Who else all in?

Sitting on a 30k stack right now feeling so comfy. mike and andre taking us to andromeda.

Attached: LIQUID.png (375x106, 24K)

18.5k stack here. Decoupling from quione to a random foundation makes me a bit worried thro

I believe the random foundation is the token holders? i'm not too worried since they're putting Quoine on the LDL.
I don't think they're going to build it, say "alright were done here", and just move on.

Where do I buy

Does anybody have an affiliate code

I get mine off Qryptos. I know Huobi has decent volume too.

23k here. I loved the recent AMA.
I haven't felt a tingle in my balls like that since high school. This thing could be astronomical.
Not to mention Andres AMA and the sneak peak at the Liquid UI. God how can people be so blind to not have faith in this?!
Im gonna screen cap this for a thread next year. $6-7 eoy $10-15 before rebrand $50 + after rebrand and up towards $1000 after months of success and a bull run.

I found that Gate io was easy

Shitcoin sold 100k
You all fags
exitscam

Attached: 1531393125670.jpg (387x380, 16K)

rebrand will be during the exchange launch which is set for this year. but yea, i think we might hit 5usd if we are lucky

ideally Liquid rebrand/launch will happen next month. hoping for at least an alpha of LDL by EOY. if their new tech lives up to their expectations, i don't think $10 EOY is out of reach.

Any reason why it's below it's ethereum ico price

ticker symbol pls?
Thanks gents

Because morons watched mikes ama understood NOTHING panic sold off bags. Just look at telegram duble digits iq spam.

Attached: 1500933550108.png (512x556, 334K)

QASH

not particularly other than the bear market. continued japanese regulation bullshit hasn't helped either. the fact that they strictly comply with all new and emerging regulation is one thing that originally drew me to it though.

This is the fucking big one biz. So under the radar it's unreal considering their team and what they plan to do.

20k bag here, I'm considering putting the rest of my eth in just trying to time it. We actually a crypto now, not some dumb exchange token.

Also I assume they'll go with PoS now. Hope it's 19k for a node. Anyone have any thoughts on this ?

from 10k to 100k

if its POS then i think 50k or 100k for a node which is sadly out of my reach. 18.5k comfy thro

Why that much?
They seem to be taking an extremely community oriented mindset which leads me to think node costs won’t be astronomical. I was thinking moreso around 20k

20k nowadays is like.. 5000usd. That isnt that much POS node - wise

50k+ seems more likely

Any thoughts on ROI with a node? I’ll sell my left nut to get one

I meant 10k soz lul

QASH is the next REQ. Screencap this.

This. It’s why I left the telegram. This coin isn’t the traditional crypto, and because of that, I don’t think the average crypto investor understands what it’s trying to do. There’s a reason the team has over a century of combined transnational financial/banking experience at the highest levels

>QASH is the next REQ. Screencap this.
you mean x10 from now then absolute downhill with no return ?

But the team is from Singapore how do I know this isn't another slant eye scam?

Dude...look at their team, AMAs, and Quoines history as a company. There will never be a crypto so far from a scam as this one.

is 10k enough to make it?

I dont think so. Looks like 20k is minimum to feel warm and cozy

Exactly, if the team fails their old pals laugh at them for doing this crypto thing and the crypto world laugh at them for failing, they can't afford to fuck it up.

Liquid token can fail but liquid exchange can still do great (liquid token can be completely removed from exchange if marked as a fail). Nobody laughts at you making ton of money.

That is the whole problem with that token.
Listen carefully: They want to DECOUPLE token from their company. LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY

Depends how dependent the exchange is on the token. If they build it into core systems then the utility goes up. They also can't remove themselves very easily.

I feel like they're going to build it into the platform, they want to lead by example and use crypto not existing technologies. Plus they have a fat stack of Qash they'd want to make profitable.

Them having fat stack of tokens is what keeps me comfy.

They’ve literally said the token is going to be used in conjunction with all the services. Utility is all they’re beginning to talk about.

That sounds about right

>Utility is all they’re beginning to talk about
Yeah because they completely fucked it up the first time around

>they fucked it up at some point
The new “muh 5%” FUD

You've been told before mong. 20k minimum. Stop asking this

They're yet to even launch their product

Straight from the CTO. Hope you’re loading up biz.

Attached: C1CB3009-470B-424D-99D1-6D64390E126A.jpg (1125x1794, 1.21M)

>mfw bought a shitton at 1 dollar
>mfw got kayamori'd and now il down ten grand

The only way is to buy another 10k now. There's no way it won't at least go to $1 again. Your stupid not to really.

Or a shit ton more now I should say

waiting for it to dip but its held at 26c for the past 5 days. very unusual

Please stop writing the fucking dollar price, it depends on the bitcoin price. Bitcoin has bottomed out FOR NOW at 5,7k, it might reach 6,000$ levels again after we have a movement upwards now, and as far as QASH goes, we had a retracement to our lowest point of 3500 sats which we're not going below again, so a dip from here on is highly unlikely considering we bounced pretty damn hard from that point on. Your best bet is buying at around 4000-4200 sats which is now, my initial entry is way higher than this and i wanted to buy some more today but sadly deposits on my exchange wont arrive until monday, hopefully bitcoin isnt much higher than 6600 by then and qash didnt jump to above 4400 sats

Calm down precious fuckwit we all know what he means.

using Quoinex i'm buying it directly from SGD so i dont need to use btc.
however the liquidity is admittedly shit. like very few trades a day

>around 4000-4200 sats which is now
pretty sure its at 4424 today

its a shitcoin 5% discount token no utilitiy lmao @ ur life if youre buying this garbage you gonna get gooked

4150~ a few minutes ago on huobi

Nice fud attempt dicknose

Hey faggot, is exactly 8.6k QASH enough to pay off my mortgage?

you need 20k faggot
it is well known by now you need 20i

Actually have some money left to invest. Can't decide between TAU and QASH. TAU lost about fucking 97.5% from ATH. Qash has been in steady decline every since and didn't even really pump properly so far in the bullmarket. Nothing really happened for QASH except a community that is completely frustrated with the constant loss of money, whenever you buy in, it always dumped further like REQ. So why would anybody touch this.. ever? Also shit exchanges.

Attached: 1507836325999.png (483x470, 184K)

BUT MUH DECUPLING212123132
99% cant into this shit

Attached: 1477709653329.jpg (445x459, 57K)

>it depends on the btc price
not qsh. highest trading pair is jpy

im also from sg using quoinex. i trade in jpy

SOMEBODY FILL MY BUY ORDER ALREADY WHILE I FUD THIS SHITCOIN REEEEEE

how do you do that?

my real problem with quoinex is indeed that all markets except the jpy one are slow as fuck

Didnt fill up when it was 0.20? WHAHAHAHA
60k bag here

i originally bought in with sgd last yr, but for trading after that i sell from and into jpy.
but most local banks like dbs or uob have multi currency accounts. so you can do it via fiat as well super easy.

jokes on you I bought a metric fuckton at $1 so this is still cheap for me user

i have dbs but dont have multi currency acct.
how do i swap sgd for jpy, sounds like losing a lot in fees.

Yes faggot you will pay off a mortgage. But every one knows to truly make it you need 20k or youl still be wearing those knee pads part time.

there will be fees. you have to decide whether you want to buy in quicker or more slowly.
the bottleneck is the buying in. either way you have to convert to jpy.

Yup almost same got 40% at 0.80

look how thin the candles in this chart are.
goodluck buying anything here

Attached: file.png (829x459, 33K)

buy into btc then switch. its not like quoine has fees

how can quoinex and qryptos STILL suck this much?

god damnit you japs fix your fucking exchange, its like 20mb to load every time and clunky as fuck

Who saw Mikes weekly email tonight? He’s pretty fuckin confident that the ledger will be adopted by fintech companies..

“4. Future of LDL and LIQUID Token (LQD)
The LDL and Liquid Token will outlive QUOINE the company. I initially struggled to explain which would be more valuable. QUOINE shareholders (security tokens) or Liquid Token holders. Now I am very clear: it will be Liquid Token holders.
LDL will become the preferred DLT for fintech, and eventually all financial services. The Liquid Token will be the native token of LDL and the token will have utility outside of QUOINE’s trading platform. It will have a life of its own. QUOINE will only have minimal insignificant ownership of Liquid Token.”

And this

“5. Value of Liquid Token
The Liquid Token (LQD) will be a pure cryptocurrency, and the value of LQD will be in the hands of the developers and holders. They can help contribute to further develop, enhance and innovate the Liquid Distributed Ledger.

Theoretically, the value of utility tokens should not increase astronomically. And security tokens will be capped by the profit/NPV of the token issuer. But the value of LQD can increase without limit as long as the community helps enhance LDL and the surrounding ecosystem.”

Are we actually gonna make it Bros?

Na just buy chainlink

>as long as the community helps enhance LDL and the surrounding ecosystem
you are fucked

Or like any sane person knew MONTHS ago its betting that qash gets huges

Attached: 1530993843315.png (852x944, 130K)

Talking about community is a red flag in any coin

Posting about crypto on biz is redfalg itself

What’s a redfalg you utter faggot

You really are a dumb cunt. The most stacked team in Crypto will run their own exchange on the ldl, Liquid token will always be the settlement token on the ldl, there will be so much more utility still to be announced but yeah we’re fucked.

Same weak QASH fud that’s been here all along.

It will not be the settlement token.