Before Jow Forums I didn't know South Brazil was a thing

Before Jow Forums I didn't know South Brazil was a thing.

Now, I hate them, they piss me off with their inferiority complex. They are among the worst posters of Jow Forums with the Finnish and the Yugoslavians and the Korean and Japanese posters that I blacklisted for their post of extremely low quality.

Attached: 250px-South_Region_in_Brazil.svg.png (250x247, 37K)

calm down m'dabunga zazumba

brazilians are just awful posters in general

I do not care about your opinion

I'm out of the loop. Why should I care?

I support their southern states' independence from the monkey north. O Sul é o Meu País!

Isn't that near Uruguay? Ur a gay!

That would become the Poland of South America, the most butthurt and irritating people in South America.

on se fout de ce que tu penses

Lol fair enough.

wow, rude

don't you have any reparations to pay to us by chance?

There's literally no difference between the two, it's a meme. San Paolo was just like any south american country when I visited, full of short brown people.

shoo shoo, why so hateful to germanic people?

Koreans are germanic?

Yes, sulistas are very annoying, nuke them please

Okay, I still love France.

Attached: 732af8c3b6fee71ae36da0d10507470bd3c3fceafaa5d479e8bb17ae9360709b.jpg (640x727, 72K)

Speaking about a historical fact that does show in the Brazilian statistics the difference in the South population is somehow "inferior complex", this board is so stupid and use this term so out of context that is almost losing its meaning.

That is called Argentina, you retarded.

São Paulo is not in the south, clever boy. São Paulo is in the southeast region and it had a huge northeast diaspora years ago, that only kinda stopped now. And please, try to be less idiot cause it's not skin color that determines what has can be a country or not, cause if was like that all the Commieeropa should be all one country.
Besides that South unhappiness with the Federation is legit, if you analise historical we are a region that was/are always putted in second plan, and yet the South manage to have good to acceptable social numbers, in the very beginning the Spanish explore more the South region than the Portuguese, that only got interested in here cause as a suspected that there was gold here but turned out to be fake good ywada ywada, long story, and in the history that lead to various moviments and revolts asking for the south to be a separated country, even to day we are one of the region how received last investment from the Federation, as a region, we probably tie or receive a little more than the southeast, but the states that recive less government investment is São Paulo.

Shouldn't South Brazil belong to the EU, like French Guyana?

The South shall rise again.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Piratini_Republic.svg.png (1200x849, 7K)

>inferiority
they think they're better than anyone else up their region, lol

Is south brazil where all the white people live?

autism