BCASH

lol
txhighway.com/

Attached: 2018-07-13 17_03_44-TX Highway - Live Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin Core Transaction Visualizer.png (623x715, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what about it

Attached: 6a28a90e-b256-4476-afda-db400e733f14-2060x1236.jpg (620x372, 33K)

obsesssed

Attached: bjhjhb.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Attached: naypyitaw-1.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

THIS WILL ALL CHANGE ONCE WE GET ETHEREUM RUNNING ON BITCOIN CASH

Attached: emptyla2.jpg (600x480, 90K)

It's like a road in North Korea

>two-lane busy road with construction going on is better than multi-lane highway

OP has never driven a car before.

nice memes but I'd rather have empty blocks than $50 transaction fees. BCH adoption is growing. Every day people break free from the blockstream conditioning and join the CASH side. And you never hear of people switching back... that spells doom for the segwit chain

youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>engage bcash coping meme #739
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahHh

lmao do you bcash cultists actually believe this stupid shit you're spweing. fucking kek

would you really like a 32 lane highway being built near you, or anywhere in your country? and all transportation problems are simply solved by adding another lane, instead of considering other options (tunnels, trains, buses, etc)?

That's exactly what happened to me. I thought Bcash was a bullshit scam trying to steal Bitcoins identity. But I started to question my beliefs around BTC and I finally left that cult and unironically found the truth. Why so you think Blcokstream is purposely gimping the Bitcoin blockchain with 1MB blocks? Easy, so they can have people relying on the second layer solution where THEY make the money. If BTC could properly scale then Blockstream would no longer exist. Come on people, they're a for-profit corporation, use your heads!

which highway would you rather drive on?

Attached: im just saiyan.jpg (360x328, 83K)

you scared, corecuk?

the one that isn't in north korea

how are they going to make money from LN

now consider a 32 lane highway where there are no accidents and no chance of missing your exit, and is as easy to maintain as one with 1 lane, and you have bcash
totally irrelevant

Are these retards literally asking to be stuck in traffic rather than freely cruising at your own speed?
>The absolute state of core shills

One lane btc may be slower but its cheaper to maintain one lane of traffic vs. 32 lanes. With one lane no one can cut me off and slam on their brakes however with only 1 lane I can maintain a safe distance to begin with. If I want to get to my destination with bch I may have to cross 32 lanes of traffic. I will either miss my exit or cause a 32 lane car pileup. The better coin is obvious.

Jfc

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

So what you are saying is lightning is going to work flawlessly? Who cares if someone makes profit. 2nd layer solutions are necessary. Anyone can make competing 2nd layers though.

LMAO SO SAD MAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Attached: 1528675648412.png (1121x1077, 63K)

the great thing about bcash is that it's going to replace BTC whether or not corecucks think so

>THIS WILL ALL CHANGE ONCE WE GET ETHEREUM RUNNING ON BITCOIN CASH
How the fuck do people think ethereum will run on bcash? Eth doesn't have a blocksize limit and even now its starting to shit itself due to the amount of traffic from scam tokens and crypto kitties. Meanwhile bcash has fixed blocksizes and less scaling measures than eth.

some poor corecuck will unironically agree with this