clusterfuckery and dumping as everyone realizes the platform doesn't work and nobody is interested in fucking using it?

I think your subconscious/intuition is trying to tell you something.
Also don't forget it's overvalued as fuck and don't forget "muh Haskell". It's like putting a target on yourself that says "we hate mainstream adoption".

Think ahead and buy tezos.
Did you see the chad twins invest in ada? No.
Tezos will be listed on coinbase and gemini.

I'm a codelet. What's so bad about Haskell?

youtube.com/watch?v=DaurCwtbDt0

Attached: 620.png (225x225, 5K)

there's nothing bad about it. It's great. The problem is that there are 5 people in the world that use it.

academic language associated with circlejerking programmers worried more about the tools the use than the problems they solve.

forgot pic related

Attached: haskell.png (225x321, 12K)

If they keep developing it according to the roadmap , this coin will be probably the most important and valued coin of them all , if not then you get scammed boyo, we will see, but the team is promising I dont think it is vaporware

>If they keep developing it according to the roadmap , this coin will be probably the most important and valued coin of them all
WHY?

Basically Cardano does what the other coins do but better and more secure and a few extras , but a lot of things are not implemented yet, it is still centralized , theres no staking yet ,it isnt quantum resistant yet,etc etc

>the team is promising

Attached: 1509728424088.jpg (720x707, 63K)

Coinbase will advertise it as blockchain 3.0 to normies and make the eos bubble look like a fucking joke.

hey now you're getting it! its just another shitcoin. a science project for a bunch of autists funded by deluded neets.

It is certainly acamedic oriented more than any other coin but we dont know if its vaporware yet dude, maybe it ends up being the greatest thing ever , we need to wait

There's billions of Cardano, less than 1% of them are trading in the market.

Look at Doge, there's also billions of them, and in the market you can see millions being traded at any given moment.

There's billions of Cardano hidden

They are in Japanese investor hands

Just waiting for 3000 sats so I can dump this shit and break even on it. Got fucking duped.

EOS was rushed to the market obviously. ADA is smart and taking their time so they don't release a shitty project. This thing will be 1-2 bucks once it hits coinbase.

theres billions of cardano hidden and theres billions of people that still arent in crypto. 1% of the ADA are released, 1% of the world is in crypto. i will teach you the math if you want me to

reminder that cardano will be the cheapest coin listed on coinbase.. just think about it

You don't need to know haskell to make dapps on it. They only use haskell for the protocol. And haskell is provably secure, so that's what you want for crypto.

hmm, it sure is a good thing that developers can use solidity along with other common programming languages on cardano you ignorant fucktard

nice fantasy of ignorance you have there, did you make it up yourself or did you copy paste it from somewhere?

het is al bedtijd mijn vrind

low iq normie spotted