DON'T FEAR THE BEARS

Don't miss the chance to accumulate at least 21 BTC.

Attached: btc.png (1580x1216, 703K)

Welp, so it looks like I quit heroin in 2013. Should probably celebrate that.

just dont lie to me

I don't need my $$ back for another 15 years. I am very patient.

m8, if you strong hand, you 10000x in 15 years.
Don't not buy, regrets.

this time it's different

ok

not at all but you're welcome to sell gtfo.

And notice that in each of those it took 2-3 years before it finally took off again. You're deluded if you think we're going to "moon" and buy "lambo" in just 6 months.

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

it only toook half a year for the 2013 drop to recover

That's an interesting point.
But still, 3/4 times it took longer than half a year. Statistically at least it's smarter to expect a multi-year long recovery.

2011- long recovery
2013short recovery
2014-long recovery
2019-short recovery.

>mining difficulty is going up constantly
>miners wont sell below cost price

am i talking about gold... or btc?

it may take 6 months, it may take 12 months, but we'll reach new highs.

Hmm. Not impossible, but there is one thing that is actually "different this time". Bitcoin has lost a huge part of its market dominance. We might need to be looking at the total cryptomarket cap instead.

>implying past result predict future gains

Holy shit, have any of you even looked at investing 101? Going to be so funny watching all you fagots serving me burgers.

"Okay"

Past results help analyzing the behaviour of a given market you absolute imbecile.

it went up in the past so it has to go up forever.

xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

looks like there's at least one more big dip to go

The 2013 "downtrend" you speak of isn't even a downtrend. It was a correction (bulltrap) of the 2013-2014 bubble which then burst with Mt. Gox exit scamming the market. At least look at your charts and double-check it if you claim to have studied it.

Attached: brainlet HODLer.png (1471x883, 94K)

> 21 btc
LEL worthless. If you had said 21 BCH you would’ve had my attention.

*meant beartrap, not bulltrap.

Bullish as fuck.

2018 was a beartrap

Attached: th.png (740x557, 250K)

Kek. We aren't even halfway there yet. We still have lots to go before this goes back up again. Whales and exchanges are only delaying the inevitable.

Attached: HODL.png (1471x867, 71K)

Attached: th.png (1744x851, 80K)

>still up 20,000%
Have fun continuing to buy the miners bags so late in the game retard

Dow Jones is up 88,000% since the dip. Tough luck fudders.

Attached: 1525389734195.jpg (630x920, 59K)

>buying boomers bags

Attached: xan-frank.jpg (1352x710, 291K)

Yep, that’s the exact number I have.

I love the fact that you are only using Jan - Apr and Jul 2018 in the x axis to create the illusion we haven't been crashing and burning for almost 7 months now.

If BTC recovers it will take at least two years.

It took more than a year to recover from 2014 crash, what makes you think we'll recover faster than that?

Hard to know how long it will take to recover, there's no secret formula to knowing when.

>it went up in the past so it has to go up forever
This is unironically correct. Just look at other markets over the last 100+ years

I am the original creator of this intended bullish .png, thanks OP for re-posting.

Just noticed something

~30 to ~225 to ~1100 to ~20k

after each pop

7.5x in two years , 4.8x in about 6 months, almost 20x in 4 years

so average ~ 10x a little over two years is better than a savings account for sure

so 5x in 1 year from Jan 2018 to Jan 2019?

100k BTC in JAN 2019?

a 1.5T to 3T dollar crypto market doesn't seem far fetched imho we already hit 3/4T this JAN

I haven't seen anyone here make the claim bitcoin has died forever. All i've seen is people pretend people have made this claim aka OP.

OP has bullish text with a bullish image. Look at the Y-AXIS on the four charts and you will understand that the image was created as a psychological bear trap.

No major recovery to new highs before eoy 2019, parabolic again in 2020 past 60k

fucking retard, China comes back before that. Either Wall street gets off its ass or they do. inb4 Muh TA